Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

It is surely time for the State, in the interest of the taxpayer move against these jerk off, nit picking time wasting dicks?

How longer will their bull shït antics be entertained?

Time to end the farce

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

my friend wrote: »
    It is surely time for the State, in the interest of the taxpayer move against these jerk off, nit picking time wasting dicks?

Time to end the farce
    Do you not think this would already have been done, or even attempted, were it possible under the law?

Just because a thread on boards.ie has run for 5 years and 140 pages and a few posters are fed up, does make any difference to the law I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

my friend wrote: »

Time to end the farce

Why exactly do you think they are always in court?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Seemingly, another arrest this morning for one of the courthouse 2 from last week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just looked at Dooceys facebook page. If that was me posting that what would the likely outcome be?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

godtabh wrote: »
    Just looked at Dooceys facebook page. If that was me posting that what would the likely outcome be?

It depends on whether you are signed up to the Defamation Act 2009 or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Did you see II's statement?
    Enda is reported to have said on Twitter "Stuff they made up that is clearly defamatory"

I mean if he said it on Twitter, just link it. They're such a shower of dishonest people.

Anyway, I wonder what Joe's recent arrest is for. NBCI were the ones holding his computer for the threatening emails to the judge so that would be my guess. Coupled with his more recent Facebook status threatening to visit another judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

godtabh wrote: »

You can still have people sectioned, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,141 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I've read a few of their claims re today's arrests. Our Taoiseach is the natural prime suspect and has apparently engaged in some old school phone jamming prevent their supporters from contacting them as well as sending out all sorts of tweets to tell them as such :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

unfortunately it is a lot more difficult than it used to be. at one time the opinion of a GP was sufficient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

unfortunately it is a lot more difficult than it used to be. at one time the opinion of a GP was sufficient.

Its a good job those days are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

That's for the mad, not the bad...

You can't be sectioned just for acting (or being) the bollix..,

"Personality disorder " is the technical term for what these baloobas are suffering from....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

That's for the mad, not the bad...

You can't be sectioned just for acting (or being) the bollix..,

"Personality disorder " is the technical term for what these baloobas are suffering from....

It is a bizarre self fulfilling prophecy going on here, they think the world is out to get them, so they act like douche chills, therefore, the world starts being out to get them...

they make me feel very totalitarian, lock em up and throw away the key, let that be a lesson not to be a willful numpty.

I had a mate who swore the guards were out to get him.

He was pulled over by them while driving uninsured and banned through a pedestrianized (and heavily policed area)
    CONSPIRACY!!!

he was later pulled over while a passenger in a taxi

clearly another conspiracy,
    nothing to do with the fact that he was hanging out the window giving them the finger....

there's no law against that

freedom of expression must of course reign, right?

i don't see him much any more

too much like hard work

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

it is a reoccurring theme from all these groups and individuals .. the system and establishment is to blame for all their woes. The inability to accept an ounce of responsibility for their actions or choices.

All it takes is to read the introduction to Tom Darcy's (explosive, game changing, establishment rocking) Book you will see that all his failures are related to others. He was a failed coalman due to the legislation around smokeless fuels, he was a failed taxi driver due to regulation of the industry and finally he is a failed property developer due to the bank giving him too much money which he spent on a lavish lifestyle before he could actually turn a profit to justify the lifestyle .. oh yeah and those pesky neighbours who didn't like the fact that he tried to make a mockery of the planning laws so he could turn his house in to an icon of grotesque celtic tiger architecture.

Meanwhile Gerry "BMW" O'Boyle is posting warnings to beware of fraudsters...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Maybe Primetime should do a programme exposing their bull**** to help prevent gullible people falling for it in the future. I'm sure a good constitutional lawyer could blow their argument to bits fairly quickly and outline just what the courts make of this freeman spiel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

Came across this on FB. Guess who!

jd wrote: »
    Came across this on FB. Guess who!

A handsome fellow by all accounts...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Mod request.

To comply with our Charter, and in particular to avoid possible defamation claims, posters here are asked

1. Not to post anything here relating to court actions by, on behalf of or against Joe Doocey and/or his supporters

2. Not to publish any statements or claims by or on behalf of Joe Doocey and/or his supporters about any judges, court officials, Gardaí or other public servants

3. Not to quote, requote, refer nor link to anything on Facebook nor on other media relating to matters listed at 1 and 2 above.

We ask for everybody's cooperation on this

I have no problem keeping mum about Voldemort, but once a Court verdict has been reached I presume comments can reopen?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Maybe Primetime should do a programme exposing their bull**** to help prevent gullible people falling for it in the future. I'm sure a good constitutional lawyer could blow their argument to bits fairly quickly and outline just what the courts make of this freeman spiel.
    There was one made in 2013 on Ben Gilroy, the Rodolphus Allen Trust and Claire Cullinane(now a councillor in Cork).

About time there was an updated version though.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Another of the head the balls is posting on facebook that the tragedy in Orlando is a false flag operation cos some video on youtube told him. Mentler.

nuac wrote: »

Mod request.

To comply with our Charter, and in particular to avoid possible defamation claims, posters here are asked

1. Not to post anything here relating to court actions by, on behalf of or against Joe Doocey and/or his supporters

2. Not to publish any statements or claims by or on behalf of Joe Doocey and/or his supporters about any judges, court officials, Gardaí or other public servants

3. Not to quote, requote, refer nor link to anything on Facebook nor on other media relating to matters listed at 1 and 2 above.

We ask for everybody's cooperation on this

Any issue posting a video of the antics of a crowd outside of Castlebar courthouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Any issue posting a video of the antics of a crowd outside of Castlebar courthouse?

Mod

For the reasons already stated neither Mr Doocey nor his supporters should be afforded publicity by boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

Surely a youtube video is permissible?

Mod

See point 3 of my post. Pls do not link any of that material to boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭relax carry on

With the seemingly never ending farcical court appearances by Freemanesque individuals and groups, isn't it about time to end this mockery? The continuing adjourning, never ending appeals and temporary incarcerations only encourage their behaviour. Surely the legal profession are aware of these groups and their "aims" and should attempt to deal with their pseudo legal arguments comprehensively and head on. At the moment I can see how the disaffected and easily impressionable people who follow these groups/individuals would see them as truth bringer/saviours/hero's.
    Is there any appetite to deal with this at all or is it just something that is here to stay in this era of social media?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

There hasn't been anything as comprehensive here as the likes of Mead v. Mead but it can't be that far away. Plenty of legal professionals here regularly deal with these people and are fully aware of their tactics and (il)logical approach.

The problem is the mealy mouth with which we Irish tend to approach serious issues like this, so the official stance isn't "how to deal with freemen loons" but rather "how to deal with lay litigants."

Unlike what you read in the media, the Irish judiciary are focused on fairness, and that manifests itself in many ways but relative to the freemen, it unfortunately means giving them airtime for their stupid arguments.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

They have you on the run, Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I can see the Facebook posts now.

Proof if ever it were needed that we are on to something BIG here!!!!!

And this was all unfunded, so, just imagine what we can achieve if you, Joe public put 50 quid in an envelope, no questions asked. You will reap your rewards when this CORRUPT system comes tumbling down! ( if you have a bigger stick than your neighbor, two houses free!!!!!)

• Advertisement

nuac wrote: »

Mod

For the reasons already stated neither Mr Doocey nor his supporters should be afforded publicity by boards.ie

Noted.

Advertisement