Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

"NOTICE FROM MAYO EVICTION FREE COUNTY GROUP
    people that's up in the eviction court this Monday in castlebar facing eviction from there family homes by the banks and who voted fianna fail,or fine geal in the passed election and need support to contact the following Enda Kenny TD Michael Ring TD,Dara ceallary TD or Lisa chambers TD ,Gerry O Boyle and mayo eviction free county group will not have anything to do with people that supported and voted fianna fail,or fine geal don't come in whinging to the eviction free county group drop in center contact your 4 sitting TDs for mayo they sort it for ye"

Gerry BMW OBoyles latest post, he's not going to serve those ingrates who didn't vote for him anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

"NOTICE FROM MAYO EVICTION FREE COUNTY GROUP
    people that's up in the eviction court this Monday in castlebar facing eviction from there family homes by the banks and who voted fianna fail,or fine geal in the passed election and need support to contact the following Enda Kenny TD Michael Ring TD,Dara ceallary TD or Lisa chambers TD ,Gerry O Boyle and mayo eviction free county group will not have anything to do with people that supported and voted fianna fail,or fine geal don't come in whinging to the eviction free county group drop in center contact your 4 sitting TDs for mayo they sort it for ye"

Gerry BMW OBoyles latest post, he's not going to serve those ingrates who didn't vote for him anymore

Is there any chance that his sanity is hidden in the quarry across the road, along with his BMW??

Is there any chance that his sanity is hidden in the quarry across the road, along with his BMW??

No, he's lost it, along with whatever (limited) wits he once had

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Dr No looks to have been caught up in the clampdown on people going through the bus gate at College Green Dublin in late 2014.
    In his own words this PDF is what he in intending 'to deliver to the Court' when it comes before the courts next week.

A million words long as per normal but worth the effort, with plenty of urging guards to be on their oath, tales of standoffs in the College Green buslane (no, you tell me your name first) and his usual references to Enda Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

That document is clear evidence that Mr Manning has been sucking the stones spat out by the freemen.

The bus gate at college green is something a blind driver wouldn't have got caught out by. If I recall around that time there was a small army of guards around it at the time helping drivers get around it. So no excuse for not obeying the road signs.

Clearly manning felt that his presence at Kildare street was of significance that all rules of the road were to be waived to allow him free passage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Onevision

whippet wrote: »
    That document is clear evidence that Mr Manning has been sucking the stones spat out by the freemen.

The bus gate at college green is something a blind driver wouldn't have got caught out by. If I recall around that time there was a small army of guards around it at the time helping drivers get around it. So no excuse for not obeying the road signs.

Clearly manning felt that his presence at Kildare street was of significance that all rules of the road were to be waived to allow him free passage.

Well said! Any word on what happened today?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Dr No looks to have been caught up in the clampdown on people going through the bus gate at College Green Dublin in late 2014.
    In his own words this PDF is what he in intending 'to deliver to the Court' when it comes before the courts next week.

A million words long as per normal but worth the effort, with plenty of urging guards to be on their oath, tales of standoffs in the College Green buslane (no, you tell me your name first) and his usual references to Enda Kenny.

Jesus, how did you wade through such drivel? He seems obsessed with being in court.

Had a look, there's no f*cking way on earth I'm going to read all of that.

Is there a highlight reel available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

He has a serious amount of tabs open there in the screenshot of googlemaps on page 13

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

He has a serious amount of tabs open there in the screenshot of googlemaps on page 13
    301 unread messages in his Yahoo Mail account...

• Advertisement

Had a look, there's no f*cking way on earth I'm going to read all of that.

Is there a highlight reel available?

That presupposes there actually are some highlights....

I might be mistaken as I am finding it hard to translate his drivel .. But the offence happened in late 2014 and the letter from Chill is dated in Feb 2015 welcoming him on his new insurance policy.

Could he be covering up porkies?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

I might be mistaken as I am finding it hard to translate his drivel .. But the offence happened in late 2014 and the letter from Chill is dated in Feb 2015 welcoming him on his new insurance policy.

Could he be covering up porkies?

His letter from the Nct also states that his nct expired at the start of August and he only applied for a test in September which he rearranges for a later date and fails. his car does not pass the nct till December. In his later he said he applied before his nct expired which is contradicted by his own evidence.

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    His letter from the Nct also states that his nct expired at the start of August and he only applied for a test in September which he rearranges for a later date and fails. his car does not pass the nct till December. In his later he said he applied before his nct expired which is contradicted by his own evidence.

I didn't spot that myself.

