Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

whippet wrote: »
    A quick scan of that article would seems to me like they are offering to put cheap modular house on council land .. Rent them to the council and either sell them on or keep renting them when they have made their money. Hardly a 'not for profit' model.

Tom Darcy has fallen a long way from building pretentious mega mansions

Brian Reilly currently on the Pat Kenny show, representing right2homes

Jerry Beades has put his name forward for the Seanad elections - on the NUI panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

I notice that the State is striking back at manning. The DPP is prosecuting him over the takeover of Castlebar court last September.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I notice that the State is striking back at manning. The DPP is prosecuting him over the takeover of Castlebar court last September.

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Interested in the exciting world of fake law? Want to help keep supplying the Courts with cannon fodder to protect the heavily indebted interests of your charismatic Lord Byron? Can you type repeatedly discredited woo quickly? Are you willing to be paid in biscuits only?

Well, the Hub have a vacancy with conditions and career progression that make the worst Jobbridge internship seem like a €200k a year jaunt as beach chair tester on a tropical resort.

(Applicants must pinky promise to not be bankers).

They're also deeply threatened by the new scheme where MABS and other trained professionals with real credentials are on hand in courthouses to assist people in mortgage difficulties for free. Naturally they've gone on the offensive, displaying a deep ignorance of corporate governance and encouraging their disciples to sue MABS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Robbo wrote: »
    Interested in the exciting world of fake law? Want to help keep supplying the Courts with cannon fodder to protect the heavily indebted interests of your charismatic Lord Byron? Can you type repeatedly discredited woo quickly? Are you willing to be paid in biscuits only?

Well, the Hub have a vacancy with conditions and career progression that make the worst Jobbridge internship seem like a €200k a year jaunt as beach chair tester on a tropical resort.

(Applicants must pinky promise to not be bankers).
    We have a bucket load of information that needs to be typed up: we are stretched to the limit and can’t put anymore work on those that volunteer: here is the deal, you come to The Hub – Ireland and we give you bundles of work to type up: we cover your travel, lunch – tea and coffee on tap, cakes and biscuits and you get to see the Hub first hand.
    Why do we need you in The Hub – Ireland: control, you could be a bank and we would not like to give information the enemy, simples.
    A few hours a week: bring ID lol.
    Contact us at info@thehub-ireland.com

I thought the infamous bucket was for "donations" only?

Surely a fantastic opportunity for any aspiring novelist?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭blackwhite

we are stretched to the limit and can’t put anymore work on those that volunteer: here is the deal, you come to The Hub – Ireland and we give you bundles of work to type up: we cover your travel, lunch – tea and coffee on tap, cakes and biscuits

Is working for free not the definition of being a volunteer (or slave :eek:)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Could you imagine putting that on your cv!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

As with all cults you can program the minions to do just about anything for nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

10 Hours !!!!! How the hell can someone pay to listen to 10 hours of bs and self indulgent rubbish??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

What's he a Doctor in ? On one of his letters the title is DR.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Wildlife Actor

Slightly off topic but does anyone know where I can get tickets for tomorrow's Tom Darcy led commemoration of Constant Markievicz's glorious death during the rising? According to the official schedule of Easter events, Tom will unveil a statue to the great man at the spot where he breathed his last on St Stephens Green, followed by a solemn procession, stopping at Dublin Castle to protest against taxation, at the Courthouse on Parkgate Street to protest against criminality, and finishing at the Shelbourne where an Allsops auction reenactment will take place.

Ticketmaster all out.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Owryan wrote: »
    10 Hours !!!!! How the hell can someone pay to listen to 10 hours of bs and self indulgent rubbish??

It's called the Wake Up Tour. Presumably because spectators would have to be repeatedly woken from their slumber from having to listen to this drivel for 10 FRIGGIN' hours.
    Oh, ticket price slashed from 45 to 40 Pound! I'm in! Lizardpeople of the world, beware.

Tom will probably be reading from his explosive book .. Remember the one that rocked the nation and changed the face of Irish politics

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Another €28 grand to throw on the Gerry Beades debt pile, this time to the Council.

Another €28 grand to throw on the Gerry Beades debt pile, this time to the Council.

If only the bank would give him another €2m? Why would they when the lad isn't really into paying people money due to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Slightly off topic but does anyone know where I can get tickets for tomorrow's Tom Darcy led commemoration of Constant Markievicz's glorious death during the rising? According to the official schedule of Easter events, Tom will unveil a statue to the great man at the spot where he breathed his last on St Stephens Green, followed by a solemn procession, stopping at Dublin Castle to protest against taxation, at the Courthouse on Parkgate Street to protest against criminality, and finishing at the Shelbourne where an Allsops auction reenactment will take place.

Ticketmaster all out.....

good news, no tickets necessary
    Meanwhile, another group has announced that it will hold what it called Silent Peaceful Protests against those it said were contributing to forced evictions around the country.
    Jerry Beades, spokesperson for The New Land Leagues Group, said the first protest would take place between 10am and 11am tomorrow at Hueston Station in Dublin, before moving on to other location.
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/homeless-march-took-place-in-earshot-of-1916-commemorations-389778.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

whippet wrote: »
    If only the bank would give him another €2m? Why would they when the lad isn't really into paying people money due to them?

