Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Robbo wrote: »
    Right2Homes have declared that they will (for a fee of course) build modular homes for local authorities. Lest we forget, the organisation was set up as a way of crowdfunding the legal bills of Tom "Grecian 2000" D'arcy so that he can stay in his swanky Kinsealy/Malahide mansion and shirk some of his €18 million in debt.

Of course the organisation is a "not-for-profit" and the proposal will be done on such a basis. They might want to inform the Revenue Commissioners as they don't appear to have any record of them being a registered charity. The same is true of the Charities Regulator.

Right2Homes was incorporate as a company limited by guarantee on 9/11/2015 and it's directors are Brian Reilly, Tom D'arcy and Austin Byrne.

Fair fawcks to the lads. I wonder if they know of any builders that will help them out. Ideally those signed up to the principle of Simplfied Accounting :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

2 Court Reports: One from the Irish Independent and one from the Hub.

Not saying they're the same person but the facts seem to tally in both (along with Facebook interactions). The Hub "wont say what the final outcome was" of course.

So despite what the Hub are selling, the "rateable valuation" line isn't a magic bullet against repossessions. Also shown to be a futile argument: pretending that all bank affidavits are void because the address given was the person's office rather than where they lay their head.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Robbo wrote: »
    So despite what the Hub are selling, the "rateable valuation" line isn't a magic bullet against repossessions. Also shown to be a futile argument: pretending that all bank affidavits are void because the address given was the person's office rather than where they lay their head.

that was debunked a good while back .. the judge at the time clarified that it means the place where you would most likely be able to find the person or something like that.

Unfortunately the Hub and the rest of these advisors keep peddling this crap and causing undue stress and false hope to vulnerable people.

So in effect they have lost this case but will still bang on about how they are unbeating in the courts? in otherwords they can't admit defeat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Would be an interesting exercise to get a list of all Freemen cranks running today and tally up their votes tomorrow evening.

From a cursory check. Mostly DDI at the minute, but I'll try trawl through some of the independents after work:

Bradley, Neville
    Connor, Anthony
    Gilroy, Ben
    Greene, Pat
    Healy, Stephanie
    Healy, Christopher
    Hutchinson, Katrina
    Keogh, Mark
    Lawes, Alan
    Lloyd, David
    Manning, Stephen
    McDermott, Michael
    McKay, Cormac
    Melia, Angus
    O'Boyle, Gerry
    O'Connell, Aoife
    O'Neill, Ruairi
    Quilty, Edward
    Sinclair, Stephen
    Smollen, Ken
    Whitehead, Raymond

Feel free to add more

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

David Lloyd is DDI in Wexico

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

jd wrote: »
    David Lloyd is DDI in Wexico

Gerry "BMW" O'Boyle in Mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Bmw posted a pic of his ballot paper on Facebook. From what I know, that's know allowed isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

Bmw posted a pic of his ballot paper on Facebook. From what I know, that's know allowed isn't it?

According to his facebook:

"Gerry O Boyle was discriminated at the polling stations in ballyhaunis today when i went in to vote for myself as a large crowd of supporters gathered to see me cast my vote the presiding officer stoped a supporter taking a photograph of my dropping my vote in to the ballot box the presiding officer said these was new rules (but later i learned in the day the presiding officer is a rank fine geal supporter and i was allowed to take a photograph this corruption got to stop"

Also Tom Darcy is in court again on the 3rd March I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Any of them claiming to be elected yet?

DDI have this count sorted :)

• Advertisement

Ben Gilroy had the fear mongering going on yesterday ... advising people to bring their own biros etc.

However .. it is funny to read how their supporters are actually spoiling their votes by being total idiots !!

whippet wrote: »
    Ben Gilroy had the fear mongering going on yesterday ... advising people to bring their own biros etc.

However .. it is funny to read how their supporters are actually spoiling their votes by being total idiots !!

That's something I've noticed a lot on Social Media over the last ten years. These sort of parties plain do not know how to vote at all and are buying selling into all manner of myths and old wife tales and plain old lies about how the election system doesn't work. Certainly it's costing them some votes though the returns of spoilt votes are almost always minimum to say the least.

Their theories on vote changing and tampering is one of my favourite things to reflect on. The fact that the vote rigging never ensures in the return of the government is of course neglected by them for some reason .

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

L1011 wrote: »
    Any of them claiming to be elected yet?

80% of boxes tallied in Mayo and Dr Manning has done so well with 105 votes avoiding the wooden spoon ahead of Gerry Beamer O'Boyle who trails in last at 93 votes...

79 of 179 boxes tallied in Louth .. DDI beating all expectations .. Anthony Connor on 0.9% and Pat Greene on 0.3% ... There is a revolution in the air

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

80% of boxes tallied in Mayo and Dr Manning has done so well with 105 votes avoiding the wooden spoon ahead of Gerry Beamer O'Boyle who trails in last at 93 votes...

A prominent beamer supporter told me this:

"He said he wouldn't be surprised if he got 500 votes and he wouldn't be surprised if he got elected it is that wide open after Kenny telling the people of Mayo that he really thinks they are a shower of ****. lol."

My reply:

"I'll buy you a pint if he gets over 50 votes!"

Thankfully, he doesn't drink :D

79 of 179 boxes tallied in Louth .. DDI beating all expectations .. Anthony Connor on 0.9% and Pat Greene on 0.3% ... There is a revolution in the air

No no, that's the votes against them plus the votes of those in the graveyards. That's how the system really work.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Not on twitter myself but noticed a post that was shared on the RTE news website.

"Gavan Reilly – Verified account ‏@gavreilly

Tally in Dublin Bay South has William DJ Gorman on 97 votes. That's 3.2% of the 3,000 people he claims to have slept with #dubbs #ge16"

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

Whitehead from DDI just got about 281 votes in Dun Laoighaire first count. Needless to say he didn't make the quota.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

281 is more than enough considering there were no posters and the first I'd ever heard of him was when I saw his name on the ballot sheet.

DDI's Dublin central lad got a massive 62 votes.

Gilroy has conceded defeat in Meath east

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Blaming the country's latent love for bankers as his downfall. One of his followers tried to sooth him with the Einstein quote about the definition of insanity being repeating the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

That's 3 failed elections now, Ben. Same with your legal strategies.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Well, being about 9500 votes shy of a quota will do that alright. :D

First count in from Mayo:
    Gerry O'Boyle 126
    Not A Doctor Manning: 157.

Keep shaking the system lads.

Louth just reported as well.
    Pat Greene 127
    Anthony O'Connor 676

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

281 is more than enough considering there were no posters and the first I'd ever heard of him was when I saw his name on the ballot sheet.

Who needs posters when you've got The Hub? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The way the facebook fans of DDI continually reject democratic results and instead call for risings and overthrows of government whilst berating the public as gormless sheep - I wonder do any of them see the irony of it all.

The way the facebook fans of DDI continually reject democratic results and instead call for risings and overthrows of government whilst berating the public as gormless sheep - I wonder do any of them see the irony of it all.
    They'll harp on about the power of social media and how much of a following they have.

Do they think Lowry or the Healy-Raes spend half their day looking for old news stories to post to Facebook for some cheap likes?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭L1011

An absolute lunatic right winger with no posters got nearly 400 in Kildare North so 281 is small enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Love how some of them are calling foul play and claiming the voting is rigged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

Story from Castlebar count. Manning arrested trying to serve summons on Kenny. Pictures in tomorrow's papers.

Advertisement