Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Oh, Jesus wept. Vin, Dermot "Suing Irish Water for being beastly" Murphy and various planetary Hubs are declaring a massive victory for their "official offer" woo in this.

For information, Judge Browne is famous for awarding small instalment orders and being sympathetic to debtors who engage with the process. I can't find it, but I remember one such order of €5 or €10 a month where it would have taken 600 or so years to repay the debt. This ain't Vin's magic process, it's judicial discretion in action and a long established process being engaged with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

just goes to show what a bunch of scumbags they are tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

The Hub shared that address too, also shared a pic of the head of k tech essentially marking him as a target.

All dissenting comments were deleted, those questioning the direction of the hub were banned.

Their true colours are obvious

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Beaner1

I think I will expose a few of the key players here on Facebook, stick up their home addresses and businesses for all to see.

• Advertisement

Beaner1 wrote: »
    I think I will expose a few of the key players here on Facebook, stick up their home addresses and businesses for all to see.

would love some background on who runs the hub/ laylitigants ireland though...
    bet its a failed nama developer.Am I right? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

They obviously use the same research methods for finding people as they do when studying law.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

would love some background on who runs the hub/ laylitigants ireland though...
    bet its a failed nama developer.Am I right? :)
    Jerry Beades from the Land League is a close friend of Bertie Aherne, FF party stalwart and developer/landlord, from the Drumcondra area. I don't think he was ever on a NAMA scale and he's generally been chased by non-NAMA banks like Bank of Scotland. He can be quite selective in who he takes "moral objection" with and I've been told that's in line with "assurances" he gets from these parties. Draw your own conclusions here.

Here's some screen grabs of the Land League organising these protests, Beades
    ' involvement
    and some lovely sentiment from them.

The rest all tend to be lads from the Dublin commuter belt who were involved the building trade or related businesses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

The Hub's Facebook page is incredibly entertaining today. It looks like they are beginning to discover how quickly people can turn on you, in this case the pages faithfully have turned against the hub after they shared a page that criticizes Liam Neeson for associating with the British army.

The Hub has taken all comments on board and told everyone to feck off as they will say whatever they want on their own page. This is meant to be Ireland's new party, one that listens to "the people"

It's hilarious though

The Hub's Facebook page is incredibly entertaining today. It looks like they are beginning to discover how quickly people can turn on you, in this case the pages faithfully have turned against the hub after they shared a page that criticizes Liam Neeson for associating with the British army.

The Hub has taken all comments on board and told everyone to feck off as they will say whatever they want on their own page. This is meant to be Ireland's new party, one that listens to "the people"

It's hilarious though

its a great wateringhole for idiots alright....and with 10,000 likes there's a fuk load of idiots out there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

its a great wateringhole for idiots alright....and with 10,000 likes there's a fuk load of idiots out there!

I'd say at least 9,000 of them likes are from people just looking for a laugh at their expense. That's why I like the page anyway.

I see Beades and Co were up to some "peaceful protesting" outside an accountants house in Foxrock. Last weeks Sunday Times said that there was an injunction sought to move them on, along with their charming "Your neighbour evicts kids for cash" placards.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Sullivan v Boylan and Sullivan v Boylan No 2. should be applied and damages ordered in the same way as Hogan J did. This behaviour is mob rule and entirely unacceptable. Hit them where it hurts and do so swiftly.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭randypriest

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/beades-loses-case-over-repossessions-1.1998419

The Little Mary St property referred to in the article is the HQ that The Hub operate out of.

Will be very interesting to see how hostile the lads become when the repossession process kicks into gear.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Beaner1

Why do these groups have a constant scatological tint to their protesting? It seems to be the first thing that's in their mind when designing a new banner; how can I get "shiit" or "hole" into this slogan.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1508646_407289222761198_2674899853884983181_n.jpg?oh=52aa8ff873c84e2e8de1941552918475&oe=55389E38&__gda__=1430549253_05fef4026c8ec61535d2e383eb89c927

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/beades-loses-case-over-repossessions-1.1998419

The Little Mary St property referred to in the article is the HQ that The Hub operate out of.

