Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

Holy Mary wrote: »

You cant burst a hubble of willful ignorance with something like facts. If he accepted facts then he might be wrong about something...and ben cant have that.

The facts are biased. The facts are a conspiracy. Who made these facts and what is a fact anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Holy Mary

Facts are not financially lucrative.
    The Leader Is Good, The Leader Is Great!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He has an explainer video up now saying that he knew all along that it wasn’t anything related to C-19 ....but ...but ..but he knows that someone has created the C-19 virus and there is a patent out there but he can’t find it and needs help (ironic) ..... his chameleon qualities shine bright here - - — - - assert something - have it debunked - say it wasn’t what you were saying - assert something similar but not the same and the fact that it can’t be proved is proof that the Rotchilds, Bill gates,Hilary Clinton or whoever is pulling the strings - and more importantly due to this your mortgage is void and you get a free gaf - DM me for more details and revolut the cash

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Gemmariod and John Waters had their day in the High Court today.

Unhappily for their supporters, some of whom actually turned up en masse, the Supreme Court sat via telelink today on totally different cases matters. In spite of it being a different court, this has proven to all and sundry some sort of conspiracy in their case. Appeals will be made as sovereign harp strings were missing, human rights abused, the signal used was 5G WIFI, judges sat in illegally mortgaged homes, no garda in a hat to put his hand on your shoulder and so on.

I can only assume that John wants this law declared null and void so he can take a trip to the barber :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Gemmariod and John Waters had their day in the High Court today.

Unhappily for their supporters, some of whom actually turned up en masse, the Supreme Court sat via telelink today on totally different cases matters. In spite of it being a different court, this has proven to all and sundry some sort of conspiracy in their case. Appeals will be made as sovereign harp strings were missing, human rights abused, the signal used was 5G WIFI, judges sat in illegally mortgaged homes, no garda in a hat to put his hand on your shoulder and so on.

I can only assume that John wants this law declared null and void so he can take a trip to the barber
    :)

harsh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭TheBMG

good news for the lucky ladies of Mayo, Juicy Doocey is out of the big house and free as a bird once again. Hopefully he’ll be a bit more cautious behind the wheel this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Good thing about that photo? If there's someone you recognise, you can now ignore them them from today on. I'm not one to wish things on people, but those 2 seem to be looking to get infected. And all those knobs that turned up.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I love the group photo. It can surely be used as evidence that said people were outside their 2KM?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ms Smith said the group was practicing social distancing

perhaps a man told her how long 2 meters is?

• Advertisement

ezra_ wrote: »
    Paywall

seeing the photo was enough for me to know the gist of the article

whippet wrote: »
    seeing the photo was enough for me to know the gist of the article

No paywall here More's the pity!
    https://www.irishlegal.com/article/master-of-high-court-calls-for-land-requisitions-and-examinership-overhaul

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

Taken from another thread, apparently heard in the park today:-
    DubInMeath wrote: »
    Don't know about the case, but they decided to have a bit of a party today in the Phoenix park. Mate's brother who was duty dealing with them heard such classics as, "natural law outweighs your law" (something that I've seen posted on here) and "I'm a man of god, and as such I know only computers get viruses".

Apparently it took most of his will power not to piss himself laughing right in your man's face at the last one.

Classic and new freeman BS.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

why would he stop himself laughing at them,

that what they deserve .

laughter

GM228 wrote: »
    Taken from another thread, apparently heard in the park today:-

Classic and new freeman BS.

And yet, the leaders never turned up! Has a certain freeman of the land gone on a trip to America?

What is happening with his Lordship these days? Gone very quiet now.

Holy Mary wrote: »
    What is happening with his Lordship these days? Gone very quiet now.

He’d be fairly irrelevant at the moment so the hub’s Facebook page is just a litany of anti-Vaxxer material, conspiracy theories and abuse of elected politicians

He’d be fairly irrelevant at the moment so the hub’s Facebook page is just a litany of anti-Vaxxer material, conspiracy theories and abuse of elected politicians

Back to Rabbit hole headquarters so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭amusicalfrog

Just beginning to do research for a piece on the proper approach of the Superior Courts to handling lay litigants - looking forward to poring through the 500+ pages of this thread and convincing myself that it's proper research lol

Just beginning to do research for a piece on the proper approach of the Superior Courts to handling lay litigants - looking forward to poring through the 500+ pages of this thread and convincing myself that it's proper research lol

ACC v Kelly [2011] IEHC 7

Also, as mentioned therein, the article by Master Evan Bell in 2010 Judicial Studies Institute Journal No.1.

That's a pretty good jumping off point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIWO6OgCweM&feature=youtu.be

Ben got a couple of minutes on a local station after ringing in to express his vastly superior legal knowledge.

Plenty of positive law, inalienable rights, family law and guff in a quick 3 minute spurt.

He claims that anyone who disagrees with him is a dickhead and gombeen.

Such a cultured man.

He claims that anyone who disagrees with him is a dickhead and gombeen.

Ben™ didn't claim that though. What he actually said was that's it's the other callers constitutional and inalienable right to be a dickhead and a gombeen :pac:

Ben™ didn't claim that though. What he actually said was that's it's the other callers constitutional and inalienable right to be a dickhead and a gombeen :pac:

The best bit is that being a ‘caller’ on Midlands FM will be the highlight of any media coverage he will get in the near future ! Outside of small snippets in the press of court cases he is irrelevant

The best bit is that being a ‘caller’ on Midlands FM will be the highlight of any media coverage he will get in the near future ! Outside of small snippets in the press of court cases he is irrelevant

The best bit about Ben™ being on local radio is that the rest of Ireland doesn't get to hear him.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭TheBMG

Aindriu Macholst Is one of the more notorious Freetards and gets a big feature in the Sunday World.

He’s also a big Gemma fan because of course he is.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

TheBMG wrote: »
    Aindriu Macholst Is one of the more notorious Freetards and gets a big feature in the Sunday World.

He’s also a big Gemma fan because of course he is.
    What's he up to this time?

• Advertisement

Advertisement