Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/95d67f612407054f80257fdc00495f98?OpenDocument

"The Appellant objects to his being misquoted or selectively quoted by Hedigan J. and the Respondents; he claims that this has given the impression that his fear is that all members of the gardaí may seek to assault him, when in fact his argument relates only to abusive members. Perhaps this judgment will reassure Mr. Kershaw that the nature of his complaint has not been misunderstood"

"It is not an easy exercise to try and identify the precise number of convictions, under the aforesaid provisions, which had been recorded against Mr. Kershaw by July, 2008, or the number of actual or anticipated summonses pending or about to be issued at that time. As a matter of fact, however, it can be taken to be several in number, as demonstrated by what occurred after his application for a further stay was refused by this Court on the 26th April, 2013. Thereafter, Mr. Kershaw was convicted on the 31st October, 2013, of 13 different seatbelt offences, and on the 16th January, 2014, a further 13 convictions of a similar nature followed. On all occasions various sanctions were imposed, including fines and disqualification, the most significant of which was a disqualification from driving for a period of ten years imposed by Judge Watkins following the January 2014 convictions. As can therefore readily be seen, the Appellant is a serial repeat offender, and now has quite a significant number of such convictions recorded against him."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

Does anyone know what the case actually was that the hub were at today?

As per usual they are fairly light on detail ... Even the biggest cynic in me wouldn't assume it was Mr Byron's own personal case that they raised a whole lot of wonga on for a senior council rather than depend on their own extensive legal expertise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

whippet wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the case actually was that the hub were at today?

As per usual they are fairly light on detail ... Even the biggest cynic in me wouldn't assume it was Mr Byron's own personal case that they raised a whole lot of wonga on for a senior council rather than depend on their own extensive legal expertise?

But Lord Byron's case is going to blow the lid off the Irish legal system and rip the establishment a new one.....so in reality, we all benefit.

This is a game changer....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

GavMan wrote: »
    But Lord Byron's case is going to blow the lid off the Irish legal system and rip the establishment a new one.....so in reality, we all benefit.

This is a game changer....

The hub have a scam warning up.

People trying to scam money in the name of the hub.

How dare they, only official Hub representatives may scam money in the name of the hub.

We never charge, just push for donations out of the goodness of your heart.

I take it donations receive a different tax treatment....

you gotta love the way they are claiming victory even before a judgment has been handed down. Its all mind games .. so when it goes against them they can claim that the Judge was given orders from the very top .. Enda, Denis, the Rotchilds, Bilderberg, Law Society .. will ensure that they are screwed over.

Lord Byron will have dig a trench around his gaf to keep the illegals out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭jenny smith

Is the hub the freemen? A friend of mine is involved in left wing politics. Not saying which one but they are genuine. Once she invited me to a public meeting and there were other lefties there.

One spoke and said something like "as they say over at the hub"
    I am not sure party he is with but he seems to take the hub as real information

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Is the hub the freemen? A friend of mine is involved in left wing politics. Not saying which one but they are genuine. Once she invited me to a public meeting and there were other lefties there.

about as left wing as Donald Trump. Who they share a defining characteristic with

• Registered Users Posts: 7,240 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

"2. In this somewhat curiously worded affidavit Mr. McNamee states that he is “a non-person (a non-persona), a man living and not dead, acting as a business man” and the attestation clause states that he is “acting in role as Grantor, Governor General, Executor General, Guardian General A living man & all rights reserved”. In the body of the affidavit, Mr. McNamee alleges that the “claim of the plaintiff cannot be verified in the absence of the wet inked original instruments; Thus this matter, has no subject matter jurisdiction since the outset, as the matter stands”. At the hearing of this case, Mr. McNamee outlined that in seeking to defend these proceedings, the defendants were relying on the fact that they had not been provided with sight of the ‘wet-ink’ versions of the loan documentation which the Bank are relying upon to bring these proceedings."
    That affidavit sounds like something out of Myles na Gopaleen.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Definitely some freeman characteristics, definitely some hardcore leftist policy, definitely some extreme rightwing stuff as well.
    Anyone who is genuinely leftwing or rightwing would have little to do with them because of these conflicts of policy.

