Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Five Lamps

conorh91 wrote: »
    Yes it is, a lot of those people seem to have nothing better to do with their lives.

It's nothing like the freemen though. With Irish Water, there appear to be shenanigans on both sides on an ongoing basis. From the link you just posted:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7a4_1410368523#eXOK6om4wzGTmgSV.99

Making a false allegation regarding an assault, *if that is what happened*, is serious. Anyway it's probably best not to get caught up with Irish Water in this thread, the freeman issue is a lot more one-sided.

This seem just to be yobs. No freeman intellectuals amongst them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Five Lamps wrote: »
    This seem just to be yobs. No freeman intellectuals amongst them.
    Nice oxymoron there! :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

conorh91 wrote: »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7a4_1410368523#eXOK6om4wzGTmgSV.99

Making a false allegation regarding an assault, *if that is what happened*, is serious. Anyway it's probably best not to get caught up with Irish Water in this thread, the freeman issue is a lot more one-sided.

OT; from the video I got the impression that the installer workman has been tazed or shocked by the protestor. Certainly it's more than residents protesting in a civil manner and there will be arrests within a few days if it is kept up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

The New Land League had a public meeting last night .. anyone go? i'd love to get a copy of the minutes.

I see the AntiEviction Task Force (sister movement to Meath Anti Eviction something or other) are calling out for support in Trim today .. Damien Gibney is the ring leader here, dishing out his mobile number for support.

It seems that a lot of the people who are 'advising' people on how not too pay back borrowed money are from failed business etc .. Mr. Gibney's company Allied Ceramic Tiles went in to liquidation at the back end of 2013.

As if we needed any more info as to the beliefs etc of these lads (close associates of Ben 'not a freeman' Gilroy) ... he has profiles on Tir Na Saor, Wethepeople .. his youtube subscriptions include some mad freeman channels etc ...

The scary thing is that this nonsense of freeman spew is becoming more and more mainstream with people actually believing them and not realising their connection to this lunacy movement

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Some seminar on Saturday in Waterford has been mentioned in a few of the usual places, the Bali Mann Seminar (tickets selling fast), and everyone seems excited that international commonlaw expert Karl Lantz is going to do a video link.
    I've no idea who either of those people are, but seems exciting nonetheless.:)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

i ASKED YAZ ALL THE OTHER DAY TO GET LIKEING AND LETS MAKE THE 500 MARK NOW IM SETTING THE BAR A BIT HIGHER LETS GET LIKEING AND MAKE IT 1000 THEN WE CAN SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL AND SUNDARY THAT WE WILL BECOME A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH. 
    IF ALL YOUR FRIENDS HAVE NOT LIKED THE PAGE SEND THEM A PERSONNEL MESSAGE TO GET THEM TO DO IT KEEP AT THEM TILL THEY REALISE THAT THE NATIONAL CITIZENS MOVEMENT ARE HERE TO STAY 
    IM APPEALING TO YOU IF YA DONT LIKE WHAT WE STAND FOR GO AND JOIN SOME OTHER PARTY OTHER THAN THE MAINSTREAM ONES AND GET OUT THERE AND DEMONSTRATE
    From facebook. The spelling hurts my eyes.

whippet wrote: »
    The New Land League had a public meeting last night .. anyone go? i'd love to get a copy of the minutes.

I see the AntiEviction Task Force (sister movement to Meath Anti Eviction something or other) are calling out for support in Trim today .. Damien Gibney is the ring leader here, dishing out his mobile number for support.

From a bit of FB nosing, todays pantomime took place at a farmyard in Kildalkey, Co Meath.
    It appears that they were up to their usual tricks; get a mob of men and women, rabble rouse them with a few half truths about banks and consent then get them to gang up on the Sheriff's staff, threaten violence etc and claim a heroic victory when they leave rather than risk personal violence.
    Of course, all that will happen here is that they will repossess the land in a few days time when the mob are off bullying at a different location or collecting their dole money.

It seems that a lot of the people who are 'advising' people on how not too pay back borrowed money are from failed business etc .. Mr. Gibney's company Allied Ceramic Tiles went in to liquidation at the back end of 2013.

