Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

kitser wrote: »
    Would you not be best of asking Ben Gilroy what its all about Whippet? Why would you ask others that weren't there and not the man himself mate

One would assume he's looking for the full story not a propaganda piece that would make Goebbels proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Would you not be best of asking Ben Gilroy what its all about Whippet? Why would you ask others that weren't there and not the man himself mate

Actually ... I've been blocked from all these Facebook pages for actually asking these type of questions.

The usual time line is ... I ask for a little clarification on the claims they are making ... Get accused of being a government shill / troll or other such type and the suddenly all my posts and questions disappear.

It seems they don't like being asked things that don't reinforce their side of things

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

I can't comment on you being blocked etc, as i don't know anything about such things; but from what i've seen about Ben gilroy, which cannot be refuted as its there on video galore, is that he does go out and make a stand for the little man against the might of the banks/sherriffs. and with a lot of success! we need a **** load more of people taking the fight to them in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I can't comment on you being blocked etc, as i don't know anything about such things; but from what i've seen about Ben gilroy, which cannot be refuted as its there on video galore, is that he does go out and make a stand for the little man against the might of the banks/sherriffs. and with a lot of success! we need a **** load more of people taking the fight to them in my opinion.

You are talking about a different Ben Gilroy to the one who has been discussed at length on this forum, aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

40b96f717103244d7d9dea023de22820619058efade0a529f2938430963ed6c7.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Have we seen Vin 'calling out' boards.ie (specifically this forum)?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Ben likes to brag about his "success" on his youtube videos about halting evictions with large crowds however he never seems to update these videos of the sheriff coming back the next week and eviction the people. I would love to know how many people in the long term he has really helped

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    I would love to know how many people in the long term he has really helped

He's helped this guy.

NWS_2014-02-04_NEW_014_30534186_I1.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Many people think he's a muppet.

327093.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Have we seen Vin 'calling out' boards.ie (specifically this forum)?

So deluded, getting a thread locked here was the first whiff of attention he ever got and he goes completely overboard from it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

over at Hub Towers there seems to be a lot of discontent about the infamous new Cork Councillor and the elusive Debt Options / Trust ... company that was never formed, money that seems to be missing, court cases that have been forgotten about.

The seems the naive and desperate jump from group to group to follow with the slight hope that one of these magic bean sellers will actually have the elusive beanstalk bean and the golden goose is up there somewhere !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

whippet wrote: »
    over at Hub Towers there seems to be a lot of discontent about the infamous new Cork Councillor and the elusive Debt Options / Trust ... company that was never formed, money that seems to be missing, court cases that have been forgotten about.

The seems the naive and desperate jump from group to group to follow with the slight hope that one of these magic bean sellers will actually have the elusive beanstalk bean and the golden goose is up there somewhere !
    Discussion here.

If they're really clever, they'll go back a bit on this thread and I'll have all their homework done for them. Claire's was live on the blower to our good friend Vin and she admitted the case has been a dead parrot for some time. No company has ever been incorporated, the CRO rejected her inital effort and she never bothered to rectify matters.

They also have quite the distaste for Charlie Allen's cash-for-paper scam, where apparently Colonel Mustard has been asking for further payments and threatening to "evict" people from the trust if he isn't paid. Kind of like an evil bastard bank I suppose.

The most glorious moment of clarity did from from a reflective and pensive Hub Towers recently.
    We fight them in the Courts and do one of two things; loose or kick the can down the street

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

I asked dd a question

November 2, 2014 at 3:47 pm
    Why when you refer to the 1919 Constitution you quote and show a picture from a draft Constitution writing in around 1928 by Mary McSweany. You think that a political party would know Irish Constitutional history and not be telling lies.

Here is the answer I got. If this is not freeman nonsence then I do not know what is.

dmac says:
    November 3, 2014 at 5:30 pm
    For David Shaw: A person???

MAN MADE LAW
    Person = persona = image of ones self = mask = individual = legal fiction = citizen, and are always registered!! And has no (lawful) body, has no mind and has no soul!! as person lives on a register – and has always has an unique registration number!!! person must obey and follow the rules of the register i.e. acts and statues of the state corporation.

NATURAL LAW
    MAN = son of a creator MAN = divine sun (son) being of prime creator – some call god; Man has a divine lawful body, has a divine lawful mind, and has a divine lawful soul and has divine free will (good spirit or bad spirit, as guide) – man is not a persona – mans soul resides only on one register – the book of life in the registrar enochs / AA metatrons custody as a nominated invitee trustee. MAN is beneficiary of the prime creator divine trust. Spirit is a trustee, and divine prime creator is executor.

