Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I want to know what a hickey fit is :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Oryx wrote: »
    I want to know what a hickey fit is :)

I think it's when you give someone loads of love bites. As in she had a hickey fit on me neck last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

jd wrote: »
    You may have seen this

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/teacher-living-on-costa-del-sol-faces-losing-home-over-18000-in-arrears-30668304.html

Looks like she has been getting advice from "the hub"
    https://www.facebook.com/irishselfhelpzone/posts/373216509501803

The Bank did get an Order against Ms Spearing; however they got it by devious means, Audrey was never served any papers: she is working in Spain, so Lay Litigation Ireland step in to lend a hand and got a stay on the Order.

Some fanciful fact bending at play here.

Pretty much every repossession order issued by the courts has had a stay attached, typically of 9 month's duration. No reason why this case was any different that warranted LLI to intervene in this case, not least since the Indo reported "Ms Spearing, who represented herself yesterday,".

You'd also think that in a reported case like this, if an application to make a party power of attorney was made and refused, it would have made the paper as well. Doubtless Denis O'Brien edited it out of the story or some such devious stroke.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The "she's Irish through and through" part ties in with a lot of the thinly veiled racism on those pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I think it's when you give someone loads of love bites. As in she had a hickey fit on me neck last night.
    No, it is when yore ma has a fit when she sees all the hickeys on your neck. Grounded until they heal/fade.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

The "she's Irish through and through" part ties in with a lot of the thinly veiled racism on those pages.

a lot of it isn't thinly veiled at all .. quite the opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

Sacksian wrote: »
    From Tir na Saor:

Just about to dive into their Irish Water forum...

I looked at their forums, and now my brain hurts

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

jd wrote: »
    No work in Ireland so she moves to a place which is in a worse state economically? Seems legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just saw this on facebook:

bIMaorZ
    http://imgur.com/bIMaorZ

Article 1 of the constitution:

Article 1

The Irish nation hereby affirms its inalienable, indefeasible, and sovereign right to choose its own form of Government, to determine its relations with other nations, and to develop its life, political, economic and cultural, in accordance with its own genius and traditions.

*headdesk*

• Advertisement

Quite a few hallmarks of the Irish freeman videos, asking if cops are on their oath, one at least one person insisting on shouting over everyone to say the exact same thing as they were but less articulated.

I noticed the changed their plan of storming parliament and made no reference to that, I wonder what happened and why they didn't just cut all reference to it being planned at all? Incidentally, section 6 of what?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭plodder

johnciall wrote: »

bIMaorZ

Article 1

The Irish nation hereby affirms its inalienable, indefeasible, and sovereign right to choose its own form of Government, to determine its relations with other nations, and to develop its life, political, economic and cultural, in accordance with its own genius and traditions.

*headdesk*
    He's probably referring to one of the hidden clauses of Article 1 that you can only see when you hold it a certain way under moon light.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

And yet it's *still* not the most mortifying thing he's done.

That would be running over himself in his own car...because of baked potatoes, tuna and cheese.

Spotted this on Reddit. From our good buddies in AttackTheTax world legal headquarters (and car tyre and battery emporium).

Robbo wrote: »
    Spotted this on Reddit. From our good buddies in AttackTheTax world legal headquarters (and car tyre and battery emporium).
    No, your stupid! :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Ah yes, the auld "insult people to get them to join your cause" tactic. Very effective.

johnciall wrote: »

bIMaorZ

Article 1

*headdesk*
    Leather bound books? Also, how exactly does one send a book to an entire county?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Esel wrote: »
    No, your stupid! :)
    I see what you did there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

Leather bound books? Also, how exactly does one send a book to an entire county?

Article 48 of the 1922 constitution of the Irish Free State made provision for the Oireachtas to legislate to permit citizens to initiate laws and amendments to the constitution. It also set out that if the Oireachtas failed to do this within two years, then a petition of 75,000 voters could force the issue.

If you're going to do this and to collect 75,000 signatures, you probably require leather bound books. Oh yes, and a time machine to take you back to 1924.

BornToKill wrote: »
    Article 48 of the 1922 constitution of the Irish Free State made provision for the Oireachtas to legislate to permit citizens to initiate laws and amendments to the constitution. It also set out that if the Oireachtas failed to do this within two years, then a petition of 75,000 voters could force the issue.

If you're going to do this and to collect 75,000 signatures, you probably require leather bound books. Oh yes, and a time machine to take you back to 1924.
    Freemen have many leather bound books and their apartments smell of rich mahogany.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

From my favourites "Attack the Tax"

Hi Folks…

Please do not just read this information!
    Print it, and eMail to EVERYONE!

There are People being arrested all over the Island for as they say peacefully protesting. These People are making their individual and collective stands on Moral grounds. Who knows who will be next?

This email is sent to all People that are conscientious, and wish to assist those being harangued by “the State”, wrongfully arrested, and may have to face Court proceedings.