As if we needed any more info as to the beliefs etc of these lads (close associates of Ben 'not a freeman' Gilroy) ... he has profiles on Tir Na Saor, Wethepeople .. his youtube subscriptions include some mad freeman channels etc ...

The scary thing is that this nonsense of freeman spew is becoming more and more mainstream with people actually believing them and not realising their connection to this lunacy movement

They are not failed! They were fiddled by the banks, man; fiddled with illegal loans and sovereign stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

That's very true. In the last couple of days 2 of my FB friends have shared a post by Rudderless Jeff about Irish water.

I'm curious now to see how many will buy into the return to sender stuff.

Jerry Beades and his band of merry men are breaking and entering in Castleknock as we speak.

Fingers crossed a few of them end up behind bars for a few nights to put them back in their box.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Jerry Beades and his band of merry men are breaking and entering in Castleknock as we speak.

Fingers crossed a few of them end up behind bars for a few nights to put them back in their box.
    ...details? That's quite the vague accusation.

• Advertisement

...details? That's quite the vague accusation.

sorry .. I forgot the link!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

So I presume the bank will be off to the High Court early next week to get Gibney and his buddies out..

Word is via FB pages that there have been unlawful arrests by Gardaí, who, apparently don't have warrants to enter the house.

Of course I am sure that Gibney, Coyne and Meades all have warrants, being experts on Property Law and Conveyancing.

Ack. You can't make this stuff up. Hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Word is via FB pages that there have been unlawful arrests by Gardaí, who, apparently don't have warrants to enter the house.

Seems so (from facepuke)
    Ben Gilroy Not much support arrived gardai broke in and arrested my lads.

321960.png

I thought Ben claimed in court he was only a hapless observer of these mobs ... now he just sends in the minions !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

There were a lot of people posting support on Ben's page apologising they couldn't make it there to offer their assistance. Family commitments/other side of town etc.

I'd say certain people are wising up - offering FB congratulations but steering well clear of the "front-lines" and the inevitable hassle with the law and potential serious charges.

One poster replied to the above quote of "Not much support arrived gardai broke in and arrested my lads"

"F*%kin Gestapo . Looking forward to hear what were the grounds for arrest."

I'm guessing burglary (a very serious charge). Any other suggestions?

I think the "smarter" apostles stayed well clear of this mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Of course I am sure that Gibney, Coyne and Meades all have warrants, being experts on Property Law and Conveyancing.

You don't need a warrant to enter a house and arrest someone who has broken into it. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

You don't need a warrant to enter a house and arrest someone who has broken into it. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Its funny how they say that if irishwater ect comes on to their land its a criminal tresspass but when its them going on to someone elses land it all ok, it a completly different story, It allways makes me laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

It's just one contradiction after another with them.

I'd love to hear all about the contract the pyjamas couple entered into with the bank which entitled them to legally live there. Something tells me they'd have no problem with that one being fictional.

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Its funny how they say that if irishwater ect comes on to their land its a criminal tresspass but when its them going on to someone elses land it all ok, it a completly different story, It allways makes me laugh.

Like the way they don't want any running water because of the fluoride in it but now they want water only without having to pay for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Only if they consent.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Happened to be browsing adverts and came across this http://www.adverts.ie/6375367. They definitely seem to be sprouting like weeds, I especially like the red text with each word individually underlined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Chiorino wrote: »
    Happened to be browsing adverts and came across this http://www.adverts.ie/6375367. They definitely seem to be sprouting like weeds, I especially like the red text with each word individually underlined.

Fair play to them - I've been scouring adverts.ie for months to look for dispute resolution help with a couple of military issues I've been having, so this is a real find! And the fact they're colocated with a building contractor in Meath just adds an extra touch of reassurance that I'll be in good hands.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Sacksian wrote: »
    Fair play to them - I've been scouring adverts.ie for months to look for dispute resolution help with a couple of military issues I've been having, so this is a real find!

If we all pitch together, maybe we can hire them to mediate the whole Israel-Gaza thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

I couldn't resist...

Bepolite wrote: »
    I couldn't resist...
    Heil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

Bepolite wrote: »
    I couldn't resist...

cough.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