Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,901 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Allinall wrote: »

Another eejit trying the €1m thing. Ex-garda ffs.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/former-garda-in-eviction-case-says-he-would-require-1m-to-appear-in-court-again-1.4060496
    Mr Taylor (63) is charged was an alleged section 2 assault on Ian Gordon at Falsk, Strokestown on December 11th, 2018.

When his case was called the accused speaking from the centre of the courtroom asked “What Kevin Taylor do you seek?”. Waving a document, he added: “This is Kevin Taylor the legal fiction”.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Holy Mary

Another eejit trying the €1m thing. Ex-garda ffs.

Another one living in Lala land!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Ben Gilroy must be getting very desperate now, going by this video. I never heard so many outright lies. This is fraud now. I hope someone in the trust reports him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRLrbFferw&fbclid=IwAR322tyC44MVcPnDy7ANaKQU7o1fRYA_OmDJip-KVTy1Fz9aecGPc1PJ74U

• Registered Users Posts: 10,922 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Ben Gilroy must be getting very desperate now, going by this video. I never heard so many outright lies. This is fraud now. I hope someone in the trust reports him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRLrbFferw&fbclid=IwAR322tyC44MVcPnDy7ANaKQU7o1fRYA_OmDJip-KVTy1Fz9aecGPc1PJ74U

That is 6:16 I will never get back Could the last be seen as a threat and naming is not a good idea. I see him getting to volume 1.5 and stopping that or they will be all 30 seconds long

That is 6:16 I will never get back Could the last be seen as a threat and naming is not a good idea. I see him getting to volume 1.5 and stopping that or they will be all 30 seconds long

Good God. There must be something in the water!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Holy Mary wrote: »

If hes living in the Dublin Kildare region right now thats quite likely. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Of course; fluoride.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Of course all other ‘trusts’ are useless but this one is the best ... the most expensive lawyers from the US and Northern Ireland ... can’t fail.

I suppose this expensive legal advise and expensive legal research trips to the US need to be financed by ‘members’ of the trust ?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

whippet wrote: »
    Of course all other ‘trusts’ are useless but this one is the best ... the most expensive lawyers from the US and Northern Ireland ... can’t fail.

I suppose this expensive legal advise and expensive legal research trips to the US need to be financed by ‘members’ of the trust ?

The BEST lawyers and barristers IN THE WORLD are in Florida....

The BEST lawyers and barristers IN THE WORLD are in Florida....

Miami in particular

• Advertisement

Miami in particular

rsz-miamivice.jpg

Deja Vu.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/judge-orders-arrest-of-man-behind-2bn-assets-trust-29617039.html

Recent remarks from an experienced member of the judiciary about a case involving such tactics.

'She (the Judge) rejected all those points, including that the Circuit Court lacked jurisdiction to make the possession order and that the property is owned by a “private irrevocable trust”.

If people could simply get rid of a mortgage debt by putting it in a trust, she said she was sure hundreds of thousands of Irish people would do that.'
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/judge-deplores-couple-s-effort-to-find-legal-loophole-to-keep-family-home-1.4053987

Deja Vu.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/judge-orders-arrest-of-man-behind-2bn-assets-trust-29617039.html

Recent remarks from an experienced member of the judiciary about a case involving such tactics.

'She (the Judge) rejected all those points, including that the Circuit Court lacked jurisdiction to make the possession order and that the property is owned by a “private irrevocable trust”.

If people could simply get rid of a mortgage debt by putting it in a trust, she said she was sure hundreds of thousands of Irish people would do that.'
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/judge-deplores-couple-s-effort-to-find-legal-loophole-to-keep-family-home-1.4053987

yeah but Ben has quite clearly stated that these other trusts are no use - only his one is any good as they used the most expensive legal advisors possible - so without giving any indication as to how his trust works we need to take ben on word that he knows what he is talking about !!

