Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Chiorino wrote: »
    I'm just staggered that after, what must be close to 15 years, he still hasn't had the house repossessed. Seriously, how long can this process be dragged out legally.

'Moral' of the story is take the absolute píss, don't pay your debts, and the system can do feck all to you, and in the meantime you can live 10 or 15 years in someone else's property rent free

It's a joke - a sick joke and one that costs every honest borrower in this country money. These scumbags are literally living on our backs.

NB - this is not aimed in any way at honest people who fell into arrears. It's the can pay - won't pay - will brazen it out for as long as possible brigade.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Apparently The Times tomorrow might make a mention of Ben ... of course as he is such a cheerleader for free speech he has already tried to warn the journalist that he only likes free speech when it is in his favour. He has form with this

Some bunch of lickarses following him :rolleyes:

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

And yet he hasn’t offered a shred of evidence to support his claims about the article ....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

whippet wrote: »
    Apparently The Times tomorrow might make a mention of Ben ... of course as he is such a cheerleader for free speech he has already tried to warn the journalist that he only likes free speech when it is in his favour. He has form with this

Is this the Irish Times or the UK Times?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

And yet he hasn’t offered a shred of evidence to support his claims about the article ....

The count will be fraudulent!

See lads, I told you it would be!

Ben is just getting it out there early that the truth is a lie. Like trumps, bens dumb followers will swallow it all.

Is this the Irish Times or the UK Times?

The Times on Sunday Ireland edition. Ben’s followers calling it a rag ... where by sites like Gript and Tiger Reborn (which has no affiliation to Ben whatsoever- even though he seems to be the only contributor) are purveyors of the truth.

The Times on Sunday Ireland edition. Ben’s followers calling it a rag ... where by sites like Gript and Tiger Reborn (which has no affiliation to Ben whatsoever- even though he seems to be the only contributor) are purveyors of the truth.

Thanks for that. If John Delaney and a hefty entourage of solicitors and legal counsel couldn’t bully Mark Tighe into retracting articles then what hope Ben :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

On the bright side an order for possession was given in late 2020 against him. He has appealed that and its listed for mention in february 2022. Once that is out of the way, Start will move ahead with repossession at the earliest opportunity. Its not like they will ever accept any negotiations with him
    I can only imagine things being like Strokestown but worse if the bank tried to execute the order. And a whole new wave of martyrdom will be launched.
    What's weirder is they willingly Paypal over money for this ****e to Ben and the other grifters on this thread.

But there's cash in this. I'm looking at the most recent set of accounts filed for The Morrigan Private Settlement Trust Operations Limited and they're sitting on a profit carried forward of €123,116 at the end of 2019. Ben and Charlie McGuinness each own 50% of the shares in this company.

Factor in the Paypal fundraising drives, cash in hand donations, donations in kind and a steady Social Welfare income and you can see why these lads do it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Thanks for that. If John Delaney and a hefty entourage of solicitors and legal counsel couldn’t bully Mark Tighe into retracting articles then what hope Ben :)
    That was my first thought when I saw who had written the article.

A little snippet from the article:
    On Friday night, Facebook disabled the Tiger Reborn page, which has promoted political activist Ben Gilroy under various guises for 10 years and had amassed 62,000 followers. Gilroy, an unsuccessful election candidate for the Irish Freedom Party, has appeared on videos on the page promoting anti-vaccine and anti-mask messages.
    Of course he has no connection to his personal hype-machine and is just asking questions.
    Yesterday Gilroy said he was not the owner or creator of Tiger Reborn and had no editorial or moderation privileges. He said he shared an “awful lot of stuff” on his personal page for “open debate”.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Robbo wrote: »
    I can only imagine things being like Strokestown but worse if the bank tried to execute the order. And a whole new wave of martyrdom will be launched.

What's weirder is they willingly Paypal over money for this ****e to Ben and the other grifters on this thread.

But there's cash in this. I'm looking at the most recent set of accounts filed for The Morrigan Private Settlement Trust Operations Limited and they're sitting on a profit carried forward of €123,116 at the end of 2019. Ben and Charlie McGuinness each own 50% of the shares in this company.

Factor in the Paypal fundraising drives, cash in hand donations, donations in kind and a steady Social Welfare income and you can see why these lads do it.

