Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mg2014

The hub have their hand up already... the use of the "=" is starting to get to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

Hopefully this is the beginning of a more direct challenge to their frustration of the courts.

So the hub now only want 'friendly' judges ... and because they can't dictate the judge they call foul ....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Terrible isn't it altogether, their solid advice that PAYE is unconstitutional and full stops (or lack thereof) preventing repossessions is falling on deaf ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Robbo wrote: »
    Terrible isn't it altogether, their solid advice that PAYE is unconstitutional and full stops (or lack thereof) preventing repossessions is falling on deaf ears.

so if PAYE is found unconstitutional would i get all my tax money back? I think we should all give them our fullest support.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

so if PAYE is found unconstitutional would i get all my tax money back? I think we should all give them our fullest support.
    Perhaps some tax free donations?

I just noticed that The Hub, Ben Gilroy and his Lordship are listed as defendants for a recently issued High Court action, along with Facebook itself. A motion is to be heard on January 30th so fun times ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,140 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Robbo wrote: »

Is that the same Tomas Mac Giolla TD who wanted to forge the old Workers Party into something that was more Marxist? Fancy him being anti tax:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭isnottheword

Whats a LIP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Litigant in Person.

There's a fellow of that name who posts on Facebook claiming defamation and harassment by those gents maybe it's him?

There's a fellow of that name who posts on Facebook claiming defamation and harassment by those gents maybe it's him?

there is alright .. but I wouldn't engage in discussion of that .... you might find yourself on a high court list also .... some matches are best enjoyed from the stands than on the pitch

whippet wrote: »
    there is alright .. but I wouldn't engage in discussion of that .... you might find yourself on a high court list also .... some matches are best enjoyed from the stands than on the pitch

No names, no pack drill...

<<Mod deletion. Not all personal litigants are as you described>> L

Well aside from the Hub claiming grand conspiracies about it, their former bedmates have distanced themselves from it.

I've just looked at the calendar and realised it's only 2 days until Billy McGuire day. Come for the hereditary King of Ireland, stay for the turning of the seal, without which the REAL country ceases to exists.

fancy_seal_by_kisa_uchiha87-d4ka7mi.jpg

I know that Suicide is a very emotive issue in Ireland and mental health is something that has traditionally been brushed under the carpet ... but I am getting seriously annoyed with Byron and The Hub's abuse of these tragedies.

Their latest post contains some harrowing stories ... all 'first' hand information and for some reason Byron believes that these are all due to the banks and the government.

While Ireland has a very high suicide rate amongst young males .. our suicide rates for 25+ is one of the lowest in Europe. This older bracket is who Byron and the Hub would be talking about. While any suicide is tragic jumping on this band wagon is even more horrific.

Attached is a screen grab of the post.

I wasn't aware of any incident involving a school bus, motorway and suicide?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

SIPOC have recently forwarded on 66 files to the Gardaí relating to non declarations or unclear declarations of donations for political candidates. 9 of the files involve the erstwhile sovereign citizens of the DDI; Ben and Raymond Whitehead are amongst the 9.
    2 DDI member referred to gardai comment here Files on two local General Election candidates referred to Gardaí by the Standards in Public Office Commission | Talk of the Town they say it was just a mix up and try to blame SIPO

• Registered Users Posts: 6 boredcat

127 suicides this year and we are not even at the end of January !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

boredcat wrote: »
    127 suicides this year and we are not even at the end of January !!!!!

Doesn't seem super related to this thread, but do you have a source for that?

Stephen Manning sentenced to 2 months imprisonment in Castlebar District Court today over his involvement in protest at Castlebar Court last year, released on bail pending appeal to Circuit Court

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

Stephen Manning sentenced to 2 months imprisonment in Castlebar District Court today over his involvement in protest at Castlebar Court last year, released on bail pending appeal to Circuit Court
    ouch!

• Advertisement

It's all one big conspiracy I tell you

whippet wrote: »
    It's all one big conspiracy I tell you

"Allegedly"

Apparently Mr M did not turn up for his Court hearing on Monday and was convicted. He was then arrested that evening on his return from Dublin, and held in custody overnight leading to much outrage on social media This may hit sales of his book on how to represent yourself as a lay litigant, as he doesn't seem to have followed the most important rule i.e. to turn up in Court in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

giphy.gif

Mod
    Post deleted, possibly defamatory. Pls do not post again on this forum without clearance from a LD mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

was there not a link to a pdf he released or am I going mad?

probably taken down because of the rubbish/libel in it ?

Anybody who is arsed about what the non doctor is claiming can find it fairly quickly on line but prepare yourself for eyestrain reading Mod: Deletion

I feel a bit hard done by there. I understand the need to watch the thread but didnt think my post warranted deletion. I accept though thats not up to me.

• Site Banned Posts: 95 ✭✭EIRE forever

Have ya not heard of the case in Berkenhead were the judge was actually arrested by the police for not showing he was under oath while on duty??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Have ya not heard of the case in Berkenhead were the judge was actually arrested by the police for not showing he was under oath while on duty??

But did the arresting police wear their hats and show their oath? And did the address him as Michael of the Family Peake in all capital letters? If not, unlawful arrest I'm afraid.

Fascinating reading, almost asperger-like harping on about nonessential details, the rest is insanity:

http://birkenhead.fmotl.com

Warning, link contains stupidity

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 95 ✭✭EIRE forever

Mod deletion
    Do you consider yourself as being a free human being that is not controlled by anyone/thing??
    It's great how it seems that you actually support corruption & theft an fraud within the government, but yet when it comes to thints like the drug gangs etc. You'll have a good bitch about it an say how much of scumbags they are.
    I suppose you like the fact that the same "government" that's suppose to represent us the people have put so many people that has worked hard for their house out on the street with their kids? Sounds about right in what type of thing you are really

But did the arresting police wear their hats and show their oath? And did the address him as Michael of the Family Peake in all capital letters? If not, unlawful arrest I'm afraid.

Fascinating reading, almost asperger-like harping on about nonessential details, the rest

Warning, link contains stupidity

Advertisement