Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Holy Mary

TheBMG wrote: »
    When will they ever learn!

'Despite being given an opportunity by the judge to purge his contempt, Mr Coyne, who denies any wrongdoing, challenged the court several times to prove it had jurisdiction over “I the man, created by God”, adding he was “not of your society”.'

'Mr Coyne demanded several times that the judge outline what jurisdiction the court had over him.'
    'Mr Justice Barr, citing the jurisdiction given to the court under the Constitution to deal with motions of contempt, committed Mr Coyne to Mountjoy prison until he is prepared to purge his contempt.'

• Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Should've been committed to Dundrum, really.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,805 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Holy Mary wrote: »

Fairly sure it was his sister that disrupted one of the COVID press conferences back in late April/early May.

Mayo’s version of the Westboro Baptists

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

blackwhite wrote: »
    Fairly sure it was his sister that disrupted one of the COVID press conferences back in late April/early May.

Mayo’s version of the Westboro Baptists

That be them.

They've protested recently in Castlebar alleging Covid19 hoaxes and conspiracy a go go. The daughter, a solicitor, was let go from Arthur Cox and alleged religious discrimination with a family protest taking place outside their Dublin offices; several of them were banned from a USI branch in Galway; active in the No campaign in both Referendums....

You get the picture, I am sure :)

That be them.

They've protested recently in Castlebar alleging Covid19 hoaxes and conspiracy a go go. The daughter, a solicitor, was let go from Arthur Cox and alleged religious discrimination with a family protest taking place outside their Dublin offices; several of them were banned from a USI branch in Galway; active in the No campaign in both Referendums....

You get the picture, I am sure :)
    Crystal clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

The Chief Freeman of Ireland must have gotten some bad news from AIB this morning .. he’s gone a total rant .. apparently it’s all fraud ... the courts are not even legal ... commas in names are really important and of course he explains that you are not the Legal Fiction and how the straw man is in court .......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    The Chief Freeman of Ireland must have gotten some bad news from AIB this morning .. he’s gone a total rant .. apparently it’s all fraud ... the courts are not even legal ... commas in names are really important and of course he explains that you are not the Legal Fiction and how the straw man is in court .......

That's a tough watch, there is no point in arguing with the likes of ben, the pure stream of nonsense that comes out of his mouth.

The full argument should go...
    Did they borrow the money?
    Did they pay it back?

but no, they left out a comma so I was indebted to a legal fiction based in london.

sigh, I had more respect for him at the start when it was clear that he was just a scammer out for something for nothing.

Now he has gotten himself into such a bubble of crazy faces that he is believing his own hype.

This will end up with a barrell of kool aid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

why are they called lawyers? because the lie....

boom. head spun, cracked open the system....

the man is a simpleton

note the "realJosiahBurke" nod to Trump.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

eldamo wrote: »
    Did they pay it back?

Well exactly. Money is a fiction except when they're the ones receiving it. They're just a bunch of hypocrites on the make.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

eldamo wrote: »
    That's a tough watch, there is no point in arguing with the likes of ben, the pure stream of nonsense that comes out of his mouth.

Did they pay it back?

but no, they left out a comma so I was indebted to a legal fiction based in london.

sigh, I had more respect for him at the start when it was clear that he was just a scammer out for something for nothing.

Now he has gotten himself into such a bubble of crazy faces that he is believing his own hype.

This will end up with a barrell of kool aid.
    If I recall correctly, the crowd he's banging on about in Carrickmacross borrowed €3 million or so. Always standing up for the little guys is Ben.

Robbo wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, the crowd he's banging on about in Carrickmacross borrowed €3 million or so. Always standing up for the little guys is Ben.

One has to wonder if the rant is anything to do with this?

https://www.irishlegal.com/article/high-court-aib-granted-isaac-wunder-order-restraining-man-from-acting-as-mckenzie-friend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I've seen a few freemen come out in support of the garda killer. I wonder was he involved with any of them. Looks like obvious mental health issues but that wouldn't be unusal in freemen circles.