If he is claiming social welfare you would wonder they don't take an interest in his fundraising

If he is claiming social welfare you would wonder they don't take an interest in his fundraising
    I have no idea if he is or isn't claiming Social Welfare but there is a certain element of mystery to his income which was enough to prompt McGovern J to refer the matter to the tax man.

I did hear tell of one guru whose MO involves travel expenses in advance to come out and do their thing. This seems fair enough until it you realise that
    they've just arrived CIE's finest with a free travel pass in one hand and a lunchbox full of sandwiches in the other...that they're claiming lunch money for.

Robbo wrote: »

Has a cash asset of at least €60,000 to hand yet he willingly sits on his wallet as he will "lose" his home. At times I think we are the mugs for paying back our mortgages the honest way.

The overly qualified Prof. Dolores Cahill - expert in everything it seems has set up a Travel Agency

Get this - for only $100 per year you get access to a Zoom call ... not enough for you .. drop $500 a year and get something else - but they don’t know what that is yet.

On this Zoom call you’ll learn how to go on holidays in freedom ... bargain in’it ?

https://www.freedomairway.com/

Answers on a postcard please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I wonder how much advertising her new venture's gotten from her acolytes in the Covid forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

I wonder how much advertising her new venture's gotten from her acolytes in the Covid forum.

Her airline venture and some more of her claims about covid got some free publicity from yet another factcheck debunking her claims:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-sequencing-idUSKBN29R2NR

Ben has taken his time to post a video in response to Mark Tighe's article in the Sunday Times.

He is accusing Tighe of rejoicing in censorship - the same Tighe who risked everything in the High court in defense of freedom to publish public interest stories.

Apparently the Times is a gutter rag and as it only has 20k followers it isn't in the same league as Tiger Reborn with 60k followers.

He really is grasping at straws.

he is even questioning if newspapers are essential services as Covid can be present on the newspaper ..... its kinda funny seeing him get in to such nonsensical arguments with himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Sunday Times Ireland print circulation is >60k and I'd expect many copies have more than one reader; plus 5 figures of digital subs. Its audience aren't the same target audience as Facebook pages, basically.

it's ben's default swipe at anyone who dares shine him in less than a god like manner.

Sure when he was criticised by Highland Radio for heading up to Donegal to speak at an antimask / vax / lockdown protest he dismissed the radio station by saying 'who are they anyway - i've never heard of them' .. the very same highland radio who have about 65% of the listeners in the region and are fairly well established.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭piplip87

Poor aul Ben.

I have access to a CRO search provider at work. He is a director of a couple of companies and quite a few businesses.

One buying and selling liquidation stock.....

• Advertisement

piplip87 wrote: »

One buying and selling liquidation stock.....

no doubt to give it back to the poor unfortunate that went in to liquidation

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Been a while since I came across the full Freeman lunacy being shared!

From uncle Ben's Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221640969485842&id=1602139917

Let's all join Toto
    "The Wizard of Oz
    = the Crown Temple.
    This is not a mere child’s story written by L. Frank Baum.

What symbol does “Oz” stand for? Ounces…Gold, what is the yellow brick road? Bricks or ingot bars of gold.

The character known as the Straw Man represents that fictitious ALL CAPS legal fiction – a PERSON – the Federal U.S. Government created with the same spelling as your Christian birth name.

Remember what the Straw Man wanted from the Wizard of Oz? A brain! No legal fiction has a brain because they have no breath of life! What did he get in place of a brain? A Certificate. A Birth Certificate for a new legal creation. He was proud of his new legal status, plus all the other legalisms he was granted. Now he becomes the true epitome of the brainless sack of straw who was given a Certificate in place of a brain of common sense.

What about the Tin Man?
    Does Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) mean anything to you? The poor TIN Man just stood there mindlessly doing his work until his body literally froze up and stopped functioning. He worked himself to death because he had no heart nor soul. He’s the heartless and emotionless creature robotically carrying out his daily task as if he was already dead. He’s the ox pulling the plow and the mule toiling under the yoke. His masters keep him cold on the outside and heartless on the inside in order to control any emotions or heart he may get a hold of.

