Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭isnottheword

Who knows? However reports that the defendants have fired their lawyer and instead will take legal advice from a journalist leads me to doubt the defendants judgement...

I wonder if the journalist is a freeman?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I wonder if the journalist is a freeman?

Not really, she's former Irish Indo, let go in controversial circumstances.
    The background to last week seems to be the Mary Boyle investigation, and the journalist (Gemma O'Dohertys) film about it which points at the possibility of a 39 year conspiracy between councillors, judiciary, police and general tptb in Donegal.

So last week in the Donegal court, an ex-councillor and her family up on (unrelated) charges made allegations about the judge and a current councillor, GoD was present in the court at the time. So don't need to be Einstein to work out what the allegations were.

It's complicated in a lolDonegal way, but not really a freeman issue as such, though it has attracted the attention of lots of our favourite wackos from the Mayo region.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The mid-western Freemen in the Anti-Eviction Taskforce have been disrupting court sittings in Limerick again, this time with a "colourful" former Senator providing support and sporting supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Robbo wrote: »
    The mid-western Freemen in the Anti-Eviction Taskforce have been disrupting court sittings in Limerick again, this time with a "colourful" former Senator providing support and sporting supplies.

Jesus, that lad is some sh1tmagnet. Still, good to see he went a week without getting arrested.

@ArmaniJeans: She tweeted her support for the Mayo lots picket on Judge Seamus Hughes' house last weekend - you sure shes not connectected?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

A fine journalist who is slightly beginning to lose the plot

GavMan wrote: »
    A fine journalist who is slightly beginning to lose the plot
    But if she stands for the same thing as the freemen, should she not come in for the same criticism as the mayo outfit ...and the rest? It appears that she has disrespected a district court Judge (Judge Kilrane) just as they have done....confused..

• Registered Users Posts: 7 iLL_Behavior

I follow most of the usual suspects via fb/twitter, it's the best reality (not) show out there, I'd hate to miss an episode.
    I noticed she started sharing the mentioned content the same week one of the more infamous/loudest of the crew secured a location in Mayo, for the screening of her doc.
    quid pro quo , maybe, but affiliating her rep & own cause to what's going on over in the Yew County isn't going to do her credibility any favours.

As I'm here, I'd like to apologise to everyone for causing a lock out on the thread for a wee bit, I was mocking the ''events'' & it slipped my mind how google searches of loons could link people to the Boards, where to some it could be seen as promoting crazy.
    My bad.
    Great thread btw, kudos to all.
    :)

I follow most of the usual suspects via fb/twitter, it's the best reality (not) show out there, I'd hate to miss an episode.
    I noticed she started sharing the mentioned content the same week one of the more infamous/loudest of the crew secured a location in Mayo, for the screening of her doc.
    quid pro quo , maybe, but affiliating her rep & own cause to what's going on over in the Yew County isn't going to do her credibility any favours.
    :)

Which Mayo venue? Thought she hadn't gone beyond Donegal/Louth/Leitrim?

Which Mayo venue?

Promo of Mayo screening was from the the lad who lives in one of the two largest towns.
    said he'd been in contact with journalist 7 was happy to say he'd/they'd secured a venue and would update details closer to the date.

I'll take a scroll back & see if comments have any updates..

• Advertisement

Which Mayo venue?

Gist of it:

Town: Not Endas, the other.
    Time: In very near future
    Venue: will update (inc date)
    Event: Screening followed by Q&A with journo & team,
    Entry fee: None, but a donation would be appreciated.

so she has compromised herself in order to get a screening in B....a?.....or is it that she agrees with them from the off?

so she has compromised herself in order to get a screening in B....a?.....or is it that she agrees with them from the off?

Prior to the release of the doc not one of the usual crew have ever mentioned her, nor shared a status/tweet/article relating to anything she's ever worked on.

She needs venues to fund her next up & coming doc, organisers get to hate on the officials and convince attendees their fight is valid & generate angst. (and likes of course)
    The usual play.

Ticket sellers show all that will attend are fb fandom, if her goal was to take it to the ordinary John & Jane, the organisers are going to deter very same/sane people from attending, nobody wants to be affiliated with their ways, but maybe she doesn't care.?. any bad publicity for the 'official elites' is worth it, the fb webolutionaries are expendable, but they generate massive viral views, she may be jumping on that traffic until their purpose is served. just thinking out loud here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

disrespected a district court Judge
    A district court judge is not automatically deserving of respect. At least not outside of their courtroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

I think you are reading far too much in to it. I've listened to enough lads in GAA jerseys in beer gardens to learn to ignore them

Our journalistic friend now showing up on conspiracy theory podcasts on a David Icke channel :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Our journalistic friend now showing up on conspiracy theory podcasts on a David Icke channel :eek:

Scarleh for her......

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Just noticed that due to "taking their eye off the ball" during the Courts vacation The Hub-Ireland will be needing some more money.

On an unrelated vacation note, if anyone spots his Lordship in a French Hypermarche near a ferryport, tell him to put me down for a couple of cases of Bordeaux.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Robbo wrote: »
    Just noticed that due to "taking their eye off the ball" during the Courts vacation The Hub-Ireland will be needing some more money.

On an unrelated vacation note, if anyone spots his Lordship in a French Hypermarche near a ferryport, tell him to put me down for a couple of cases of Bordeaux.

That guy makes me sick tbh.

In the hole for 6 figures, seemingly no incoming and off living the life

I don't know who is behind this, but its neat - invent a bank, get people to put in some actual sterling pounds, convert it to unlimited amounts of Itchy and Scratchy dollars, tell them such I&S dollars can be used to pay any bills under the Bill Of Exchanges Act and Common Law stuff ('free from all every and any statutory planetary political rogue regime or order').

Could see how some of the more gullible would lap this up.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/sep/17/fca-issues-warning-over-were-bank

Edit: Just seen its a year old, thought it was today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

Rather than a bank .. on this side of the water we had Trusts and Limited companies to help you dodge debt.

They have all quitened down now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭kidneyfan

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpjBt0_DX3yHFrDnNDfpqDstNA-_2gcnEHf8NVfrBFIjAEML5vrUtE5JQ
    O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
    It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
    The meat it feeds on
    GavMan wrote: »
    That guy makes me sick tbh.

In the hole for 6 figures, seemingly no incoming and off living the life

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭randypriest

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCROmp2RVVU

Even by Ben Gilroy/Joe Doocey standards, this is really strange.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCROmp2RVVU

Even by Ben Gilroy/Joe Doocey standards, this is really strange.

Its not a Doocey/Gilroy video as such - the creator Facta Sunt Pontentiora Verbis is always taking the piss out of them on his facebook page and yt channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Large garda presence at shop subject to repossession order

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/large-garda-presence-at-shop-subject-to-repossession-order-35067069.html

"A number of anti-eviction groups are protesting against the repossession order and a source told Independent.ie that the high garda presence is to ensure there are no breaches of the peace".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

I was reading a recently published judgment of a case that was decided in March and some of the addresses and methods used started to ring a bell.

It turns out it was the same premises that LLI used to operate out of after they splintered off from The Hub-Ireland (probably giving rise to ESB-gate). Their subsquent eviction was covered here.

Needless to say, the one-time owner of the property was not successful in holding off the receivers despite the assistance of a McKenzie friend and some spicy legal reasoning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,140 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

News of yet another Lay Litigation Ireland victory :rolleyes:

Advertisement