I listened to a bit of his video (it was over an hour long !!) but he shows his true colours - he did a secret recording of his meeting in Start Mortgages where he asked to view some paperwork. It was typical Ben for the most part - his faux friendly 'authoritative' voice to two junior employees - which then slipped and he reverted to type - foul mouthed bully type - shouting at the juniors and then saying it was seizing the documents and accusing them personally of fraud and threatening them with Jail and guards etc .....

If he is so right with his trust does he still need to keep with with this charade ?

The Trust gets a mention here.

Injunctions following property transfers into “Morrigan Trust”
    8. Subsequently the plaintiff became aware that on or about 18 May, 2017, a dealing had been lodged with the Property Registration Authority (“the PRA”) by Mr. Gilroy on behalf of himself and Mr. McGuinness which purported to give effect to a “voluntary transfer” of lands and properties comprised in four folios in County Monaghan which were the subject of mortgages or charges in favour of the plaintiff or its associated company AIB Mortgage Bank, over which receivers had been appointed.

9. It appeared to the plaintiff that Messrs. Gilroy and McGuinness were central participants in a scheme designed to put assets of Mr. McQuaid beyond the reach of the plaintiff by receiving them into a trust (“the Morrigan Trust”) established by Messrs. Gilroy and McGuinness and administered by a company of which Mr. Gilroy was a director, namely “the Morrigan Private Settlement Trust Operations Limited.” This prompted the plaintiff to seek urgent injunctive relief against them (and Mr. McQuaid), in aid of executing the primary judgment. On the plaintiff’s ex parte application, Messrs. Gilroy and McGuinness were joined to the proceedings as defendants by order of McGovern J. made on 30 May, 2017. They were also required to disclose on affidavit all assets, legal or equitable, in which Mr. McQuaid had any interest, and which they had at any time received, controlled or managed.

10. At the inter partes hearing of the injunction application on 19 June, 2017, Mr. Gilroy denied that the High Court (McGovern J.) had jurisdiction over him, arguing at length that his consent was required for the court to be able to exercise jurisdiction in respect of his actions. Notwithstanding this, Mr. Gilroy undertook to disclose on affidavit property, money or other assets of Mr. McQuaid which he had inter alia intermeddled with or controlled, and this undertaking is recorded in the Order of McGovern J. dated 19 June, 2017, whereby Mr. Gilroy undertook to comply with the earlier order of 30 May, 2017, within ten days.

11. Mr. Gilroy affirmed an affidavit on 27 June, 2017, on foot of his undertaking. In that affidavit Mr. Gilroy affirms as follows:-

“This matter came coram non judice and the principle of Nulla poena sine lege should have been observed. The said threats were made in order to compel me to do things and also refrain from doing acts which I am perfectly entitled to do and (sic) same is a criminal offence under s. 9 of the Non-Fatal Offences against the Person Act 1997 which states:-

‘(1) A person who, with a view to compel another to abstain from doing or to do any act which that other has a lawful right to do or to abstain from doing, wrongfully and without lawful authority—
    (a) uses violence to or intimidates that other person or a member of the family of the other…
    Because of the criminal intimidation and threats and the fear of kidnapping and being held somewhere against my will, I will give in to the said threats, the same way I would if a thief put a gun to my head and asked for my wallet, I would just hand over my wallet…
    All the said threats which are contra legem have come from persons whom (sic) are members of (sic) semi-secretive society normally wearing wigs or black cloaks and normally believing they have some superior position above all others not part of their society. The greatest trick they use to cloak and hide their criminality is they refer to their society as ‘a law society’ to give it the appearance of respectability. However, they do not allow any audio or video recordings at the meetings or hearings when the said criminal threats are being made. At such a meeting or hearing I was threatened recently and when I suggested that these members had no jurisdiction over me, the said superiority complex kicked in, from what appears to be one of their leaders because he sat above everybody and without reason, explanation or any proof just proffered that he ‘was satisfied he had jurisdiction over me’ (sic) imagine if we all suffered from this superiority complex and then threatened everyone else…