The pitiful Cowardly Lion was always too frightened to stand up for himself. Of course, he was a bully and a big mouth when it came to picking on those smaller than he was. They act as if they have great courage, but they really have none at all. All roar with no teeth of authority to back them up. When push came to shove, the Cowardly Lion always buckled under and whimpered when anyone of any size or stature challenged him. He wanted courage from the Grand Wizard, so he was awarded a medal of “official” recognition. Now, regardless of how much of a coward he still was, his official status made him a bully with officially recognized authority. He’s just like the Attorneys who hide behind the Middle Courts of the Temple Bar.

What about the trip through the field of poppies? They weren’t real people, so drugs had no effect on them. The Wizard of Oz was written at the turn of the century, so how could the author have known America was going to be drugged? The Crown has been playing the drug cartel game for centuries. Just look up the history of Hong Kong and the Opium Wars. The Crown already had valuable experience conquering all of China with drugs, so why not the rest of the world?

Who finally exposed the Wizard for what he really was? Toto, the ugly (or cute, depending on your perspective) and somewhat annoying little dog. Toto means “in total, all together; Latin in toto.” Notice how Toto was not scared of the Great Wizard’s theatrics, yet he was so small in size compared to the Wizard, no-one seemed to notice him. The smoke, flames and hologram images were designed to frighten people into doing as the Great Wizard of Oz commanded. Toto simply went over, looked behind the curtain – the court – (see the definition for curtain above), saw it was a scam, and started barking until others paid attention to him and came to see what all the barking was about. Just an ordinary person controlling the levers that created the illusions of the Great Wizard’s power and authority. The veil hiding the corporate legal fiction and its false courts was removed. The Wizard’s game was up. It’s too bad that people don’t realize how loud a bark from a little dog is. How about your bark? Do you just remain silent and wait to be given whatever food and recognition, if any, your legal master gives you?

Let’s not forget those pesky flying monkeys. What a perfect mythical creature to symbolize the Bar Association Attorners who attack and control all the little people for the Great Crown Wizard, the powerful and grand Bankers of Oz – Gold.

What is it going to take to expose the Wizard and tear down the court veil for what they really are? Each of us needs only a brain, a heart and soul, and courage. Then, and most importantly, we all need to learn how to work together. Only “in toto,” working together as one Body of the King of Kings, can we ever be free or have the freedom given under God’s Law.". Kali Spell

He’s stooping to some bizarre levels now .... he has posted a BBC article which shows the vaccine as being safe and yet holds it up as proof that it’s dangerous. Mis-information like that is up there with Trump

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is lucrative!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Alistair from UnitedPeople has released a full book of Covid/5G poetry. Sadly I cannot find the link for the life of me.
    Also see that alt right hero of Broadsheet, Bodger has posted a full Jeff Rudd piece.

Alistair from UnitedPeople has released a full book of Covid/5G poetry. Sadly I cannot find the link for the life of me.
    Also see that alt right hero of Broadsheet, Bodger has posted a full Jeff Rudd piece.

From my understanding Alistair isn’t a member anymore .. Jeff disowned him a while back when he received some negative publicity about how 5g was zapping us all etc ....

I’m more or less blocked from any thing Jeff puts out there .. but I did see a piece where he was talking about being sick of it all again and will throw his hat in to the ring at the next local elections

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I’m more or less blocked from any thing Jeff puts out there
    just call him Biggins when he posts on the journal.ie .....small pleasures in life :pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'm actually astounded that big companies - Golden Discs and now DSG Currys - are willing to directly associate themselves with Broadsheet while one of its main contributors is an alt right acolyte. But such is life.

Panorama and BBC are doing a special on the anti-Vaxxers and covid deniers this evening.

The lovely Dr Cahill will feature apparently and Ben is posting on Facebook looking for the shills to assemble online to open up the minds of the bbc audience afterwards.

• Advertisement

Panorama and BBC are doing a special on the anti-Vaxxers and covid deniers this evening.

The lovely Dr Cahill will feature apparently and Ben is posting on Facebook looking for the shills to assemble online to open up the minds of the bbc audience afterwards.

I missed it although I heard that the BBC were preaching a load of state fuelled propaganda along with wrong and bias information, with added fluoride. And to think that Brexit was meant free the sheeple of all of this tyranny.

Hopefully Vinny and Anna will broadcast a refute later on that will scare Sir Marmalade Hussey into resignation as Director General. But if you want to see the real thing then it's online here.

Advertisement