Will be very interesting to see how hostile the lads become when the repossession process kicks into gear.

It seems like a deliberate ploy by beades to allow the hub in to his property. They are now the cannon fodder for his failures ... or else they have concocted some magical mysterious lease agreement between them that somehow circumvents all law .. You know the normal sort of mumbo jumbo these loons come up with

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

What; he didn't use the wrong ink amendment to the Constitution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

What; he didn't use the wrong ink amendment to the Constitution?

Doesn't seem to have been a freeman case as such. Just chancing his arm that he could make it seem like the bank made an error in their correspondence.

It's the big one lads. The protest to bring the country to it's knees and sweep in a new era. The Hub in conjuction with various Ding Dong Denny O'Reilly types from the wormhole of Facebook/pub based 1916 societies are planning a protest of the Irish Country Music Awards on the 26th.

Hold onto your stetsons, watch your rinestone waistcoat and dance in a line sideways pass the baying mob because ****'s about to get real.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

Disrupt the Irish Country Music Awards? The inhuman fiends!

• Advertisement

cml387 wrote: »
    Disrupt the Irish Country Music Awards? The inhuman fiends!

first Gareth now this ......

whippet wrote: »
    first Gareth now this ......

When will this madness stop!!!

I see the Common Law Society (via the Hub's Galway outpost) are declaring the "Official Offer Method" to be bull**** and recommend that you deny the existence of the debt in the first place. Naturally Vin's taken this as a declaration of war and promises to take to the airwaves to address this wrong. Be sure to tune in folks, it's sure to be at least an hour of meandering nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Robbo wrote: »
    I see the Common Law Society (via the Hub's Galway outpost) are declaring the "Official Offer Method" to be bull**** and recommend that you deny the existence of the debt in the first place. Naturally Vin's taken this as a declaration of war and promises to take to the airwaves to address this wrong. Be sure to tune in folks, it's sure to be at least an hour of meandering nonsense.

Just lisened to Vin's show about this his exact words if you use the offical offer and are then taken to court your house can not be reprossesed. Now what kind of person gives reckless advice like that knowing it to be incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Just lisened to Vin's show about this his exact words if you use the offical offer and are then taken to court your house can not be reprossesed. Now what kind of person gives reckless advice like that knowing it to be incorrect.

A conman/Sociopath/Someone in denial

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

According to the gentlemen in the new Land League, the banks and the sheriff are responsible for the death of a woman and suggest that they may actually be rewarded for same.

Of course, the newspaper report of the case represents a very different story to their takes on things. For them to sink to such a low as to infer what they have here is disgusting, even with their goings.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/sheriffs-found-womans-body-during-repossession-305541.html#.VKyD-ERcz4g.twitter

According to the gentlemen in the new Land League, the banks and the sheriff are responsible for the death of a woman and suggest that they may actually be rewarded for same.

Of course, the newspaper report of the case represents a very different story to their takes on things. For them to sink to such a low as to infer what they have here is disgusting, even with their goings.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/sheriffs-found-womans-body-during-repossession-305541.html#.VKyD-ERcz4g.twitter

they are like vultures preying on misfortunates to advance their own egos, massaging the news to suit their agenda ... over christmas they had to remove their post about the family tragedy in cork .. even their own supporters and minions couldn't swallow their disgusting use of a family tragedy for their own benefit.

whippet wrote: »
    they are like vultures preying on misfortunates to advance their own egos, massaging the news to suit their agenda ... over christmas they had to remove their post about the family tragedy in cork .. even their own supporters and minions couldn't swallow their disgusting use of a family tragedy for their own benefit.
    This article?, penned by "FM" who I'd take to be Finbarr Markey. Real bottom of the barrel stuff especially given some of the facts surrounding it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Robbo wrote: »
    This article?, penned by "FM" who I'd take to be Finbarr Markey. Real bottom of the barrel stuff especially given some of the facts surrounding it.

That's a disgusting piece of work.

• Advertisement

That's a disgusting piece of work.

It's also appallingly written. Commas commas everywhere and not a drop of think.

Advertisement