Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

There's now a fake Hub page, ripping the piss out of Byron and co and it's got their goat up. They're telling the teacher that a very bold man is making a mockery of their fake lawyers office.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Robbo wrote: »
    There's now a fake Hub page, ripping the piss out of Byron and co and it's got their goat up. They're telling the teacher that a very bold man is making a mockery of their fake lawyers office.

hilarious. added a comment of my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Loving the profile picture:

11150557_1644277375805415_6249867246471881304_n.jpg?oh=8e5f9465c11de953ad6d9021ab638581&oe=559E98CF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

and the owner of the page has been exposed and is being told they know where he lives.

Derek Byrne , the scumbag involved with 'midgetgate'is involved..not sure of the connections between the hub and the non '' peaceful protesters' involved with Irish water but it just shows the support base of the hub.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

and the owner of the page has been exposed and is being told they know where he lives.

Derek Byrne , the scumbag involved with 'midgetgate'is involved..not sure of the connections between the hub and the non '' peaceful protesters' involved with Irish water but it just shows the support base of the hub.

Nice honest citizen is our Derek....

11jsorn.jpg

• Advertisement

Have the screen grab too :)

Nice honest citizen is our Derek....

11jsorn.jpg

Got a bigger version of that pic? or a magnifying glass :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Got a bigger version of that pic? or a magnifying glass :)
    Bigger.
    8r8jsk.png

cheers for the bigger pic. a lovely bunch altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

The page is hilarious but I'd honestly be afraid to comment on anything there. The hub fans would have your name dragged through the mud, and it's not as if you're dealing with people who burden themselves with things like reality or facts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The chap they're lambasting has an "interesting" history as a lay litigant and possibly an Isaac Wunder order against him, if I'm not mistaken.

are those type of orders common Robbo?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The chap they're lambasting has an "interesting" history as a lay litigant and possibly an Isaac Wunder order against him, if I'm not mistaken.

From memory he was close to Ben and DDI ("I'd like to wish my good friend ChristianM all the best in his case tomorrow" "Christian had a resounding victory in court today" etc) and the statuses got shared in all the usual places.
    It all fell apart when DDI and Ben went majorly down the proPalestine/antiIsrael route re that conflict (hey, it plays well with the masses or might even be their genuine position) , and CM had the opposite view and there were a few facebook tiffs to amuse us. That was 12+ months ago so not sure why its blown up now if indeed it is that person who is running HubDublin.

As an aside its amazing (well not really) the way the much trumpeted 'inalienable rights to exercise our entitlement to guaranteed free speech under all the Constitutions' appear not to apply to anyone who is against them. Instead some hitherto unknown clause about 'entitlement to threaten to hunt them down and give them a kicking' seems to override it.

are those type of orders common Robbo?
    Quite rare because they curtail a person's (actual) Constitutional right of access to the courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Jerry Beades and Blake O'Donnell were on Marian Finucane this morning. Marian had to rein in Jerry a couple of times.

Marion asked Blake whether as kids had they thought they were well off, he replied with tongue most definitely not in cheek; that they just had the 'normal' pocket money that kids had. When she asked him about the extravagant gifts etc that they had gotten, he this time said that these was not the public's business.

One thing she didn't question Blake on, was his statement that the money they owed to the banks; had been created from nothing! Jerry mentioned 5 victories for them in the courts recently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Jerry Beades and Blake O'Donnell were on Marian Finucane this morning. Marian had to rein in Jerry a couple of times.

Marion asked Blake whether or not they as kids thought that they were well off, he replied with tongue most definitely not in cheek; that they just had the 'normal' pocket money that kids had. When she asked him about the extravagant gifts etc that they had, he this time said that was not the public's business.

One thing she didn't question Blake on, was his statement that the they money owed to the banks; had been created from nothing! Jerry mentioned 5 victories for them in the courts recently.

Surely Revenue are reviewing the Gifts?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

my friend wrote: »

Happy Birthday, here's a mortgage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

my friend wrote: »

Why? Gifts from parents to children are taxable only if they exceed €225k and back before 2010 the figure was about €450k. A first edition Ulysses or a bit of Gucci or Prada does not come near those limits.