The said threats required me to fully inform their society members of what property was transferred from Seamus McQuaid to an irrevocable private contract trust. Some of the property had charges registered in favour of a banking cartel and there is an undeniable link between banking cartels and this semi-secretive society…

I have given great leeway to all the intimidators in this matter because of their mind-set within their organisation they sometimes cannot see the wood for the trees and are never challenged on these matters. However, it must be remembered ignorantia juris non excusat and I will not be as forthcoming or forgiving if any member of their society ever intimidates or threatens me again. I will pursue anyone who intimidates or threatens me again to the full extent of the law…

In the future it may even by necessary for me to bring private criminal prosecutions against any such intimidator or hostis humani generis because of the close relationship between the Gardaí and this semi-secretive society…

I furthermore state that I am mindful of the wisdom of Thomas Jefferson when he commented, ‘[w]e all know that permanent judges acquire an espirt de corps; that, being known, that they are liable to be tempted to bribery; that they are misled by favour (sic), by relationship, by a spirit of party, by a devotion to the executive or legislative; that it is better to leave a cause to the decision of cross and pile than to that of a judge biased to one side’. It is, in part, with that inspiration that I do not and did not surrender to the jurisdiction of the above named administrative process. I was also shocked at how comfortable Mr. McGovern was in breach of his oath of office to allow and take part in the criminal activity in front of his eyes.

(a) The sovereignty of the State resides in the people thereof.
    (b) The people of this State do not yield their sovereignty to the agencies which serve them,

(c) Any judge or judicial record may be impeached by evidence of a want of jurisdiction in the court, or of collusion between the parties, or of criminal coercion against a party or of fraud in the party offering the record, in respect to the proceedings.

(d) The State cannot diminish rights of the people.

(e) The assertion of any rights, when plainly and reasonably made, cannot be defeated under the name of local practice or threats of imprisonment.

(f) There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of one’s exercise of his rights…

Ms. Callanan, her counsel and others should take heed that the following acts or omissions in respect to a Court of Justice, or proceedings therein, are contempt’s of court:-

(a) misbehaviour in office, or other wilful neglect or violation of duty by a solicitor, counsel, clerk, judge, or other person appointed or elected to perform a judicial, administrative or ministerial service;
    (b) abuse of the process or proceedings of the court or falsely pretending to act under authority of an order or process of the court;

(c) to criminally coerce another with a view to compel that another (sic) to abstain from doing or to do any act which that other has a lawful right to do or abstain from doing, wrongfully.

For now I consider the matter at an end.”

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/0/7DC58DB4F3B1D4B0802583160050507E

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

cobhguy28 wrote: »

You have to laugh at how easily he walks himself into incriminating himself. I'm sure that this video will be played back to him at some stage where he'll try to reverse ferret out of the boasts:
    • "...we have a fidiciary (sic) duty to all our trust members"
    • "...we have investors in the trust"
    • [The trust was] "set up by top barristers in the US"
    The Morrigan Private Trust Settlement Operations was incorporated on August 30th 2016 and has a 2 directors; Bernard (Ben) Gilroy and Charles McGuinness. They each have 50% shareholdings.

At the last set of accounts, filed on August 31st 2018 and covering a period up to December 31st 2017, the company had a retained profit of €49,880. No annual return has been filed to date, despite it being due on August 31st.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Robbo wrote: »
    The "irrevocable private family trust" scam is still on the go and pops up in judgments here and there.

There also appears to have been a corporate takeover (of sorts) of one of Colonel Mustard's trust operations which I might get around to documenting next week.
    A Charles William Allen, sharing the same DOB as the Charlie Allen from the Rodolphus Allen Trust incorporated Watershed International Securities Ltd in 2017 to operate in the field of "fund management activities". Charles William Allen held all 100 issued shares at the beginning and was a director.

Through various filings, it appears that Charles William Allen is no longer a shareholder and among the directors are now the two people who were behind Lay Litigation Ireland until one of them appeared to go her own way.

