Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭rameire

Looks like Anna Harvey spent 3 weeks in the Mountjoy Dochas centre in May

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Seems to be some unknown connection between Freeman activity and the Gonads of members of the Constabulary, and the Jury in Castlebar convicted the other guy on 2 out of 4 charges

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Since they believe that the BAR (British Accredited Registry) are behind every woe in their life, perhaps it's the BALLS (British Association of Lying Lawyers & Solicitors) are their new target?

Ball biter faces sentencing in October

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

I see Tom Darcy's AIB appeal was listed for judgement today.

Anyone hear anything about it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Nothing so far...

I see Dermot Murphy is removing water meters again, despite the High Court finding that (a) it's not installed on his property and (b) "The plaintiff, by his own admission, has committed a criminal offence in the removal of the water meter installed by the defendant in June 2014."

Meanwhile the Courts Service are looking for extra security on account of the disturbances that some of these groups are causing.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

I have heard that apparently his appeal was dismissed with costs going against him too. It was a repossession order so I can he still go around saying he is the only person in history to have gotten his house back from the banks now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,696 ✭✭✭whippet

I have heard that apparently his appeal was dismissed with costs going against him too. It was a repossession order so I can he still go around saying he is the only person in history to have gotten his house back from the banks now?

the judge must not have read the book.

Money well spent by Tom and I'm sure all his supporters will be delighted with the way he has spent their money

whippet wrote: »
    the judge must not have read the book.

Money well spent by Tom and I'm sure all his supporters will be delighted with the way he has spent their money
    I'm surprised word of the book hasn't reached far and wide. According to Tom himself it's the "First Book (written by a lay person) in the history of the World to be supported by Catholic Church.!"

One would think that the lads who wrote the Gospels weren't exactly ordained ministers and the Church has no problem endorsing their books...

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/6cf5aeaaf47f5f5480257ff0004bbd59?OpenDocument

• Advertisement

cobhguy28 wrote: »

So that's a wrap for Tom then .. Another abject failure trying to lay the blame for his incompetence and failure on the establishment

Sean Carraher convicted after jury trial and remanded in custody pending sentencing

http://www.thejournal.ie/garda-sergeant-man-found-guilty-harassment-2878125-Jul2016/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

So that's a wrap for Tom then .. Another abject failure trying to lay the blame for his incompetence and failure on the establishment

All the usual suspects are remaining very quiet about this "latest victory" i mean sure they never lose any of these cases

Wonder what's going to happen to all the money that Tom crowdfunded...

Just pile it onto the €21,154,079.30, I suppose.

Interesting parallels between Sean Carragher and some others we don't name on here

Robbo wrote: »
    Wonder what's going to happen to all the money that Tom crowdfunded...

Just pile it onto the €21,154,079.30, I suppose.

In fairness and to not look one sided the funds collect are for his case against the government challenging the 2013 conveyancing acts which is a different case.

Anna "the nutcracker" Harvey said to have been sentenced to a term today for kicking the wrong ball...

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mg2014

The Hub case stated to be decided on 28th July. If they lose, the Court of Appeal obviously complicit in all corruption ever. If they win then minister for Justice enacts s45 Civil Liabilities and Courts Act 2004.

mg2014 wrote: »
    The Hub case stated to be decided on 28th July. If they lose, the Court of Appeal obviously complicit in all corruption ever. If they win then minister for Justice enacts s45 Civil Liabilities and Courts Act 2004.

The 2009 and 2013 conveyancing acts both allow cases to be brought in the circuit court.

The hub is trying to convince their followers that if they win then, they will be getting Huge compensation plus their houses back. That's not going to happen. What's the grounds for the claim. You still owe money, the bank still has a legal right to inforce and even at lest one judge believed the circuit court had jurisdiction so where's the wrong to hang a compensation case on.

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    The 2009 and 2013 conveyancing acts both allow cases to be brought in the circuit court.

The hub is trying to convince their followers that if they win then, they will be getting Huge compensation plus their houses back. That's not going to happen. What's the grounds for the claim. You still owe money, the bank still has a legal right to inforce and even at lest one judge believed the circuit court had jurisdiction so where's the wrong to hang a compensation case on.

the hub would like you to belive that if a dot is missing from an 'i' in any of the paper work the contract becomes invalid and thus the money, asset and everything else becomes irrelevant and it's a free gaff for everyone !!!

• Advertisement

the hub would like you to belive that if a dot is missing from an 'i' in any of the paper work the contract becomes invalid and thus the money, asset and everything else becomes irrelevant and it's a free gaff for everyone !!!

Don't forget it has to be signed in "wet ink" as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

Don't forget it has to be signed in "wet ink" as well!
    Next it will be clay tablets and reiterated through an oral history Sean nos chant

Granahan lost his case in Court of Appeal costs awarded to Fintan Murphy, Voldemort, and the Nutcracker in his retinue...

what was he appealing?

I see that a new related grouping has been established ... which apparently will be taking their 'action' to the homes, families and neighbours of some officials. Can't see that ending too well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I see Bobby of the family Sludds (the very first freeman on this thread at page 1) is back on fb and giving his considered advice to this new direct action taskforce above.

Gems like
    However, it was my understanding that one needs a body corporate to interact with another body corporate as a man in his natural capacity cannot contract with a fictional entity.

The court's favourite Anna Harvey has a couple of right doozies on her facebook page at the moment about FENA camps and the fact that Dev sold all of our birth certs years ago.

She really is a bastion of knowledge; I can't for the life of me figure out why she keeps landing herself in trouble in court.

Granahan appealing against High Court judicial review striking down his novel common informant summons for common assault against Fintan Murphy the Mayo County Registrar taken on the startling premise that Murphy is responsible for anything the Gardai do in his courtroom to prevent disruption by the roofer and his merrie men. Unsurprisingly the Court of Appeal sent him packing.

Granahan appealing against High Court judicial review striking down his novel common informant summons for common assault against Fintan Murphy the Mayo County Registrar taken on the startling premise that Murphy is responsible for anything the Gardai do in his courtroom to prevent disruption by the roofer and his merrie men. Unsurprisingly the Court of Appeal sent him packing.

the silence is deafening from these lads since yesterday. Usually by now we'd have a badly edited movie of the proceedings with some really obscure text giving a summary of proceedings.

Its probably a difficult one to spin but surely they could at least ham fist something together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

His (Granahan's) FB mentions the appeal but is surprisingly quiet regarding its outcome.....hmmm wonder why.

But it appears that an alliance of like minded individuals has come together, avengers style, and are calling themselves the "Anti Corruption Taskforce" Their flyer has pictures of Jimmy Saville, fr Brendan Smyth, beggars and the homeless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭relax carry on

the silence is deafening from these lads since yesterday. Usually by now we'd have a badly edited movie of the proceedings with some really obscure text giving a summary of proceedings.

Its probably a difficult one to spin but surely they could at least ham fist something together.

Was thinking that myself. Wonder is because they are creating some other new group to take down the system. Judeans People's Front anyone?

Advertisement