What is interesting is the issue of costs - Daddy & Mummy O'Donnell had costs awarded against them in the last round, but what is the significance / point of that when both are bankrupt?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Why? Gifts from parents to children are taxable only if they exceed €225k and back before 2010 the figure was about €450k. A first edition Ulysses or a bit of Gucci or Prada does not come near those limits.

What is interesting is the issue of costs - Daddy & Mummy O'Donnell had costs awarded against them in the last round, but what is the significance / point of that when both are bankrupt?

Ehhh and Gorse Hill was 'worth' much how much at the supposed date of gifting??

Do keep up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

you can be sure that when Gorse Hill was given over to the children via Vico Ltd it was done to make sure that inheritance / gift tax will minimised or circumvented, hence the use of a vehicle such as Vico Ltd .. however, the O'Donnells wanted the best of both worlds .. the gift of the house and the tax work around of a limited company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Well, he's right on one point: we are indeed not "serps"...

http://www.fairsociety.ie/have-irish-water-confused-and-conquered-the-sovereign-people/
    But if you know your rights you don’t need anyone except yourself, you simply ignore everything and don’t play the game.

Some of the permanent unalienable rights of every man and woman include:

The right to life, freedom, health and persuit of happiness.

The right to contract or not to contract,

The right to privacy and confidentiality,

The right to expose knowledge necessary to ones rights and freedoms.

The right to peaceful association, assembly, expression and protest,

The biggest failure of the people is knowing their Unalienable Rights.

If you do not know your rights, you effectively have none.

This is no longer about Irish water it is now about not giving Irish water life, not even recognition. Just ignore it even exists.

Did you think to conquer the people, We the sovereign people who have vision, prophecy and the gift of fiery speech, We who have no treasure but hope, No riches but a memories of an ancient glory, We who were not born into bondage, we who are not serps. Did you think to trick us into believing you are our masters, we the sovereign people who have no masters.

So now I speak to those who would try to be our masters, BEWARE, BEWARE of the thing that is coming, BEWARE of the risen people who shall take what you would not give, Do not think to conquer the people, or that your law is stronger than life, we will try it out with you, Ye that have harried and harassed, bullied and bribed, You are who are Tyrants Hypocrites Liars, WE will be rid of you.

"We the sovereign people who have vision, prophecy and the gift of fiery speech" :pac:

Well, he's right on one point: we are indeed not "serps"...

http://www.fairsociety.ie/have-irish-water-confused-and-conquered-the-sovereign-people/

"We the sovereign people who have vision, prophecy and the gift of fiery speech" :pac:

hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

Freemen love to describe themselves as "risen people." Not paying your TV license and refusing to renew your Drivers license doesn't count as rebellion in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Anyone else going to Doyles? I'm thinking of disrupting the singing with a property auction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Anyone else going to Doyles? I'm thinking of disrupting the singing with a property auction.

I think I might give this one a miss .. imagine the amount of wolfe tones and aslan that will be ringing in your ears after a couple of hours in their company.

whippet wrote: »
    I think I might give this one a miss .. imagine the amount of wolfe tones and aslan that will be ringing in your ears after a couple of hours in their company.

"crazy world" indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Freemen love to describe themselves as "risen people." Not paying your TV license and refusing to renew your Drivers license doesn't count as rebellion in my book.
    I wonder do they pay their car insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

If I understand correctly it is a lifetime limit so you need to report it even if under the limit to record the fact that the remaining limit has been reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

the_syco wrote: »
    I wonder do they pay their car insurance?

Interestingly LLI (aka I cant believe its a law firm) were only the other day pointing out that Gardaí have no right to actually seize a car for non payment of tax or vrt. It would contravene the Treaty of Rome which guarantees freedom of movement and a case was won on such basis in Letterkenny court.
    No actual independent link to the case can be found anywhere unfortunately.

https://www.facebook.com/Laylitigation/posts/365086113693191

• Advertisement

Interestingly LLI (aka I cant believe its a law firm) were only the other day pointing out that Gardaí have no right to actually seize a car for non payment of tax or vrt. It would contravene the Treaty of Rome which guarantees freedom of movement and a case was won on such basis in Letterkenny court.
    No actual independent link to the case can be found anywhere unfortunately.

https://www.facebook.com/Laylitigation/posts/365086113693191

would a finding in that court set a precedent?

Advertisement