Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

whippet wrote: »
    if he tries to run away from debts in Qatar he might get a different reception to what he gets here.

He'd risk being known as a one armed bandit in both senses.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Few pics from athboy today (sorry mobile site sucks, I'll upload later).

TJJP wrote: »
    Few pics from athboy today (sorry mobile site sucks, I'll upload later).

Granahan and Manning up on charges in Castlebar District Court tomorrow over the Court invasion last September will be interesting to see what their defence is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

Granahan and Manning up on charges in Castlebar District Court tomorrow over the Court invasion last September will be interesting to see what their defence is...
    Any idea of the time?

I wouldn't mind going in for a wander.

Canadel wrote: »
    Any idea of the time?

I wouldn't mind going in for a wander.

It's a fairly short list starting at 1030, the awkward squad might slow things down but I expect the cases will be reached before noon

• Advertisement

Put back 2 weeks for a different Judge to deal with pre trial applications

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Robbo wrote: »
    I see that Dermot Murphy's application for some sort of injunction against Irish Water was adjourned. Turns out he didn't bother with an affidavit of service or sending some of the exhibits to the other side. More classic advice given.
    Over the course of a year and a half, Demot didn't really learn or refine his technique according to the published judgment.

Highlights include:
    • Wanting to stop Irish Water from trespassing on "his property" which turned out to be the public footpath.
    • Admitting to a criminal offence in removing a water meter.
    • Using an article from the Mail as his "dynamite" evidence.
    • Failing to give an undertaking as to damages, one of the essential ingredients of any application for an injunction
    Another person might take this kind of resounding defeat on the chin but it's been appealed to the Court of Appeal.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I've noticed a couple of new magic signs recently.

2Wza6Xt.jpg

This one is apparently being used by Ben, possibly in the Sunbed Standoff. It's in the classic Totally-Not-A-Freeman style of referring to commercial courts, sovereign everything and supreme authority.

If he'd done a bit more research, he'll have found that invoking Article 40.5 requires a little more than a magic sign.

hrTIY3H.jpg

This one is endorsed by Dermot Murphy and is a handy way to make €10,000 in a hurry. Put one up, park like an idiot and wait for the clampers to pay up. A rock solid investment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

This one is endorsed by Dermot Murphy and is a handy way to make €10,000 in a hurry. Put one up, park like an idiot and wait for the clampers to pay up. A rock solid investment.

Did you count the strings on the harp?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,693 ✭✭✭whippet

How does mr Murphy keep claiming victory? Apart from an obvious lack of understanding of the law

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Needs more Éire....or is it now Eiré... gobsh1tes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

IF YOU ENTER PASS THIS POINT.

Nice bit of proofreading there, and arguably* gives it the opposite meaning to that which they intend.

(* in the AJ court of grammar anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

784884.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

Anyone watch II's video regarding yesterday's court room antics? Insightful as always.

Was that just removed? Who/which page or group is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Video of recent antics at Castlebar District court deleted.

Defamatory statements

Please do not repost that here

/Mod//

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,198 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

2Wza6Xt.jpg

This one is apparently being used by Ben, possibly in the Sunbed Standoff. It's in the classic Totally-Not-A-Freeman style of referring to commercial courts, sovereign everything and supreme authority. .

Ben™ of the family ™ actually lashed one of these up on a house in Cabra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,693 ✭✭✭whippet

As with all things Ben posts he removes his presence from anything that can be considered freeman related. He posted as if he just stumbled upon that sign and decided to take a load of photographs of a strangers property.

He wouldn't want a repeat of that RTE in investigation would he

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    As with all things Ben posts he removes his presence from anything that can be considered freeman related. He posted as if he just stumbled upon that sign and decided to take a load of photographs of a strangers property.

He wouldn't want a repeat of that RTE in investigation would he

Course he wouldn't, what with the unfairness of what they said about him :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Someone should register here with that username...

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    Someone should register here with that username...

But it will cost €10,000 a post to do that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

But it will cost €10,000 a post to do that.

Not if you accompany the post with a notification that you're a sovereign person and you don't accept jurisdiction :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

One wonders if the actually read the relevant Article in full?

Joe Doocey losing the rag on Facebook libelling all and sundry and giving out Judges address so people can visit her and remonstrate with her....

Joe Doocey losing the rag on Facebook libelling all and sundry and giving out Judges address so people can visit her and remonstrate with her....

:eek:
    been blocked by facebook for last 24hrs for my posts which were true and accurate . does anyone know how i find out the reason i was blocked and how i find out if i was reported by someone . gardai must be getting desperate . appreciate help to find out who sabotaging me and who pulling facebooks strings when it comes to the truth

Really joe, really.....

As for the smattering of pondlife supporting him.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Was it removed? He's giving out about being blocked from facebook and I don't see any doxing on the page. Some right lunatics though. One of them is convinced the Gardaí did the Regency shooting as a false flag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Was it removed? He's giving out about being blocked from facebook and I don't see any doxing on the page. Some right lunatics though. One of them is convinced the Gardaí did the Regency shooting as a false flag.

I'd love to tell him that I've reported him a couple of times for stuff he's said on Facebook and FB said there was nothing wrong with his comments!! He's a great man for posting people's addresses, it'll be interesting to see what'll happen if people actually start protesting outside homes.

It was "Loose" Cannon who made up the rubbish about the false flag, he's an awful eejit. He is always saying that most of the attrocities in the north were insider jobs as well.

• Advertisement

I'd love to tell him that I've reported him a couple of times for stuff he's said on Facebook and FB said there was nothing wrong with his comments!! He's a great man for posting people's addresses, it'll be interesting to see what'll happen if people actually start protesting outside homes.

It was "Loose" Cannon who made up the rubbish about the false flag, he's an awful eejit. He is always saying that most of the attrocities in the north were insider jobs as well.

./Mod// Sentence deleted//
    Cannon is on the "Republican" wing of the movement, Doocey seems out of control, and the Greek chorus of nudniks they bring around to Court with them are burdened with delusions of adequacy.
    Manning has split from them all, for reasons unknown. The sooner they are all in the big house the better.

Advertisement