Why can't he write himself a Promissory note for the €2 million, same way as he says the banks used to do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭randypriest

Update on Tom Darcy's constitutional challenge. More money needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Theres a saying in blackjack playing, horse racing betting, general gambling circles.

"System working well, send more money".

poor auld Tom can't even give his book away

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=526896154159161&set=a.206013226247457.1073741834.100005163433060&type=3&theater

he'll be like Alan Partridge in Connelly Station soon

Why wouldn't Tom be taken seriously when he has the self-instilled authority of the high-viz vest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Why wouldn't Tom be taken seriously when he has the self-instilled authority of the high-viz vest?

You've gotta love it. Do they really expect the Times' consumer affairs correspondent to blow the lid off and expose the corruption of the Irish establishment? If the Times themselves are the problem (as they say), how would they expect him to get it past the editor? Wasn't the book itself meant to do that anyway?

Oh wait, I'm applying logic to the scenario. My bad

apparently we now own Ulster Bank as we bailed them out. You'd think these legal experts would actually have some sort of knowledge of that type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Hadn't looked in on Doocey’s never ending rants in a while. He's laying down the gauntlet apparently. I thought he wasn't to post on Social Media about his case?

From his Facebook page:

on the 8th march last in a kangaroo court in ballina co mayo ,presided over by the corrupt judge kevin kilraine who in collusion with the corrupt superintendent from ballina garda station "joe doherty" tried to jail me and hold me on remand due to a false allegation on the worthiness of colm granahan as bailsman . unproven and without a chance to defend this allegation kilraine and doherty broke every law in the land to assasinate colms character and jail me . even though bail had been established a month earlier in the district court in portlaoise. kilraine put a gagging order on me even though the state splashed my name on newspaper.radio and on television . my case is public and to be held in a public court so in my view should be public in every form and i intend to make it so . under european law i can disseminate lawfully any information to the public once factual and true and under the freedom of speeche s act i have an inalienable right to defend myself . so two fingers to you kevin kilraine and joe doherty . i will post everything about the charges the n.b.c.i and gardai in ballina are trying to stitch me up on and will not play by your corrupt unlawful rules . we warned gardai that if they did not behave themselves we would be calling to their houses . they have got more corrupt . in mayo listed for visits are judge mary devins . judge kevin kilraine, superintendent joe doherty , and other highranking gardai . registrar fintan murphy and many solicitors and lower ranking gardai . peaceful protests will be held outside their houses and fliers distributed to their neighbours . we will stop corrupt authority figure s from abusing their posistions .they must resign now . information to the first peaceful protest will be sent out to all protestors in the coming days . its sad this has to be done but these corrupt individuals will have to learn that the people of ireland have had enough .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Hadn't looked in on Doocey’s never ending rants in a while. He's laying down the gauntlet apparently. I thought he wasn't to post on Social Media about his case?

From his Facebook page:

on the 8th march last in a kangaroo court in ballina co mayo ,presided over by the corrupt judge kevin kilraine who in collusion with the corrupt superintendent from ballina garda station "joe doherty" tried to jail me and hold me on remand due to a false allegation on the worthiness of colm granahan as bailsman . unproven and without a chance to defend this allegation kilraine and doherty broke every law in the land to assasinate colms character and jail me . even though bail had been established a month earlier in the district court in portlaoise. kilraine put a gagging order on me even though the state splashed my name on newspaper.radio and on television . my case is public and to be held in a public court so in my view should be public in every form and i intend to make it so . under european law i can disseminate lawfully any information to the public once factual and true and under the freedom of speeche s act i have an inalienable right to defend myself . so two fingers to you kevin kilraine and joe doherty . i will post everything about the charges the n.b.c.i and gardai in ballina are trying to stitch me up on and will not play by your corrupt unlawful rules . we warned gardai that if they did not behave themselves we would be calling to their houses . they have got more corrupt . in mayo listed for visits are judge mary devins . judge kevin kilraine, superintendent joe doherty , and other highranking gardai . registrar fintan murphy and many solicitors and lower ranking gardai . peaceful protests will be held outside their houses and fliers distributed to their neighbours . we will stop corrupt authority figure s from abusing their posistions .they must resign now . information to the first peaceful protest will be sent out to all protestors in the coming days . its sad this has to be done but these corrupt individuals will have to learn that the people of ireland have had enough .

Fcuk me...threatening Judges and Gardai lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

under the freedom of speeche s act i have an inalienable right to defend myself .

Can anyone link this act?
    so two fingers to you kevin kilraine and joe doherty

That's one way to lose bail
    we warned gardai that if they did not behave themselves we would be calling to their houses .

Good luck with that one.

• Advertisement

The Supreme Court judgment in the Freeman case has been published. Them with the 6 gaffs and the €500 grand spending spree.

Seems like they abandoned the sage counsel of the Facebook lawyers, employed eminent Senior Counsel, tried to narrow the appeal to areas of actual law rather than imagined ones.....and still lost.

Advertisement