Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

joela wrote: »
    No consent, peaceful protest, garda violation of the constitution, it is all happening in this video!

https://www.facebook.com/DublinSaysNo.DSN/posts/974939129199261

Not to mention "We reported a criminal act."

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭joela

"We were invited here" Ummm by whom, the people who had been renting the house and were subsequently evicted? :eek::eek::eek:

joela wrote: »
    "We were invited here" Ummm by whom, the people who had been renting the house and were subsequently evicted? :eek::eek::eek:

We were invited in by "T. O'Ccupant".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Five Lamps

Sesudra wrote: »

I assume from Toms insistence at the end that she say "Yes" rather than "Of course" they think have something up their sleeves...

Given that he doesn't state that he is recording the conversation and then going to publish it on the Internet, he may well be leaving himself to legal action by the people he is speaking to.

Revenue do record calls but for clearly stated reasons and they obviously don't publish them online.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

According to the Hub, the Pope is going to stop your water meter being installed.

Unless of course you're one of Mel Gibson's lot and you don't recognise him as the legitimate Pope...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭joela

Robbo wrote: »
    According to the Hub, the Pope is going to stop your water meter being installed.

Unless of course you're one of Mel Gibson's lot and you don't recognise him as the legitimate Pope...

OMFG, seriously..........:eek::eek::eek:

Send a protestant garda over; problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

That's it, I really have seen it all now.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Looks like the money is running out and he needs more for doing sweet **** all.

This is the latest post on the Rodolphus Allen Trust Facebook page.

"Please remember to pay over the lease invoices I sent out otherwise I will throw you out of the Trust for misbehaving and not paying your lease agreement,
    I am sick of the wingers that are looking for a free ride on the back of the TRUST, pay up or get out, Cathrina and Judith are collecting the money from the AIB Bank Account and very few seem to have paid over,
    Any issues regarding this please contact, Me, Catherina,Judith or Jerry Burns, or call into our office opposite Connolly's Hardware in Bagnalstown, do not contact Mackin he has been put out of this Trust,"

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

cobhguy28 wrote: »

"Please remember to pay over the lease invoices I sent out otherwise I will throw you out of the Trust for misbehaving and not paying your lease agreement,
    I am sick of the wingers that are looking for a free ride on the back of the TRUST, pay up or get out, Cathrina and Judith are collecting the money from the AIB Bank Account and very few seem to have paid over,
    Any issues regarding this please contact, Me, Catherina,Judith or Jerry Burns, or call into our office opposite Connolly's Hardware in Bagnalstown, do not contact Mackin he has been put out of this Trust,"

What happened to their being no way to remove property from the trust?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Now i aint no law speaking guy so maybe i'm missing something but i read the papal letter and it makes no mention of excommunication or even that it applies outside the Vatican city. Perhaps i'm not smart enough to understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Meanwhile over at Hub Towers they have published an open letter to the Dublin sheriff and getting all legal on his ass. The threat of a plenary summons in the high court should he attempt to do his duty looms large.

Que much hollering and backslapping on this most entertaining of facemuck pages .... With the Hubbers being held up as legal geniuses and further threats of violence (remember peaceful protests) against all and sundry.

In my layman eyes ... All a threat of a plenary summons is more or less we will make a complaint about you? Despite their attempts to make it all sound complicated in effect it is actually meaningless?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

cobhguy28 wrote: »

I wonder if they'll send a sheriff to drag you out if you refuse to leave the trust? Pitching a tent outside "Connolly's Hardware in Bagnalstown" to protest would be pretty funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

My Grandfather is in the old folks home in Bagnalstown. I'm going to see him Saturday week. Its only 5 minutes from Connolly's. I'm so going down to get a selfie outside their place.

The Hubs latest update tells us...

Master of the High Court today:

Threw a case out today on the grounds we keep bringing up; “the affidavit was sworn by a person who gave his work address and not his abode”.
    Superior Court rules state “abode” not work place: have you lost something in the courts where every Affidavit is made on false grounds, is defective, is inadmissible????
    Go and get it back.

In the Circuit Court, same rules…………… inadmissible, strike that case.

Come on guys; use it or loose it.

So those banks that are watching, get changing your affidavits, yes We / the Master may have just tipped you off, that would have happened anyway, no loss to us but for you, this is wart on your arse.

To any of the legal types on this forum, how quickly could you guys prove that nothing like this happened at all today?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I believe Gilroy raised that same issue in the "Battle of the Stud Farm" contempt hearing. It didn't work.

What happened to that original stud farm that seemed to kick everything off with captain Mustard anyway? Did the bank eventually take it and sell it or what?