Nothing of note in the accounts and the company doesn't appear to be party to any litigation which makes you wonder what the point of gaining control and going to the hassle and expense of all the CRO filings was.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Great video. Ray Whitehead off to the side tinkling the ivories.

he is flat out making the videos now .. apparently he has found the holy grail and almost all residential mortgages in ireland are now null and void .... bonanza time !

he is flat out making the videos now .. apparently he has found the holy grail and almost all residential mortgages in ireland are now null and void .... bonanza time !

Boom! It's a game changer! The banks are going down! ;)

Boom! It's a game changer! The banks are going down! ;)

I tried to listen to a bit of what he was on about - but couldn't make head nor tail of it.

Tellingly - he started out the video saying that he will delete and block anyone who asks questions about it that he doesn't like as this stuff is too important for him to be wasting time with people who won't take his opinions as gospel.

But I didn't think our legal system allowed you the mechanism to get someone to agree to something by silence. He is suggesting that people send some form of template of a 'Statutory Declaration' to the bank's secretary and should they not sign it and send it back they are admitting to something.

• Advertisement

[QUOTE=w
    hippet;111631328]I tried to listen to a bit of what he was on about - but couldn't make head nor tail of it.

Same rubbish as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

[QUOTE=w
    hippet;111631328]I tried to listen to a bit of what he was on about - but couldn't make head nor tail of it.

Same rubbish as ever.

Seems he has been issued legal correspondence from Start mortgages informing him he is in breach of previous orders against him. Think its a trip back to the Joy for Ben for yet further contempt of court.

He never learns....

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭randypriest

Ben's email address is trysueme@gmail.com

It seems the actual legal people are finished with turning a blind eye to his nonsense and he must now either sh1t or get off the pot.

Either he has the courage of his convictions (no pun intended) and continue to talk his nonsense or scurry off and delete the rubbish of the last few days

It seems the actual legal people are finished with turning a blind eye to his nonsense and he must now either sh1t or get off the pot.

Either he has the courage of his convictions (no pun intended) and continue to talk his nonsense or scurry off and delete the rubbish of the last few days

Not surprising given past behaviour. Perhaps they are concerned for their employees given recent violent attacks around the country.

''Much of Mr Justice Haughton’s ire is directed towards Mr Gilroy’s treatment of the lawyers and staff of AIB, including one solicitor who went to the Garda and put in place security arrangements at her home following a letter from Mr Gilroy.

To date Mr Gilroy has been a party to at least 16 High Court cases and has been held in contempt of court three times. Each time he was held in contempt he avoided jail by apologising.'' https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/campaigner-banned-from-taking-further-legal-actions-against-bank-1.3648118

The sovereign lads in The Hub have decided to go behind a paywall and offer their legal advice information on a subscribe web page. Sadly we will all miss out on the wisdom as " trolls, bank trolls and you feckers on boards.ie that have a page dedicated to some Lord, need not apply."

Oh yeah, everything here has been screenshot, and he will be sending out solicitors and barristers out "at a later date". That's a footnote mind, and not legal advice.

Fun fact .. from his latest reply to the legal eagles ... he has performed almost 200 arrests in his time ... he really is a super hero

That escalated quickly .. injunction granted .. Ben is lucky that the summons server was turned away and his sign about ‘implied right of access’ at the family dwelling will be his saving grace.

So he took the banks documents when he was looking to view them ... it’s amazing how different the two sides of the story really are !

• Advertisement

So he took the banks documents when he was looking to view them ... it’s amazing how different the two sides of the story really are !
    In some of my previous posts, the stealing/destruction/modification of documents and applications in the Central Office and PRAI by certain types became a problem that necessitated changes to practice and procedure.

Don't want to pay your mortgage? Simply rip up a copy of the deed and it no longer exists!

Terms of a judges order don't suit you? Write your own and pull the old switcheroo!

Advertisement