Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

You know like in Day of the Dead and in Woodbury in The Walking Dead, where they keep zombies around but contained for research and amusement purposes?

Can we not do something like that with Freemen?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

You know like in Day of the Dead and in Woodbury in The Walking Dead, where they keep zombies around but contained for research and amusement purposes?

what like have a designated panel of freeman for every group of law firm, if they think your arguments have merit scrap them & start again?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Do we not have the Hub's Facebook for that? Recent pearls of "wisdom" include:
    • County Registrars get paid 6% (of what they're not sure) for every possession order granted
    • The Rothschilds "own" the central bank and the "Financial Services Authority of Ireland" (sic)
    • Irish Water will be responsible for scores of "imploding hot water tanks" when water metering begins
    • And lastly, this recent irony-free edict: "It is a sad time when so many jump on the bandwagon and take money from innocent people under the guise of giving help and support. Taking money from people who just want hope. Do that and you may well come into our cross sight".
    They're currently claiming to have a barrister and UK solicitor aboard their merry mission to solve all the worlds problems with plenary summons written in crayon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

+1

Unless they are making an arse of themselves in other ways. It would be great if there could be a mod warning something like MOD WARNING: FREEMEN ALERT while this forum does not allow legal advice as a rule the discussion below should be met with an even greater level of skepticism see (link to freeman megamerge), and then we can all have at it? Alternatively bung it in here and tell them posting on the same subject outside of this thread will result in a ban.

I guess what I'm asking for is a retarded puppy and for you guys to clean up after it - I'll feed it. :D

That said, I do remember regularly banging my head off the desk back in the Derry days...

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Robbo wrote: »
    And lastly, this recent irony-free edict: "It is a sad time when so many jump on the bandwagon and take money from innocent people under the guise of giving help and support. Taking money from people who just want hope. Do that and you may well come into our cross sight".
    tumblr_kveo2bI8Sy1qa3ucjo1_500.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Not-at-all-Freemen in DDI are all aboard the no consent/no contract train to courtroom humiliation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Which one am I?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

actually his commentary has tones of Jim Leahy from Trailerpark Boys - Sh1tstorm is a coming

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

He's posting everywhere about this "victory", YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, his own site. Ben Gilroy chimes in with "love it mate absolutely handed his arse to him" here.

Bunny-boiler levels of obsession there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

"The bull doesn't take bull****. We don't deal with bull****. We drop it and leave ot for everyone else." So true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Can i charge him €100 for each use of my username in his screenshots?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Feckers left out any reference to my legal argument against the OP post which I might point out was admirably quick and succinct, and largely based on legal authority.

Here it is again:
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Burp!....zzzzzzz.....

Typical Freeman b*llsh*t - waffle waffle waffle but ignore the real issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Feckers left out any reference to my legal argument against the OP post which I might point out was admirably quick and succinct, and largely based on legal authority.

Here it is again:

Typical Freeman b*llsh*t - waffle waffle waffle but ignore the real issues.

It reminded me of Lord Denning at his most eloquent.

whippet wrote: »
    actually his commentary has tones of Jim Leahy from Trailerpark Boys - Sh1tstorm is a coming
    The winds of **** are in the air, Randy.

Which one am I?

You must be the fella who got over the fence uninjured.

I'd say hullaballoo is the guy with the nasty gash on his head, after some devastating quip from the robot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Post 12 on that is one of the funniest posts I have ever read on here. Thanks for the link :D

Which one am I?

The (possibly) attractive blonde at the end - could have been a decepticon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Ben Gilroy has posted on his Facebook page that

'After 3 years fighting leeds building society for my brother in law we eventually won the case. The was a hearing for costs yesterday and we were also awarded costs'

Anyone have an insight as to what this case was and what the actual result was?

• Advertisement

+1

Unless they are making an arse of themselves in other ways. It would be great if there could be a mod warning something like MOD WARNING: FREEMEN ALERT while this forum does not allow legal advice as a rule the discussion below should be met with an even greater level of skepticism see (link to freeman megamerge), and then we can all have at it? Alternatively bung it in here and tell them posting on the same subject outside of this thread will result in a ban.

I guess what I'm asking for is a retarded puppy and for you guys to clean up after it - I'll feed it. :D

I could request thread prefixes with "Freemen" and "Actual Legal Discussion" as options?

Meanwhile, across in the UK, Dickensian popinjay Russell Brand has come in for some criticism for his association with a chap called Laurence Easeman who was to speak at his book launch. This is mainly to do with accusations of anti-Semitism and support for fascists.

Laurence is also a Freeman who runs a pseudolaw firm, which is owned by a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. Interestingly, this company also manages to have interests which would suggest that it is basically a bailiff/property management agency.

Laurence also runs educational events at £20 a throw where he'll teach you to beat the bailiffs (althought probably not his own outfit). He also (allegedly) ran a premium rate phone number for his services.

Laurence of course denies all of these nasty accusations. Nothing in his actions reminds me in any way of our own native crop of swivel-eyed loons. Not in the slightest.

You wouldn't get one of our crowd running a pseudolaw firm. No decent Irish "political activist" would charge decent wedge for the "secret knowledge". No one here would have substantial property interests, practice evictions of their own but claim to be standing up to the banks. None of our boys would have dodgy political connections in the slightest.

Spotters badge, however, to who amongst us can pin "being a Russell Brand supporter" on our motley crew....

I could request thread prefixes with "Freemen" and "Actual Legal Discussion" as options?

Why not a Freemen sub forum like Walter Mitty over in the Military forum?

Why not a Freemen sub forum like Walter Mitty over in the Military forum?

That's an interesting idea. Maybe call it the Isaac Wunder forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Would have to be called No Consent

Would have to be called No Consent

No consent, no contract?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Ben of the family moron.
    Bobby of the family moron.
    (Someone) of the family moron.

Just call it 'Morgan'.

+1 Brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

whippet wrote: »
    Ben Gilroy has posted on his Facebook page that

'After 3 years fighting leeds building society for my brother in law we eventually won the case. The was a hearing for costs yesterday and we were also awarded costs'

Anyone have an insight as to what this case was and what the actual result was?

Would you not be best of asking Ben Gilroy what its all about Whippet? Why would you ask others that weren't there and not the man himself mate

Advertisement