Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Holy Mary

Something does not appear to be quite right with this case. Is B.G back in 12 weeks with his own case?

Wonder what is going to happen there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Robbo wrote: »
    I've just seen one of Ben's videos from before this weeks proceedings.

There are some Ben classics here. He refers to all those opposed to him as "agents of the crown" because Queen Liz is deeply involved in all of this.

He also appears to have been taking his legal cues from Arrested Development in that he reckons that a wife cannot give evidence against her husband because that would be "separating what god has brought together".

Maybe Ben and Charath Cutestory went to the same maritime law school?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭Suckler

Robbo wrote: »
    I've just seen one of Ben's videos from before this weeks proceedings.

"It's not a property, it's not a premises. It's my dwelling and I am the dweller that dwells in that dwelling"....Christ, talk about drinking the kool-aid.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Suckler wrote: »
    "It's not a property, int's not a premises. It's my dwelling and I am the dweller that dwells in that dwelling"....Christ, talk about drinking the kool-aid.
    I'm sure whenever one of the occupants had a hard day at work, they'd tell their colleagues that they "can't wait to get home to my dwelling to dwell on a nice cup of tea".

The "my home isn't my home" argument has come up before on this thread as well as playing ducks and drakes with how you define a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

That case was listed again for 11am today, wonder is Ben for the 'Joy?

• Advertisement

That case was listed again for 11am today, wonder is Ben for the 'Joy?[/QUO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCROmp2RVVU

Perhaps joining an former 'client?'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

The HC has ordered some of Bens videos be removed from FB, an example of what is showing on some posts:-
    ADMIN NOTICE:

This post is to be deleted at 2pm today before the 3:30pm deadline directed by Mr. Justice O'Connor S.C. sitting in the High Court.

Some still up at 2.24, but he still has 66 minutes to comply.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

What happened to Ben? Was he allowed apologize or does he still consider the Courts dark satanic mills?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

What happened to Ben? Was he allowed apologize or does he still consider the Courts dark satanic mills?

I hear ben pleaded guilty and got a suspended sentence. Apologised and withdrew the comments. He got lucky yet again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

That would be his second suspended sentence now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,922 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Its very surprising (NOT) these people have all there principals and will talk the good fight and do not recognise anyone but as soon as the chips are down (Mountjoy) then suddenly its all we so sorry

So he said the comments were out of character for him ... as well all know he tends to make these ‘out of character’ remarks Ona regular basis !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,137 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

whippet wrote: »
    That would be his second suspended sentence now

And an application of the Probation Act and 80 hours of community service. Is he finding time to comply with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,137 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭blackwhite

The Journal have reported it too, but for some reason haven’t locked down the comments section.

Popcorn at the ready :D

Well it seems he can't attack the "satanic cult" at the moment so Ben needed to moan about someone/something else.

It seems the Irish Mortgage Holders Organisation is "by default" a banking organisation involved in the "property dispossession industry" according to comments by Ben on FB (now deleted by the way), simply because the CEO of IMHO spoke out about Ben, oddly enough David Hall seems to be the one who has actually meaningfully helped distressed home owners, funny that.

Another woman in prison now apparently for contempt.

I saw something from Bog standard alright ... talking about doing a Corpus Christi or something ... funny

• Advertisement

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Ben has gone all biblical, quotes and quotes from the good book to back up his opposition to abortion , and having rows with his followers. Next thing he’ll think he’s the Messiah....

Next thing he’ll think he’s the Messiah....

What, wait, you mean he isn't? :)

Himself and David hall have had some ding dong the last week !!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

He's not the messiah; he's a very naughty boy!

Anybody any idea of the Supreme Court case averred to in the article?

Wouldn't mind a browse.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,439 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Holy Mary wrote: »
    He said: ‘A mother was jailed on Friday last for alleged contempt of court for failing to surrender her family home and other properties.

bog standard properties i'm sure.

• Advertisement

Holy Mary wrote: »
    Anybody any idea of the Supreme Court case averred to in the article?

Wouldn't mind a browse.

https://www.ihrec.ie/app/uploads/2018/04/Tracey-Amicus.pdf

No judgement yet to read.

I wonder is this the same Kevin Tracey (aka the "Serial Litigant") we have known in the past, although he usually took cases in Dublin courts from what I remember and Judge McCarthy is a Fermoy judge I believe so it may not be.

Advertisement