Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Now there's a name that used to decorate this thread, back true to form

https://twitter.com/IrlagainstFash/status/1372220802016407555
    poor sexy joe,

he's just too sexy for the police to leave him loose!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I was looking for Sexy Joe updates and went to one of his frequent co-conspirators, i'm not gonna name him, but he always struck me as the most dangerous of the lot, seems to have gone completely off his rocker
    "The 666 Beast" of Revelation = people without souls - or conscience; = Sociopaths and psychopaths. (i) 'Spirit', (ii) mind, & (iii) body = the three parts of a true human. Those without spirit (or conscience) are absent a third of the requirements to be a 'true human'. i.e. 2/3rds of 100% is 66.6%. Please think about it. Therefore "the mark of the Beast" is when anyone subscribes to the psychopath's agenda.. whether literal (via the injectibles) or philosophical by NOT taking the opposing position. Remember, "Evil succeeds because 'good people' do nothing!"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eldamo wrote: »
    I was looking for Sexy Joe updates and went to one of his frequent co-conspirators, i'm not gonna name him, but he always struck me as the most dangerous of the lot, seems to have gone completely off his rocker

someone needs to tell him that if you express it to only one decimal place then it should be 66.7%. maybe that is the neighbour of the beast?

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭TheBMG

eldamo wrote: »
    poor sexy joe,

he's just too sexy for the police to leave him loose!

He always did have that Pat Mustard look about him!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

For those who wanted to donate to Gilroy’s make change happen project which was taken down by Gofundme ... don’t worry ... you can line the coffers of TigerReborn via the PayPal link on their website .. a monthly subscription

You’d wonder if it all goes in to the same coffers why would you need so many platforms .... yet still no mention of what the dollars will be used for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

whippet wrote: »
    For those who wanted to donate to Gilroy’s make change happen project which was taken down by Gofundme ... don’t worry ... you can line the coffers of TigerReborn via the PayPal link on their website .. a monthly subscription

You’d wonder if it all goes in to the same coffers why would you need so many platforms .... yet still no mention of what the dollars will be used for

Obviously it's paying Start Mortgages what they are owed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,892 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Any chance of income tax being paid on this money?

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭carfinder

Any chance of income tax being paid on this money?
    Hardly, they are not under contract with that corporation 🤣

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭rhc2s4lj5p0xu9

What do people mean by asking a Garda if they are "on their oath"
    If they were "on their oath" how would it affect the interaction?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

Just more waffle......
    Gardai take an oath to uphold the constitution at their attestation. Someone asking that question may be suggesting that the Garda’s actions are in conflict with the constitution.

“Are you on your oath”.....no I’m off it at the moment.....for lent as it happens. Easter Sunday I’ll be back on it.

• Advertisement

If they had porridge for breakfast then they'd be on their oats. Makes as much sense as any freeman garbage...

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

They believe that if a judge/garda etc isn't 'on their oath' then they are not acting lawfully and have no powers. I think some believe that the oath must literally be produced physically.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Nothing. It means nothing. It's nonsense, in the strict literal sense of that word.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Well Well Well!! Lay Litigation are claiming a win in the circuit court yesterday. This time they beat a vulture fund and Ulster Bank after hours of research and legal wheeling and dealing and so on and so fort, saving a little old woman from doom and gloom and so on and so forth.

Mind you they had the good grace to let us know that the win was solely due to the bank not turning up on the day. But more importantly they take Paypal, Revolut, Gofundme, cash is King; Irish Law is copy paste UK Law and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Mind you they had the good grace to let us know that the win was solely due to the bank not turning up on the day.

Why would the bank not show up? Is there more to the case that explains a seemingly silly move on the bank's part?

Sure they're pulling out of the country, they'll probably just write off all the loans :pac:

Phoenix Magazine have an article on Ben this week - it's behind a paywall but I might pick up a copy when I head down to the shops later.

I can see on Twitter that he has initiated legal proceedings against Michael Reade from LMFM radio - as Ben is currently in Facebook prison righthand man Vin had something last week about a rant that Reade made about Gilroy on his morning show. There isn't a pod cast available of the show so no idea what it was about

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

Phoenix Magazine have an article on Ben this week - it's behind a paywall but I might pick up a copy when I head down to the shops later.

I can see on Twitter that he has initiated legal proceedings against Michael Reade from LMFM radio - as Ben is currently in Facebook prison righthand man Vin had something last week about a rant that Reade made about Gilroy on his morning show. There isn't a pod cast available of the show so no idea what it was about

Not the first time he has had complaints against LMFM.

https://www.thejournal.ie/direct-democracy-ireland-1164869-Nov2013/

Think he has four parties on notice this time round.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

He's also started an action against a PBP Councillor and the PBP party itself. So busy is the man that he's also trying to revive one of his other defamation actions that's been dormant for 2 years and still has his action against the Dublin Inquirer (and others) on the go.

At this stage, he's making certain thin-skinned billionaires look like restrained defamation litigants.

Robbo wrote: »
    He's also started an action against a PBP Councillor and the PBP party itself. So busy is the man that he's also trying to revive one of his other defamation actions that's been dormant for 2 years and still has his action against the Dublin Inquirer (and others) on the go.

At this stage, he's making certain thin-skinned billionaires look like restrained defamation litigants.

it's sort of ironic that the lad who is trying to raise a load of cash to set up some sort of anti-censorship group starts firing out legal papers at the mention of his name

• Advertisement

any one have any idea what PBP said about him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He seems to be promoting the phoenix piece as some kind of win. Surely that is not the case?

He seems to be promoting the phoenix piece as some kind of win. Surely that is not the case?

Ah it must be, like he's never made such a claim before :rolleyes:

any one have any idea what PBP said about him ?

Probably the truth, which he often does not like to hear.

the MakeChangeHappen facebook page seems to have gone missing - but sidekick Vin has hinted at some new exciting project that requires a microphone - so no doubt we will hear plenty of Ben and Vin in the near future and their take on all things legal, moral, political and more importantly Facts

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the MakeChangeHappen facebook page seems to have gone missing - but sidekick Vin has hinted at some new exciting project that requires a microphone - so no doubt we will hear plenty of Ben and Vin in the near future and their take on all things legal, moral, political and more importantly Facts

presumably there is a gofundme or similar to pay for the microphone?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

newman10 wrote: »

yep .. massive differences.

Ulster Bank committed a wrong doing - people suffered - they were caught - punished - accepted their punishment.

Ben on the other hand - does what Ben does ... and I don't have the time to elaborate on it - but you can dig in to the rest of this thread to get an insight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

yep .. massive differences.

Ulster Bank committed a wrong doing - people suffered - they were caught - punished - accepted their punishment.

Ben on the other hand - does what Ben does ... and I don't have the time to elaborate on it - but you can dig in to the rest of this thread to get an insight

No !!
    The institution was caught........Who was punished ?

Advertisement