Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,137 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

fxotoole wrote: »

Didn't realise he was a Freeman. Thought he was just a malcontent.

That's the first thing you need if you want to be a Freeman :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Holy Mary

Any word on how a certain Lords case went today?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Holy Mary wrote: »
    Any word on how a certain Lords case went today?
    Adjourned into July.

I can see the Facebook ramblings of various stars of this thread in this recent judgment. It begins with what looks suspiciously like a strategic default and escalates into charging the bank €1m for not responding to a letter and fetishizing "wet ink". Classic Freemanism.

Things then drift back into the semi-respectable end of things where some people would like to think they dwell. This involves non-particularised nuggets of international law that someone's spent 15 minutes Googling and thinks they've hit gold.

• Advertisement

Billboard keeping quiet about Monday too. Funny how they are not posting their own ''appearances''.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Billboard keeping quiet about Monday too. Funny how they are not posting their own ''appearances''.

What was Monday ? I’ve lost track at this stage

Monday coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

You cant beat Ben for nonsense he come out with. This one is great,      
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.gilroy.96?hc_ref=ARQ8VSMKFH-neeOJH33ZjQVGzXrz75ysNyjenb6JZ0SZis7NDMS2gbCUvACuoGsfs8M

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"A common law wife! [/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A common law wife has no rights in a statutory court, but counter claim and bring your claim under common law and she has all rights under natural law. A marriage license is statist law better known as statutory law. God’s law is supreme law better known as natural law. Mark 10:9 “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate”[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yvonne Walshe needs to switch the court because statist courts take away your God given rights with the pretence of upholding them. Switch the court by way of counterclaim to a common law court of record then she would still be married".[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So no understanding of the Constitution, The Courts, How the common law works or the different theories of Natural law and what they mean. Some times I think its a big windup. [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Anthracite

I love how Ben starts from the premise that his god is clearly the correct one. It's like it's too obvious to even question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Anthracite wrote:
    I love how Ben starts from the premise that his god is clearly the correct one. It's like it's too obvious to even question.

I don't think he's that picky. Any God will do, because all divine laws are natural laws...

But Ben, what if the natural laws conflict? Clearly that's a failing on the human vessels interpreting it, so let's go with whichever version you want so long as it jingles my charity bucket

I was reading Harry Potter for the kids last night and most of it makes more sense than that drivel

whippet wrote: »
    I was reading Harry Potter for the kids last night and most of it makes more sense than that drivel

That strawman?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

I'm a layperson who doesn't speak Legalese and even I can see that Ben's talking out of his hoop there

He is so active online these days you’d be forgiven for thinking that he is lining up another attempt of getting elected. We are not too far from the next general election.

Quiet about their own affairs though. These lads.

Quiet about their own affairs though. These lads.
    Well Ben is up today in Court Start,   Mortgages Designated Activity Company - V - Bernard (Otherwise Ben) Gilroy And Sarah Jane Gilroy : Lavelle,   I wounder why he never tells people to come and see him in action, whens it is his own case.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭FingerDeKat

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Well Ben is up today in Court Start, Mortgages Designated Activity Company - V - Bernard (Otherwise Ben) Gilroy And Sarah Jane Gilroy : Lavelle, I wounder why he never tells people to come and see him in action, whens it is his own case.
    Because Benny Gimproy doesn't practice what he preaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    I wounder why he never tells people to come and see him in action, whens it is his own case.

Too busy talking about Palestinian flags, a "womens place" referendum, destroying the environment and Irish Water, pretty much everything else he knows sweet f*** all about basically.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The proceedings against Gilroy and his wife are ejectment proceedings. Whatever anyone thinks of Ben, you'd have to have sympathy for his wife and family.

• Advertisement

Gerry is back in town.

The proceedings against Gilroy and his wife are ejectment proceedings. Whatever anyone thinks of Ben, you'd have to have sympathy for his wife and family.

You would to an extent .. however he hasn’t paid a cent towards the mortgage in almost a decade from what I can find. Surely his family would at least try and convince him that trying to come to an arrangement with the lender and secure a roof over the families head is a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

whippet wrote: »
    You would to an extent .. however he hasn’t paid a cent towards the mortgage in almost a decade from what I can find. Surely his family would at least try and convince him that trying to come to an arrangement with the lender and secure a roof over the families head is a good idea.

I feel sorry for his family, but I think that they have been totally taken in by him as well, and believe his guff. It's not going to end well....

Yes for his wife and children, However Ben has been around for at least 5 or 6 years that I know of traveling the country sprouting his nonsense, building his followers, doing radios shows, YouTube shows ect. Maybe instead of all that he could of got a job and took care of his family. He is obviously well able to speak, so he might excel at a sales roles.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yes, I did say specifically for his wife and family. Not Ben the charlatan.

his wife is an adult

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

The proceedings against Gilroy and his wife are ejectment proceedings.Whatever anyone thinks of Ben, you'd have to have sympathy for his wife and family.

Could anyone elaborate on exactly what ejectment proceedings involve as in is it just another stage in the process or does it mean he is very, very close to to having the property reposessed?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Chiorino wrote: »
    Could anyone elaborate on exactly what ejectment proceedings involve as in is it just another stage in the process or does it mean he is very, very close to to having the property reposessed?

I'm a bit confused by this as well. I thought ejectment proceedings related to people who were renting a property. If a mortgage company was pursuing you it would be possession proceedings.

You may be wise to contact a Lawyer about that ohnonotgmail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I'm a bit confused by this as well. I thought ejectment proceedings related to people who were renting a property. If a mortgage company was pursuing you it would be possession proceedings.
    It sounds to me like they were renting from a third party, that third party had the property re-possessed and the bank (read: vulture fund) took over as landlord - to whom the individuals in question failed to pay rent.

Advertisement