Ultimately the Hub isn't really about leftwing or rightwing - its about flavour-of-the-day populism to get as many people as possible on board to help with their ultimate aim of debt write-off for an inner group of maybe 100/200 people (or a smaller core group of about 20).

Definitely some freeman characteristics, definitely some hardcore leftist policy, definitely some extreme rightwing stuff as well.
    Anyone who is genuinely leftwing or rightwing would have little to do with them because of these conflicts of policy.

Ultimately the Hub isn't really about leftwing or rightwing - its about flavour-of-the-day populism to get as many people as possible on board to help with their ultimate aim of debt write-off for an inner group of maybe 100/200 people (or a smaller core group of about 20).

I have always stated that in my opinion groups like the hub are really about a core of individuals who are up to their necks in debts from property speculation, failed business ventures and ultimately don't want to pay it back all the while keeping the assets they never paid for and the lifestyle that goes with it.

they are using vunerable people as guinea pigs for their outlandish legal ideas and hoping that something might stick which they can then use for their own cases.

Does anyone know for sure if the case on Friday was actually Byron's own case? If it was it falls right in to my theory; they used proper legal council and managed to get their followers to pay for it.

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »

Does anyone know for sure if the case on Friday was actually Byron's own case? If it was it falls right in to my theory; they used proper legal council and managed to get their followers to pay for it.

It was PTSB v Langan. It's a case stated to the Court of Appeal on the jurisdiction of the Circuit Court from Baker J. They see it as a magic bullet to end repossessions. Actually regardless of what way the case goes it'll finally give a definitive answer to the topic and everyone can get on with their lives again.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Hub are very definitely freemen. If you read over this thread, they've espoused freeman strategies on many occasions in the past. They've toned it down a bit these days but the central thrust is the same as any of the other groups which feature in this thread: keep selling solutions that seem plausible enough to sucker in people in dire straits, throw them under the bus and use it to protect your own position.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Jerry Beades has been in Court again with his bold strategy of suing all of Europe. As ever, he disputes ever receiving papers from the other side and claims that his international jet-setting lifestyle puts him on the back foot when it comes to managing the case. Which he initiated.

As he always does, he asked the judge to recuse himself from hearing the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

I think more a person with a mental illness.

And the difference is?

After the pro-Independence side lost the referendum last year in Scotland, some of their supporters didn't take things particularly well. Some decided to become figures of ridicule and protest against confectionary, whilst others decided to roast marshmallows in perpetuity in a camp near the parliament at Holyrood. They would do so until independence was achieved and thus Indycamp was birthed. Since then, there have been numerous attempts to evict them. Not surprisingly, this has meant a few court hearings.

While some of the campers decided that instructing legal professionals was the way to go, others have decided to go down a different route.

Proceedings are currently underway with the majority of the campers representing themselves. The BBC have a reporter there and it's worth following him on Twitter.

Among the submissions so far have been:
    • An affidavit signed "signed "Christ, King of Scotland". It notes that "I am the lawful owner of this entire world".
    • The contention is that judges are false because they represent the Queen, who is also fake as she wasnt crowned on the true Stone of Destiny
    • Judges being threatened with a lake of fire and brimstone
    Worth keeping an eye on for comedy value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

And the difference is?

That's more than a little insensitive to someone who is clearly ill.

There is a huge a difference.

There is absolutely no fremen element in the story you linked.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,140 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Take it for what it was; merely a throwaway quip.

• Advertisement

Indeed, Dune is far from this lady's thoughts

Looks like Jerry Beades -v- Every Financial Regulator in Europe will have to wait until October.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

404 on that link.
    the Rothschilds must have gotten it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,847 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Works here. (never mind, saw the edit note)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,140 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Anna Harvey is in court tomorrow as well. No word on wether she went with Byron or Ben as her defence counsel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

I don't see any mention of the usual suspects being in attendance. Would have thought this would be their bread and butter rather than the standard ex-property developer.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/driving-instructor-who-owes-over-170k-in-mortgage-arrears-loses-home-34864827.html

• Advertisement

Anna Harvey is in court tomorrow as well. No word on wether she went with Byron or Ben as her defence counsel :)

Did she ever get sentenced for kicking the Garda in the nads?

http://m.independent.ie/regionals/fingalindependent/news/protester-kneed-garda-in-the-groin-34474693.html

Advertisement