Thargor wrote: »
    What happened to that original stud farm that seemed to kick everything off with captain Mustard anyway? Did the bank eventually take it and sell it or what?
    I believe the bank have it.

Not the best of days for Tony Rochford in the by-election on Friday. 92 votes or 0.4% of the first preferences.

Ben's on the No Contract/No Consent bandwagon. Not just with Irish water but apparently he doesn't like paying his M50 toll either (amongst other things) and is putting the stickers on just about every envelope he can find.

I'd love if he put one of the stickers on an unopened letter from the Prize Bonds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

Im sure I saw recently on Facemuck that somebody seized his Vehicle.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement

Every single person associated with them uses "where" when they should use "were" and "loose" when it should be "lose".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭mackerski

Every single person associated with them uses "where" when they should use "were" and "loose" when it should be "lose".

That's because words is important.

rameire wrote: »

eflow are not afraid of the court route .. should be a funny day that. They will get a judgment etc ...

Ben did say the car was lifted alright a few months back .. he was going to sue the guards in the High court, but he hasn't mentioned that since. How is his impeachment of the judiciary going?

So what happened? He obviously took out a car loan or some kind of financing with the seller, drove off in the car then turned around and gave them the no contract/no consent spiel? The guy is a scumbag.

So what happened? He obviously took out a car loan or some kind of financing with the seller, drove off in the car then turned around and gave them the no contract/no consent spiel? The guy is a scumbag.

i'd say it was more to do with no tax on the car.

he had a faceplam post saying that he was arrested under a certain section of the road traffic act .. which from what I remember was to do with giving your details to the guard. So he obviously did Bobby of the planet Suggs on it and ended up in the local copshop .. hence the threat of the high court action !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

rameire wrote: »

From what I gathered wading through the depessingly deluded posts on his facebook, he had no tax and either refused to show his licence or refused to give his name to the Garda. I'm not sure if he is as wrong as it first appears though. The requirement to have tax is an offence under the finance act and the power to demand name and address depends on alleging an offence under the road traffic act.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

whippet wrote: »
    eflow are not afraid of the court route
    So it seems from their un-necessarily intimidating radio advertisements.

Some people wouldn't know exactly what they owe to E-flow, and as far as I am aware, there's no easy way of checking, until you get the threatening letters and extortionate penalties.

Complete disaster of an organization for many reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Hi Ben,

I don't want to pay the Irish Water bills either but, unfortunately, I was tricked into signing an international treaty with both them and eflow some years ago - is there any way out of this? Also, I live on a houseboat so I haven't been paying any tolls on the M50 - could they charge me under maritime law?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

From Tir na Saor:
    This is very cool i might have to use this soon. ... so by saying that i am a man of god and i stand in gods kingdom.and asking the judge were does he stand. would this mean that the judge cant do any thing to me.
    am i right in saying that the credit union does not exist no live person is the credit union. and that,s why i did not get a letter back. this is really weird stuff because if the credit union does not exist then why am i dealing with them, could i use that in court as a defense.

Just about to dive into their Irish Water forum...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

You may have seen this
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/teacher-living-on-costa-del-sol-faces-losing-home-over-18000-in-arrears-30668304.html
    An Irish schoolteacher working and living on the Costa del Sol for the last five years while renting out her Dublin apartment for €800 a month owes her bank €18,000 in mortgage arrears, the Circuit Civil Court heard.

Judge Jacqueline Linnane was told that Audrey Spearing, of Guadalmina, San Pedro, Malaga, had not paid any of the €800 rent payments towards her Permanent TSB mortgage since April last.

Looks like she has been getting advice from "the hub"
    https://www.facebook.com/irishselfhelpzone/posts/373216509501803
    The Bank did get an Order against Ms Spearing; however they got it by devious means, Audrey was never served any papers: she is working in Spain, so Lay Litigation Ireland step in to lend a hand and got a stay on the Order.
    Ms Spearing was late for court because they had send her to the wrong court, luckily enough Audrey kept the email as proof that the banks solicitors had sent her to the wrong court.
    Judge Linnane actually lifted the Court Order at one point but the barrister had a hickey fit and started throwing his toys out of the pram, so Linnane changed her mind to a stay on the order.
    It is reported that Ms Spearing is now willing to meet the banks, it is so the other way around, the banks agreed to talk with Audrey, they hadn’t up till then.

Ms Linnane refused Audrey’s motion to allow Audrey to give power of attorney to LLI to act for her whilst she was in Spain!

The reason Audrey is in Spain in the first place: no bloody work in Ireland and she was forced to move. Audrey is Irish through & through and desperation made her move. The wording in the paper is so loaded and weighted it makes you laugh, especially when you have firsthand knowledge of the real facts.

Advertisement