Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭rameire

my friend wrote: »
    Just listened to an audio clip from Newstalk 17:00 news...Jerry Beades is pissed off with Vinnie Brown, it's hilarious

Beades is blaming Brownes incursion into the property in Killiney for triggering the O'Donnells decision to eject the 'land league'

No more cheap publicity for the Jerry FF Beades and associated dumb fuqq circus.

Vincent Browne was on Matt Cooper show and was saying how the Land League were idiots, and were telling Vincent that he was trespassing.
    was great to hear.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

check out tv3 news now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

conversation between Jerry and Vincent,
    Some words may not be exact.

Jerry, You're not playing with my football.
    Vincent, well I dont want to play with your football, everybody else lets play.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Dear God.

Please make Vincent cover this story tonight.

Amen.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

car crash tv lol

its a bog standard house apparently :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

car crash tv lol

its a bog standard house apparently :pac::pac::pac:

Jerrys had his arse handed to him on multiple occasions already, and the shows only been on for twenty mins.

vincent brown just said hed get rid of him after the break...lol fukking brilliant!

• Advertisement

Fair play to vinny , was brilliant listening to him telling jerry to shut up and go.And then looking at the camera and telling the audience he'll be gone after the break.And voila he was :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

Jerry has left. Vincent and the panel finding it hard not to laugh. ;)

Surprised Vin didn't call Mr Beades out on his own issues with banks, debts and repossessions.

Guess he didn't recall when he was repeatedly telling him to shut his mouth...

Guess he didn't recall when he was repeatedly telling him to shut his mouth...

He was happy enough to let jerry dig his hole on his own.You might get away with posting sh1te on facebook where you can delete/ban users but on a live political programme there's nowhere to hide and rightfully been to told to shut up and stop spouting rubbish.

Bog standard house mehole.Had to laugh when jerry tried to rectify what he said...bog standard for the area!lol ,gimme a break.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Jerry Beades driving a nice Jaguar it appears

Revenue might be interested in the yellow plates on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Any pictures of the reg anywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Go vinnie, it's your birthday, gotta party like its you're birthday.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

When it suits, he maintains an address up north so that's probably how he justifies it.

One great effect of this Battle of Gorse Hill business is that the media are looking at Beades & Co again. According to the Times, Tom D'arcy's stuck his Grecian 2000 covered head above the parapet with the same ould ****e of taking it all the way to Europe. I'm sure the begging bowl will be passed around again and some more rubes taken in.

Always worth reminding ourselves that the Hub are the grateful tenants of Jerry Beades.

On a funnier note, there was a hilarious scene in Better Call Saul last night where he encountered a Sovereign Citizen type who
    had wanted to pay the retainer with millions of self-printed dollars.
    Reminded me that the Hub have yet to unveil *their* own particular Doomsday Device.

Any pictures of the reg anywhere?

He was driving it behind the Gorse Hill gate, think it's on a TV3 clip

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

Robbo wrote: »
    According to the Times, Tom D'arcy's stuck his Grecian 2000 covered head above the parapet with the same ould ****e of taking it all the way to Europe.

"Calls on Mr Justice Brian McGovern to recuse himself from O’Donnell’s High Court case" - Have they given any reason why? I've seen it mentioned a few times but nobody seems to quote them on their reasons...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

moyners wrote: »
    "Calls on Mr Justice Brian McGovern to recuse himself from O’Donnell’s High Court case" - Have they given any reason why? I've seen it mentioned a few times but nobody seems to quote them on their reasons...

I think it was because he has a bank account, and this is a bank related case.

moyners wrote: »

Beades was effectively bad mouthing McGovern on the Vinnie Brown comedy hour last night, must try and catch it again, outrageous stuff from Beades.

I think it was because he has a bank account, and this is a bank related case.

It's also reported he may have a pet dog and Richie Boucher has a pet dog too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

One great effect of this Battle of Gorse Hill business is that the media are looking at Beades & Co again. According to the Times, Tom D'arcy's stuck his Grecian 2000 covered head above the parapet with the same ould ****e of taking it all the way to Europe.

The 9,000 sq ft house with swimming pool, tennis court, gym, sauna and sea views is 'simplistic' and 'bog standard' according to Jerry Beades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

The 9,000 sq ft house with swimming pool, tennis court, gym, sauna and sea views is 'simplistic' and 'bog standard' according to Jerry Beades.

Make up your own mind
    view here and here

This guy was flying over it this morning probably for aeriel pics for a news item.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Bog Standard..... :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KktZITAtV3c

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Beades -v- Vincent Browne : Round 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

Beades -v- Vincent Browne : Round 3.

Am I to understand from that FB post that because there is a branch of the Bank of Ireland in the Four Courts campus, the "New Land League" believe there is a conflict of interest for Judges in cases involving BOI???

Even the 12 foot lizards who pull the controls from the centre of the Earth are shaking their heads at that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

I wonder if Tom Darcy will be using this as a case report on his Legal and Equitable website? considering he is in the process of crippling all of Europe's banks the Gorsehill case is probably just small fry really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

When it suits, he maintains an address up north so that's probably how he justifies it.

One great effect of this Battle of Gorse Hill business is that the media are looking at Beades & Co again. According to the Times, Tom D'arcy's stuck his Grecian 2000 covered head above the parapet with the same ould ****e of taking it all the way to Europe. I'm sure the begging bowl will be passed around again and some more rubes taken in.

Always worth reminding ourselves that the Hub are the grateful tenants of Jerry Beades.

On a funnier note, there was a hilarious scene in Better Call Saul last night where he encountered a Sovereign Citizen type who
    had wanted to pay the retainer with millions of self-printed dollars.
    Reminded me that the Hub have yet to unveil *their* own particular Doomsday Device.

I always find it funny the that, they say, they are bringing it to the Europe.

From the irishtimes http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/o-donnell-home-bog-standard-says-new-land-league-chief-1.2126451

"It said a collective case will also be brought to the European Court of Justice to prevent banks repossessing homes."
    and
    "The league’s Tom Darcy said a London-based firm of solicitors, Duffy, Fowler and Gabby, would take the case to Europe."

Now who are these people advising them. Do they not know that the CJEU is not an appeals Court. They can not appeal these decisions to it.

The Only cases that can be brought are ones that have an element of EU law in them. None of these cases seem to.
    Here is a list of cases that can be brought.

Types of cases

The Court gives rulings on the cases brought before it. The five most common types of cases are:
    1. requests for a preliminary ruling – when national courts ask the Court of Justice to interpret a point of EU law
    2. actions for failure to fulfil an obligation – brought against EU governments for not applying EU law
    3. actions for annulment – against EU laws thought to violate the EU treaties or fundamental rights
    4. actions for failure to act – against EU institutions for failing to make decisions required of them
    5. direct actions – brought by individuals, companies or organisations against EU decisions or actions
    http://europa.eu/about-eu/institutions-bodies/court-justice/index_en.htm

Advertisement