MAN is beneficiary to all of prime creators creation. Everything is there for his USE to lead a happy and fulfilling existence. MAN owns nothing – he is just divine beneficiary – and he is obliged under under soul contract, to enhance and pass on same benefits and more, to future generations of man.

Person is states, churches and bankers attempt to recreate a fictional perception in the likeness of man, to coerce MAN in to foggy sleep.

The same is true of “title”. Title is states, churches and bankers fictional mask over REAL CREATION, for their benefit.

TIME HAS COME TO AWAKEN

Thus all actors (registered citizens, civil servants and their ilk etc) are those who must abide by the man made acts and statutes.

REAL MAN is above these fictional acts and fictional creations, and has a duty ONLY to abide by NATURAL LAW and above all has a duty to be happy with and in his community.

Harmony existed in Ireland pre invasions of unwelcome forces, abinito. and the time has come again for all MANs to remember same, and abide by NATURAL LAW.

So david you prob need to research the true history of little olde ireland – pre BC as we were around long long before 1922 – quite a long time prior to the PROVISIONAL LEGAL constitution – LAWFUL Brehon laws still exist in legal format – eg ref your statue of limitations – read a few verifiable irish volunteer and irish republican brotherhood books – even the LAWFUL brehon dilution by magna charta Hibernia is still on your statute books and exists in legal law – books by bulmer hobson, listen to Billy McGuire (relation of Sam McGuire and Liam McCarthy), listen to the inner you. Find out why the flag of india is like the irish one – find out about irish influence in basque region in early 1900′s – find out the difference between mason and freemason – find out about ascension Thursday that happens every 2 weeks in rome for the promotion of worldwide bishops/judges – find out why there are no specific rules/orders for judges in high court rules…..find out why section 4 of the cestui vie act 1666 is the reason why you are only a person… you are living man … time to be competent…… I could go on…..

So to finish my rant – the constitution above mentioned by the guys of DD was ratified by the 32 county man and woman election of Nov 1918 – and state corporations many attempts to airbrush this out of history has failed. This 1919 constitution is for man, and is unique – and has never been revoked or rescinded – AND it is above all LEGAL constitutions of the corporation known as the state – and is bona fide, is in force, and is valid.

And so it be….

An Cathar

directdemocracyireland.ie/today-oireachtas-plan-cede-sovereignty-comes-effect/#comment-7085

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I asked dd a question

Why when you refer to the 1919 Constitution you quote and show a picture from a draft Constitution writing in around 1928 by Mary McSweany. You think that a political party would know Irish Constitutional history and not be telling lies.

Here is the answer I got. If this is not freeman nonsence then I do not know what is.

dmac says:

MAN MADE LAW
    Person = persona = image of ones self = mask = individual = legal fiction = citizen, and are always registered!! And has no (lawful) body, has no mind and has no soul!! as person lives on a register – and has always has an unique registration number!!! person must obey and follow the rules of the register i.e. acts and statues of the state corporation.

NATURAL LAW
    MAN = son of a creator MAN = divine sun (son) being of prime creator – some call god; Man has a divine lawful body, has a divine lawful mind, and has a divine lawful soul and has divine free will (good spirit or bad spirit, as guide) – man is not a persona – mans soul resides only on one register – the book of life in the registrar enochs / AA metatrons custody as a nominated invitee trustee. MAN is beneficiary of the prime creator divine trust. Spirit is a trustee, and divine prime creator is executor.

MAN is beneficiary to all of prime creators creation. Everything is there for his USE to lead a happy and fulfilling existence. MAN owns nothing – he is just divine beneficiary – and he is obliged under under soul contract, to enhance and pass on same benefits and more, to future generations of man.

Person is states, churches and bankers attempt to recreate a fictional perception in the likeness of man, to coerce MAN in to foggy sleep.

The same is true of “title”. Title is states, churches and bankers fictional mask over REAL CREATION, for their benefit.

TIME HAS COME TO AWAKEN

Thus all actors (registered citizens, civil servants and their ilk etc) are those who must abide by the man made acts and statutes.

REAL MAN is above these fictional acts and fictional creations, and has a duty ONLY to abide by NATURAL LAW and above all has a duty to be happy with and in his community.