So .. To summarise, he got nabbed breaking the rules of the road, caught with no insurance or NCT and has decided to blame everyone and anyone for this all the while concocting a mad conspiracy theory to dodge the actual crux of the case.

Meanwhile the rest of Bizzaroland appaludes him for his absolutely reasoned stance and versions of events.

It seems Manning is to far out there for even the likes of the boy Joe.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Artists impression of Dr No and posse rocking up for their big day out in the Big Smoke.

QJMyc8D.jpg

If he wasn't driving looking in the rear view mirror he might have had a better chance of seeing the 20foot road sign in time.

His letter actually does more harm to his case than good. Yet when the commissioner dosent show up with a box of chocolates for him he will be screaming conspiracy.

On a some what unrelated note ... The rebel Joe's Facebook page is entertaining. Apparently it was his buddy and former I-I stall worth Colm who offers up the suretly which was rejected by the guards due to his character. It seems this was based on an interview he did with the Freeman propaganda People's Internet Radio in which he made some fairly direct harassment threats against the guards.

His buddies are describing him as a stand up guy and of course what he said was out of context. And in keepign with the vain of this thread one supporter reckons that the guards shouldn't have been allowed to use that as evidence as People's Internet Radio is outside their juristriction and is a Soverign place or something.

What does be going through the heads of these lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

92001-metric-ton-tumbleweeds.htmlCIubsq7.gif
    92001-metric-ton-tumbleweeds.html

homer-simpson-o.gif

There are not enough facepalms in existance for this: Free-The-Mayo-1-The-Joe-Doocey-Campaign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

There are not enough facepalms in existance for this: Free-The-Mayo-1-The-Joe-Doocey-Campaign

must....not....troll...facebook :):P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Random capital letters everywhere, "Lose" constantly spelled as "Loose", is it genetic? Why do these people always do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

How sure are we that this page isn't a joke?

Poe's Law strikes again

Any news from manning's court case? Or has he not finished reading his statement yet?

Onevision wrote: »
    Any news from manning's court case? Or has he not finished reading his statement yet?

It's next week I believe.

Actually I may be wrong .. Seems to be a report on the I-I Facebook page of all sorts of repression / collusion / lies / intimidation and even, shock horror - Smugness.

Videos of course to follow (plenty of editing to be done to make sure Manning comes across like the statesman he is)

It's next week I believe.

According to his I.I. site it was 15th March.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Onevision wrote: »

All seemed to go surprisingly well for him, if this is the case he is referring to in the first part of his latest update.
    Video commentary of 2 Court cases coming later, but in brief, it was more of the same: Gardai lying under oath (again). Veiled threats and attempted intimidation by Gardai and arrogant / smug / condescending judges who continue to make a nonsense of the term 'judicial discretion' - whilst doing their best to suppress the facts - protect the status quo - and smother any publicity attached to these cases.

All seemed to go surprisingly well for him, if this is the case he is referring to in the first part of his latest update.

He really must have impressed the District Judge with his finely crafted, relevant and concise presentation ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

what is the Irish Times writting PR for these chancers? Right2Homes in talks with councils on modular housing http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/right2homes-in-talks-with-councils-on-modular-housing-1.2581095 all about what Brian Reilly didi in the 70's and nothing more recent.

what exactly is Brian Reilly recent history? was he involved in McGarrell Reilly ?

what is the Irish Times writting PR for these chancers? Right2Homes in talks with councils on modular housing http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/right2homes-in-talks-with-councils-on-modular-housing-1.2581095 all about what Brian Reilly didi in the 70's and nothing more recent.

what exactly is Brian Reilly recent history? was he involved in McGarrell Reilly ?

A quick scan of that article would seems to me like they are offering to put cheap modular house on council land .. Rent them to the council and either sell them on or keep renting them when they have made their money. Hardly a 'not for profit' model.

Tom Darcy has fallen a long way from building pretentious mega mansions

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I see the usual suspects are trying to round up a mob to stop an eviction in Tuam, County Galway. Ben can't make it as he's working in Athlone courthouse.

Less noise is made of the fact that the property is a rental investment where an order for possession was made in December 2014 in the Circuit Court. This was then appealed to the High Court where the full gamut of the Galway chapter of the Hubs legal strategy was employed.

This went as well as can be expected and the possession order was affirmed on November 26th 2015. Of particular note is that lay litigant in question sent his mammy (para 46) to inspect the bank documentation. I believe Baz Ashwany has requisitioned the idea for a new series of "50 Ways To Kill Your Mammy" (through papercuts and boredom).

I believe the rent is in or around €500 per month, so it begs the question of where this money has been going in the meantime...

Advertisement