Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Was it not because she would not hand over the keys to her house

No the sheriff repossessed the house in September. She broke back in and is tresspassing since then. She has been jailed for tresspassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I guess I am just trying to get it clear in my head. I have a lot of sympathy for anybody in financial difficulties especially where their own home is concerned and I think its good if there is help out there.

Ben's idea of help is help himself to people's moolah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

How do you know a person is double fücked? When you see this. "Mr Gilroy, backed by another anti-eviction campaigner Gerry Beades"

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/woman-jailed-over-failure-to-comply-with-orders-obtained-by-bank-over-the-repossession-of-her-home-is-freed-on-bail-34277218.html

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

God help her, she is between Scylla and Charbydis with that gruesome twosome

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭whippet

Direct Democracy Ireland and the National Citizens Movement were to join forces at a press conference earlier this morning .. can't see anything online about it apart from a photo on DDI's twitter feed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

So, I had almost forgotten the hub, but took a gander at their facebook page today.
    Exciting news.
    They now have an APP!
    12316504_539161282907324_4776417955202896141_n.jpg?oh=095b28514000a753f18d82cd8f426d66&oe=56DBE8C4
    What would they even put on an app?
    Useful information?

Oh well, it looks like they've got the important stuff....
    371362.JPG

?type=3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Only fitting they should dip their toe into the tech market given that they spend most of their time raising venture capital for a product doomed to failure.

In other news, a Freeman Supergroup has been formed. DDI and the National Citizens Movement (featuring Captain Capslock and the Antivaxxers) have joined forces to rock the foundations of the State in the General Election.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

ken wrote: »
    How do you know a person is double fücked? When you see this. "Mr Gilroy, backed by another anti-eviction campaigner Gerry Beades"

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/woman-jailed-over-failure-to-comply-with-orders-obtained-by-bank-over-the-repossession-of-her-home-is-freed-on-bail-34277218.html

A Bog-Standard legal team, if you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Onevision

Does anyone have any information on a meeting at Bloomfield House Hotel in Mullingar last night? eg. who organised it?

Onevision wrote: »
    Does anyone have any information on a meeting at Bloomfield House Hotel in Mullingar last night? eg. who organised it?

Dr Not from Integrity Ireland...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Dr Not from Integrity Ireland...

Well I'm sure it was a fair and balanced event. ..
    I-I administrator Stephen Manning delivering public presentation entitled “Profit at any Price” - (and how to protect yourself from predators and parasites - and from tyrants, thugs and thieves - especially in the Irish Courts) ;-) All are welcome.. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Onevision

Well I'm sure it was a fair and balanced event. ..

Did anyone turn up?

Onevision wrote: »
    Did anyone turn up?

RUTUS

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

RUTUS

You've lost me! Maybe I'm too old?

You've lost me! Maybe I'm too old?

Not a bit, I meant round up the usual suspects

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I've read elsewhere (hats off to the Property Pin) that the Freeman's case was heard in the Supreme Court last Friday. Judgment was reserved and will be handed down time.

Ben and others were in attendance but kept quiet, possibly due to 2 Gardaí keeping an eye on matters.

Looking at the Supreme Court list, it had previously looked like Tom Darcy was going to have to top up the Grecian 2000 for a hearing before the year was out but it appears to be kicked into 2016. It's in for mention on March 3rd and for hearing on March 15th.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I see the judge hit them with costs for the whole mess aswell, that will take a bite out of the missing 500k Id say, its been a long road.

Thargor wrote: »
    I see the judge hit them with costs for the whole mess aswell, that will take a bite out of the missing 500k Id say, its been a long road.

and yet Tom Darcy and the others are still claiming that Securitisation makes the whole mortgage null and void ... free gafs for all !!!

Last night Dr Not saw on the stair
    A Repossession Court that wasn't there ...

Anyone hear how Ben got on in court with his client Claire today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

whippet wrote: »

Given that there's no mention of it on any of the regular pages for such information I'd say that Ben reserved judgement and is in his chamber writing his own version of events.*

*He probably lost. Again.

12 tomorrow

another hat tip to thepropertypin.

this is the aforementioned Ms. Knowles on radio a couple of years back.

Now as Mr Gilroy says .. he has been a good friend of hers years .. must be from all those Freeman (awaken, TnaS etc meetings)

How Ben can still deny is freeman methods and beliefs is beyond me.

Ms. Knowles has even a mad conspiracy here talking about how a secret meeting stripped us all of our irishness

According to Vincent bryne Facebook Claire has to purge her contempt by 7 tomorrow or go back to jail. So looks like Ben lost after his big rant on the radio.

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    According to Vincent bryne Facebook Claire has to purge her contempt by 7 tomorrow or go back to jail. So looks like Ben lost after his big rant on the radio.

but he was going to get massive compo and everything for Claire .. was he on a no foal no fee basis?

I hope he goes back on that radio station and eats his humble pie?

but he was going to get massive compo and everything for Claire .. was he on a no foal no fee basis?

I always suspect that tales of big cash payouts are made to these people by those seeking to take advantage. Councillor Claire Cullinane always insisted on a nice round €1million (plus free gaff).

I see that Awaken Longford has a long screed defending Ben Gilroy as being a necessity when people don't have the resources to access professional, qualified, regulated and insured advisors. By my own count, there's at least half a dozen bodies there to advice people in mortgage distress for free, all with legit professionals to advise.

And that of course is working under the assumption that Ben doesn't take payment for his services...

This is why courts should not leave unqualified people like Ben into them. She should now sue Ben for his bad advice that landed her in jail as she would of been intitled to do if she had used a solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    This is why courts should not leave unqualified people like Ben into them. She should now sue Ben for his bad advice that landed her in jail as she would of been intitled to do if she had used a solicitor.

I wonder does Ben have professional indemnity insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

Chiorino wrote: »
    I wonder does Ben have professional indemnity insurance?

He'd have to be a professional of some kind first.

• Advertisement

Why are all these scumbags let get away with it?

Advertisement