Harmony existed in Ireland pre invasions of unwelcome forces, abinito. and the time has come again for all MANs to remember same, and abide by NATURAL LAW.

So david you prob need to research the true history of little olde ireland – pre BC as we were around long long before 1922 – quite a long time prior to the PROVISIONAL LEGAL constitution – LAWFUL Brehon laws still exist in legal format – eg ref your statue of limitations – read a few verifiable irish volunteer and irish republican brotherhood books – even the LAWFUL brehon dilution by magna charta Hibernia is still on your statute books and exists in legal law – books by bulmer hobson, listen to Billy McGuire (relation of Sam McGuire and Liam McCarthy), listen to the inner you. Find out why the flag of india is like the irish one – find out about irish influence in basque region in early 1900′s – find out the difference between mason and freemason – find out about ascension Thursday that happens every 2 weeks in rome for the promotion of worldwide bishops/judges – find out why there are no specific rules/orders for judges in high court rules…..find out why section 4 of the cestui vie act 1666 is the reason why you are only a person… you are living man … time to be competent…… I could go on…..

So to finish my rant – the constitution above mentioned by the guys of DD was ratified by the 32 county man and woman election of Nov 1918 – and state corporations many attempts to airbrush this out of history has failed. This 1919 constitution is for man, and is unique – and has never been revoked or rescinded – AND it is above all LEGAL constitutions of the corporation known as the state – and is bona fide, is in force, and is valid.

And so it be….

An Cathar

directdemocracyireland.ie/today-oireachtas-plan-cede-sovereignty-comes-effect/#comment-7085
    My head hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I asked dd a question

dmac says:

MAN MADE LAW

NATURAL LAW

TIME HAS COME TO AWAKEN

And so it be….

An Cathar

Could you possible translate that into something more comprehensible? Klingon maybe would do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

ken wrote: »
    My head hurts.

Seems perfectly cromulent to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Dublinensis

I asked dd a question

dmac says:

MAN MADE LAW

NATURAL LAW

TIME HAS COME TO AWAKEN

And so it be….

An Cathar

"An Cathar"

How apt. Who's up for a second Albigensian Crusade?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I asked dd a question

dmac says:

MAN MADE LAW

NATURAL LAW

TIME HAS COME TO AWAKEN

And so it be….

An Cathar

I dont stand under that constitution. However, in wacky freeman land, it meajs i simply dont comprehend

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Gah. Stop quoting that sh1te. It reminds me of a really drunk person who starts spouting politics in the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Oryx wrote: »
    Gah. Stop quoting that sh1te. It reminds me of a really drunk person who starts spouting politics in the pub.

and thus the origins of the movement were divined...

probably old news, but Canadian freemen are fun too

ah pants havn't been around long enough to post a link (well, long enough but habitual lurker never posting)

but just look for a blog called lowering the bar (not affiliated) they had a post entitled, whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad (25th oct)

Basically a canadian Judges opinion on a sovereign citizen defense

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Thread definitely needs a "Don't quote the Freeman. 24-hour ban for quoting Freeman" type rule.

eldamo wrote: »
    and thus the origins of the movement were divined...

probably old news, but Canadian freemen are fun too

ah pants havn't been around long enough to post a link (well, long enough but habitual lurker never posting)

but just look for a blog called lowering the bar (not affiliated) they had a post entitled, whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad (25th oct)

Basically a canadian Judges opinion on a sovereign citizen defense
    Heres the link you were going to post http://www.loweringthebar.net/2014/10/whom-the-gods-would-destroy-they-first-make-mad.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

thanks ken!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Thread definitely needs a "Don't quote the Freeman. 24-hour ban for quoting Freeman" type rule.

The first rule of freemen club is that you dont talk about freemen club?

The first rule of freemen club is that you dont talk about freemen club?

Should that not be Freeman club? Surely the plural of Freeman is Freemans and not Freemen?

Similarly, is there Freewoman's or Freewomen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

I don't consent

I don't consent

I want to see Hullaballoo's oath first.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Who or what is Hullaballo?

Who or what is Hullaballo?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hullabaloo

noun, plural hullabaloos.
    a clamorous noise or disturbance; uproar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

hull = the hull of a ship
    ABBA is an acronym standing for American-British-Association
    Loo = a contraction of loot

Basically they're conspiring against you under maritime law to take all the money the bank gave you under duress! You won't hear about this from the Dublin based media though

Advertisement