Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

Most definitely sent packing from a look at the orders on the high Court search...

Court of Appeal (Interim) REFUSE MOTION FOR A STAY WITH COSTS

Doesn't say a lot for his appeal grounds if he can't even get a stay... think his race is run on this one!

The court of appeal has published this decision.

Looks like a rare loss in court for Mr Gilroy....

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/154e4059e439db258025826e004ac99b?OpenDocument

How does one spin that one as a win I wonder....

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/154e4059e439db258025826e004ac99b?OpenDocument

To use the technical legal term, he was given a right good kicking by the judge.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

If you've ever hung around the nutty world of Freemen on Facebook, you'll have seen posts from Aindriu MacHolst or Andreas Holst who seems to have wound up in Ireland following a bit of bother in Germany. It seems he was trying to sell something that was worthless as being gold, kind of like various Freeman groups.

It also seems that he was pretending to broker deals with no real success, kind of like various Freeman groups.

Naturally people are falling over themselves to dissociate themselves from him now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

When I learnt of the strange tale of Mandy Richards in the UK, I wondered where she might find a political home. And then I remembered DDI still exist.

Restrained from taking legal proceedings following a flurry of baseless litigation, mad into her conspiracy theories and convinced that the feds are reading her post....she'd fit right in.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Robbo wrote: »
    When I learnt of the strange tale of Mandy Richards in the UK, I wondered where she might find a political home. And then I remembered DDI still exist.

Restrained from taking legal proceedings following a flurry of baseless litigation, mad into her conspiracy theories and convinced that the feds are reading her post....she'd fit right in.

Reading the above guardian piece "Richards has been placed under “civil restraint” by the high court, preventing her from bringing any legal action without judicial approval."

Does such an action exist here and if so where do I send my list of names to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Chiorino wrote: »
    Reading the above guardian piece "Richards has been placed under “civil restraint” by the high court, preventing her from bringing any legal action without judicial approval."

Does such an action exist here

It does but i'm damned if i can remember the correct term.
    Chiorino wrote: »
    and if so where do I send my list of names to?

you dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Isaac Wunder order or something, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

when Diane Abbott reckons you're a looper it's time to give up.

This one seems to rumble on and on...

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/husband-removed-from-court-before-judge-tells-wife-to-get-legal-advice-in-house-repossession-case-839485.html

Hopefully, an actual solicitor will be consulted and Mr Gilroy's advices will be dispensed with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Is there a Wunder order against Ben?

Not yet .. but sounds like the courts are giving this couple ample time to remove him from the equation and retain their liberty .. how many of his ‘clients’ have ended up in jail for contempt now ?

Don't believe so but only because he doesn't seem to issue spurious cases against people. He just seems to insert himself into every set of proceedings he can either as a lay advisor or by involving himself at protests so he gets joined as a Defendant.

Not sure an Isaac Wunder order could be made but it is about time that these types of lay advisors get policed or sanctioned.

Hopefully actual lawyers get involved now...

Don't believe so but only because he doesn't seem to issue spurious cases against people. He just seems to insert himself into every set of proceedings he can either as a lay advisor or by involving himself at protests so he gets joined as a Defendant.

Not sure an Isaac Wunder order could be made but it is about time that these types of lay advisors get policed or sanctioned.

Hopefully actual lawyers get involved now...
    There was a case I linked to a while back where he High Court found that there was no issue with an Isaac Wunder order covering people who were acting as McKenzie friends, the effect of which would prevent them from "assisting" in court without first seeking permission. Edit, found the post and follow-up where the order was made.

I see that Ben issued a video prior to yesterday's bunfight, live from the Phoenix Park. His demands were simple, Michael D Higgins was to interfere in the workings of the Courts or vacate his job.

His "client" wrote a letter to Michael D because the registered post was signed for, he now has a "binding contract under god" that the President is duty bound to intervene on his behalf as "the head of the Constitution".

As ever, for someone who never stops banging on about the Constitution, Ben appears to have not read it in any great detail. He seems to think the President has some kind of supernatural powers when every undergraduate law student has at some point begun an essay with "The powers of the President are largely ceremonial and administrative...".

He's also fond of referring to all banks as being part of the Rothschild Banking Group these days so he's blowing a classic conspiracy theory dogwhistle.

I believe there's a video also doing the round from inside the Court yesterday involving CAPSLOCK being removed from the courtroom but I can't find a linkable version (nor would want to further that particular contempt of court).

CAPSLOCK has some mental posts about yesterday’s events ... if you try to decipher the grammar it is all pure Freeman ****e and of course Ben and the rest don’t subscribe to that nonsense.

