Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You might think I’m mad, but I’m not. It was a total fraud,”

you cant say he isnt aware of what people think of him.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Knowing a thing or two about fraud never hurts when you're seeing it everywhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

It's a pity he isn't a fan of the TV show "The League", he's missing a great opportunity in shouting "COLLUSION!" :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

but how would that fit in with the common law estoppel?

Trying to guess what he may be saying is one thing and pretending that he is making any sense is another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

any word on how the Ben fella is getting on today? I did drive by the law society this morning and I saw it was still standing .. so assuming nothing too earth shattering just yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

My problem is, i really want to follow all those Facebook links, but if I do, my timeline will be absolutely spammed to hell with the utter tripe and insanity on those pages.
    Maybe I should open a Freeman account that only accesses Facebook via anonymous pre pay mobile. And deluded people, many of whom are obviously mentally ill, are liable to do anything once they identify you.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

It's a pity he isn't a fan of the TV show "The League", he's missing a great opportunity in shouting "COLLUSION!" :pac:

Constituency collusion even

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

whippet wrote: »
    any word on how the Ben fella is getting on today? I did drive by the law society this morning and I saw it was still standing .. so assuming nothing too earth shattering just yet?

Irish Laws answer to Mother Teresa put his own woes aside and went to help yet another poor woman and saw she was set free. What a big hearted guy!

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/bail-for-woman-earlier-jailed-for-contempt-over-repossession-1.2462019

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

MrBenn wrote:
    Update on the high court case today regarding the receiver Ken Fennell. I challenged the jurisdiction of the court to hear the matter because I have an estoppel against Ken Fennell (below) from claiming he is a validly appointed receiver. The barrister tried to push on and I pulled him back to cross the first hurdle of jurisdiction. They put it off until 6th April. Hmmm interesting.

mrbenn.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

cobhguy28 wrote: »

a really interesting read. paragraphs 6 and 7 particularly. Good ol' Scalia.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The level of indulgence these lads receive is incredible. Old Raymond was given credit for being put off his stroke by the interruptions caused by his own supporters.

It's also been nearly 7 years since he went into default on his mortgage. I'd be a happy man if I had that many years of rent free living to my name.

Irish Laws answer to Mother Teresa put his own woes aside and went to help yet another poor woman and saw she was set free. What a big hearted guy!

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/bail-for-woman-earlier-jailed-for-contempt-over-repossession-1.2462019

That was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Ben's matter relating to the receiver and tanning salon was adjourned for 4 weeks. I thought he had a rather luminous glow in his election posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Jerry Beades is down as a nominee to the Seanad according to my alma matter.

Careful now with your votes. I can't image anyone with any level of education is going to vote for him.

That was 4 months ago wasn't it?

It was and accept my apologies for sharing same; I misread it on my phone today.

It was and accept my apologies for sharing same; I misread it on my phone today.

Have done the same MANY times

The lay litigant are popping up a lot this week

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/0874ebe699f4261780257f6b003aff80?OpenDocument

Quearney -v- Allied Irish Banks Plc

They are just throwing everything into the statement of claims now.

Wide Ranging Nature of the Claim
    34. The plaintiff’s pleadings extend far beyond the issues set out above and include a much wider range of reliefs. The General Indorsement of Claim states that the plaintiff’s claim is for
    “Gross negligence and misrepresentation orchestrated by Allied Irish Bank Plc. and its servants or agents”.Paragraphs 1-5 then set out what appear to be particulars of that cause of action including alleged breaches of liquidity laws and causing the national financial collapse, excessive securitisation in the bank creating a false boom and bust situation which has crippled the country, reckless lending procedures by the bank which is alleged to have ignored its own guidelines, breach of the consumer protection code and a claim that the plaintiff’s health and relationships have suffered greatly as a result. This is followed by a claim for €1 million damages and an order declaring “the mortgage is null and void” and “that any liens or charges … be removed”. The only possible causes of action discernable from the plenary summons and statement of claim are grounded on negligence, breach of duty and/or contract. The Plaintiff also claims rescission of the contracts in respect of new loans in 2006/7. Other more generalised claims set out are unsustainable (see ICS Building Society v. Grant [2010] IEHC 17). The statement of claim seeks to expand the plaintiff’s claim to include damages for deceit, negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, misrepresentation and breach of statutory duty. The claims for loss of consortium and breach of the Constitution are unstateable. The claims for orders setting aside the judgment of Laffoy J. on the 4th September, 2013, and challenging the appointment of the receiver and claims based on paragraphs 2, 3 and 5 of the prayer for relief are also unstateable. The statement of claim is so prolix and contains such disjointed statements of fact and reference to statutory provisions that it is extremely difficult to discover what case is made and what case the defendant is expected to meet in respect of these topics. The purpose of pleadings is to establish the basis upon which any particular relief is claimed and to define the issues between the parties. The claim must fall within a recognisable cause of action. The Court makes all allowance for the fact that the plaintiff is acting on his own behalf and is not legally advised but fairness requires that a statement of claim that is disjointed, mixed up, unparagraphed and unfocused and does not disclose a cause of action by precisely identifying it’s nature and the facts upon which it is based, should be struck out. The Rules of the Superior Courts regulate pleading because not every grievance amounts to a cause of action no matter how keenly felt or extensively set out.

• Advertisement

They are just throwing everything into the statement of claims now.

isn't this just the same bolloxology that Miriam Freeman and Claire Cullinane had thrown out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Also Tom Darcy is in court again on the 3rd March I believe

Any word on how that went?

isn't this just the same bolloxology that Miriam Freeman and Claire Cullinane had thrown out?

my favourite has to be "loss of consortium"

my favourite has to be "loss of consortium"
    "The bank meant herself didn't find me attractive any more."

Nothing to do with me spending all day in Tir na Saor and ****posting articles about how you can get rid of your debt with some magic words.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Jerry Beades is down as a nominee to the Seanad according to my alma matter.

Careful now with your votes. I can't image anyone with any level of education is going to vote for him.

missed this at the time (feb 3rd) Jerry Beades loses appeal over guarantee for €255k loan he claims he was duped into signing http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/jerry-beades-loses-appeal-over-guarantee-for-255k-loan-he-claims-he-was-duped-into-signing-34421619.html

missed this at the time (feb 3rd) Jerry Beades loses appeal over guarantee for €255k loan he claims he was duped into signing http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/jerry-beades-loses-appeal-over-guarantee-for-255k-loan-he-claims-he-was-duped-into-signing-34421619.html

It's amazing how someone who can be duped so easily can also say they would be a great candidate for a senator!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

GavMan wrote: »
    Any word on how that went?

It appears from the Courts.ie website that Tom filed an Affidavit at the last minute and it is back before the High Court on Tuesday.

It appears from the Courts.ie website that Tom filed an Affidavit at the last minute and it is back before the High Court on Tuesday.

That's mad. I thought all these freeman and land leaguers were pro Davitt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Bmw posted a pic of his ballot paper on Facebook. From what I know, that's know allowed isn't it?
    taking photos of unmarked (or where there is no indication of who you are going to vote for) ballot papers are ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

taking photos of unmarked (or where there is no indication of who you are going to vote for) ballot papers are ok

He had number 1 beside his name.

Advertisement