We implore all those of you that are reading this email to get it out to ALL of your friends, family and neighbours, and post and re-post on as many public and private forums that you deem fit and appropriate. The aim here is to assist all those that may be faced with being arrested, and the Courts. Try to remember these points.

* You CANNOT be forced to give a “Name” and/or and any Private details to a member of An Garda Siochana, or anyone else for that matter.

* You cannot be forced to sign anything against your will ... EVER!

* You do NOT have to answer any questions that a member of An Garda Siochana put to or ask you.

* The key thing here is to take your time, and ALWAYS ask a question when asked a question. ** Ask WHY, WHY, WHY ???

If you end up in front of a Judge, direct the Judge/Court to issue a Gary Doyle Order.

Being arrested by a member of An Garda Siochana, means that the said member of An Garda Siochana is alleging/accusing you of committing a Criminal offence, albeit an alleged minor one.

Therefore you are entitled to a “Fair Hearing”, and therefore entitled to receive/get and forensically examine ALL the Evidence, and therefore also entitle to Cross-Examine your accuser i.e. the said member of An Garda Siochana.

Directing the Court to issue a Gary Doyle Order is analogous to seeking FULL DISCLOSURE of ALL the alleged Evidence that the member of An Garda Siochana is relying upon.

If you want to give “the State”, the Courts and An Garda Siochana a really massive headache, then seek a Gary Doyle Order. You are legally and lawfully entitled to it, and legally and lawfully entitled to a FULL Trial.

To Read more about this: g00gle “DPP Guidelines for Prosecutors” and read and print off Sections 8 and 9. This clearly and unambiguously spells out, what a prosecutor can and cannot do, and what lawfully a defendant or the accused entitled to in LAW. It’s the Law.

There is also a very useful and informative article on the same subject at www.TheCommonLawSociety.com/ … go to the “MUST SEE” section, and download, read and print off the article titled “WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW – GARY DOYLE ORDER”.

This is NOT information that Solicitors, Ba*risters or so called Legal Representatives want or wish to share with you, as it would completely clog up the Courts system. If every Man and Woman that was brought into Court asked for a “Gary Doyle Order” as in FULL DISCLOUSRE of the Evidence, the Revenue that is derived from prosecuting and persecuting the good People of this Island would cease, and the Courts would grind to a stop. The State cannot afford this to happen.

It is the Revenue that keeps the Garda, the Courts, the State and Irish Water going. This is only pure and simple logic. If the Revenue stops, the People have won.

We could write loads more on this, but there is not much time, so share this article and information in every and any way possible. If you want to protest, march and object, do it with an educated and informed way and mind.

Educate each other to protect each other now, as tomorrow it may be too late.

Thanking you all in advance.
    Des: at The Common Law Society

www.TheCommonLawSociety.com/
    Final School of Commonology for 2014:
    www.GaryDoyleSchool.eventbrite.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

The secret is out!

My favourite part.
    It is the Revenue that keeps the Garda, the Courts, the State and Irish Water going. This is only pure and simple logic. If the Revenue stops, the People have won.

Apparently no Gardaí or court system is a victory for the people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

" If the Revenue stops, the People have won."

I am speechless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

I had a look at the two sites. Ironically, it seems, you cannot access thecommonlawsociety without providing personal information and joining a mailing list, something I decided not to do.

My favourite quote form the Gary Doyle site is
    The VAST MAJORITY of People that the State are Persecuting and Prosecuting in the Courts every day of the week, are NOT hardened or professional Criminals of any sort or type. They are weak and vulnerable People that have inadvertently been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and some Public, Civil servant or Agent of the State has taken advantage of their ignorance, and CONNED them into attending a Court.

Seems like someone has never been to a district court.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

326194.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

WTF

they must be adding something else to the water to be coming up with that Sh!te

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

I had a look at the two sites. Ironically, it seems, you cannot access thecommonlawsociety without providing personal information and joining a mailing list, something I decided not to do.

My favourite quote form the Gary Doyle site is

Seems like someone has never been to a district court.
    Goggle gave this PDF on thecommonlawsociety site.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Our friends in the Lay Litigation Ireland report of yet another triumphant legal victory :D

Lay Litigant had success in the Sureme Court yesterday, essentially a judgement was given against him even though no facility letter existed, the Supreme judges agreed that the judgement was partially incorrect in that summary proceedings were the wrong proceedings, it should have been a plenary action, appeal going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Our friends in the Lay Litigation Ireland report of yet another triumphant legal victory :D

Lay Litigant had success in the Sureme Court yesterday, essentially a judgement was given against him even though no facility letter existed, the Supreme judges agreed that the judgement was partially incorrect in that summary proceedings were the wrong proceedings, it should have been a plenary action, appeal going forward.
    This seems to happen more frequently than one would think is acceptable. I'm guessing it's the institution chancing their arm rather than shoddy work?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Advertisement