I've seen a few freemen come out in support of the garda killer. I wonder was he involved with any of them. Looks like obvious mental health issues but that wouldn't be unusal in freemen circles.

Yes indeed. The visceral bitterness of the usual mob in spades.

As a new High Court President is sworn in, our Ben has already sussed out that her appointment is unsound and illegal. See, apparently she is an atheist and therefore she is unable to swear her oath; presumably this makes all of the decisions of her court unsound and illegal too. What's better about Ben's sussing is that he knows because she herself told him that she is an atheist, and sure he'll be asking her to recuse herself from court next time he sees her in a move that should succeed just as well as his comma in the wrong place defence against all the banks.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2020/0619/1148509-mary-irvine-high-court/?fbclid=IwAR2BFQRljdJPXp52gltQ-nHUJUe7NrqRInpQxLUMWRY8d4BCc_kTFOMWmsM

The thing is .. he knows himself that that is pure nonsense but his followers will believe and he can take on more McKensie friends promising he has the magic beans in court.

He won’t need to worry about costs against his ‘friends’ as long as he has done his advising in advance

The Burkes were very visible outside the High Court during the attempt to overturn the lockdown.

• Advertisement

As a new High Court President is sworn in, our Ben has already sussed out that her appointment is unsound and illegal. See, apparently she is an atheist and therefore she is unable to swear her oath; presumably this makes all of the decisions of her court unsound and illegal too. What's better about Ben's sussing is that he knows because she herself told him that she is an atheist, and sure he'll be asking her to recuse herself from court next time he sees her in a move that should succeed just as well as his comma in the wrong place defence against all the banks.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2020/0619/1148509-mary-irvine-high-court/?fbclid=IwAR2BFQRljdJPXp52gltQ-nHUJUe7NrqRInpQxLUMWRY8d4BCc_kTFOMWmsM

Surprising he didn't attempt a similar stunt to that which was carried out by his old buddy a few years ago.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/jerry-beades-wants-challenge-to-judge-in-supreme-court-1.2475466

The thing is .. he knows himself that that is pure nonsense but his followers will believe and he can take on more McKensie friends promising he has the magic beans in court.

He won’t need to worry about costs against his ‘friends’ as long as he has done his advising in advance

There are none so blind as those that will not see. Even those that have willfully chosen not to pay for years cannot see the wood for the trees. There could well be carnage yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

not really a freeman related incident - just someone chancing their arm !

Ben has recently been giving his opinion on this weeks political appointments. Apparently you can't be a Minister for Children if you are gay and childless, a Fisheries Minister if you live in the midlands, a Rural Affairs Minister if you live in Dublin nor a Minister for Health if you've an engineering background. On this logic Mr. Gilroy would be an shoe in for several portfolio's given his record on addressing his bank debts, reclaiming farms, arguing with judges and recent visit to Mountjoy

As for his comments on the new Lord Mayor of Dublin, whom he didn't vote for....

BTWEm9WCIAAzmkt?format=png&name=small

As for his comments on the new Lord Mayor of Dublin, whom he didn't vote for....

he quickly did a follow up video about how he's not a racist ........

he quickly did a follow up video about how he's not a racist ........

In which he'll like her again if she lets him and Billy in to turn the Sovereign Seal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

not really a freeman related incident - just someone chancing their arm !

Hey, I posted the article for people to make their own mind up about it, I didn't pass any remark on it.

Apologies for interrupting your thread there.
    Brian

In which he'll like her again if she lets him and Billy in to turn the Sovereign Seal ;)

That auld chestnut .... sure the corporate Irish provisional government isn’t legit until Billy does his magic ... how have we been conned for so long

• Advertisement

Hey, I posted the article for people to make their own mind up about it, I didn't pass any remark on it.

Apologies for interrupting your thread there.
    Brian

To read your article requires a subscription. Feel free to copy and paste the contents.

Advertisement