The latest terms of endearment are ‘positive law’ and ‘dwelling’

There was a case I linked to a while back where he High Court found that there was no issue with an Isaac Wunder order covering people who were acting as McKenzie friends, the effect of which would prevent them from "assisting" in court without first seeking permission. Edit, found the post and follow-up where the order was made.

I see that Ben issued a video prior to yesterday's bunfight, live from the Phoenix Park. His demands were simple, Michael D Higgins was to interfere in the workings of the Courts or vacate his job.

His "client" wrote a letter to Michael D because the registered post was signed for, he now has a "binding contract under god" that the President is duty bound to intervene on his behalf as "the head of the Constitution".

As ever, for someone who never stops banging on about the Constitution, Ben appears to have not read it in any great detail. He seems to think the President has some kind of supernatural powers when every undergraduate law student has at some point begun an essay with "The powers of the President are largely ceremonial and administrative...".

He's also fond of referring to all banks as being part of the Rothschild Banking Group these days so he's blowing a classic conspiracy theory dogwhistle.

I believe there's a video also doing the round from inside the Court yesterday involving CAPSLOCK being removed from the courtroom but I can't find a linkable version (nor would want to further that particular contempt of court).

I stand corrected!

Saw the video from the Court and it absolutely does not show an assault by the Gardai. Ridiculous stuff.

Mr Gilroy is on video after the hearing too confirming that the crucial question for the Court case is whether the case is under "law or positive law". But he's absolutely not an adherent to freeman type beliefs...

I’ve watch the video a good few times and can’t fornthr life of me see any punch ... these clowns and their sucker followers lies so much they believe themselves !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1846120282125330&id=100001821277611

Looks like he slipped or fell at most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭FingerDeKat

"positive law" jesus wept

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

GM228 wrote: »
    Aha the slo-mo "JEeeeeeeeeeeeeeesusssssss Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist"... :D

"Punched in the back while holding the constitution", like thats supposed to be some kind of sacred protection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,138 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Should be fun on the Freetard pages after this one.

http://www.thejournal.ie/fluoride-irish-safety-3986366-Apr2018/

The family from the Balbriggan case have been sent to Mountjoy. Benroy however remains at large.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

update from their McKenzie friend
    Update from the courts Mr & Mrs Smith have been jailed for corrupt bankers under positive law live update on tiger reborn will be up soon
    Please share
    update from his followers
    Block the m50

eldamo wrote: »
    update from their McKenzie friend

Lots of action from Benroy here. Occult members and Judges are stepping in and out of office as if it were Flanagan's Ball, breaches of the constitution, criminals and a contempt of court purge, if they even know whatever that is according to himself.*

He doesn't know either but that wouldn't be the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Lots of action from Benroy here. Occult members and Judges are stepping in and out of office as if it were Flanagan's Ball, breaches of the constitution, criminals and a contempt of court purge, if they even know whatever that is according to himself.*

He doesn't know either but that wouldn't be the first time.

its interesting what high regard he is held in in these circles....
    449753.PNG

How many of his ‘clients’ have served jail time now?

whippet wrote: »
    How many of his ‘clients’ have served jail time now?

When one bears in mind that none of the cases that he interfers in are actual trials and with no potential for incarceration upon a loss, any answer above zero isn’t good for his clients.

eldamo wrote: »
    Block the m50

It's nearly rush hour, the M50 will do that without any help :)

had a listen to Mr Gilroy's update ... some highlights:

- The legal eagles of the crown illegally jailed Mr Smith and 'The Wife'
    - They are all members of a Satanic Cult wearing demonic black gowns
    - The judge made the Constitution Redundant by jailing someone under Positive Law - which apparently is illegal
    - The judge has 'vacated his office'
    - Why do we need a referendum on the 8th when the judge can just wipe out articles of the constitution
    - The state is the biggest criminal gang in Ireland - bigger than the Kinehans or the Hutches
    - They don't know why they were jailed as they were not even arrested.
    - Dwelling / Property ... apparently they can't give possession of the property as they have a dwelling ?
    - The members of the Occult (sort of interchangeable with Cult) give Mr Gilroy dizzy spells when they walk past.
    - The legal system in Ireland is still under the crown
    - Ben is also suggesting that people should just consider shooting people who have to do the work of the courts; under the Defence of the Dwelling Act (sic)

... he really is a man ahead of his time; why is everyone else so stupid apart from him ? are we drinking too much fluoride; sucking in too many chemtrails or been vaxxed out of our minds that we are too blind to see his 20/20 vision?

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    ... he really is a man ahead of his time; why is everyone else so stupid apart from him ? are we drinking too much fluoride; sucking in too many chemtrails or been vaxxed out of our minds that we are too blind to see his 20/20 vision?

So where do I sign up to the BenG School of Law?

Need to get a proper legal education :)

Wonder would it be positive or natural move to enroll?

Advertisement