Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kathy2

Great, so everyone gets to keep stuff they haven't paid for. Brilliant idea! I can see that working out so well!

I didn't say that but I suppose it would draw a line under it and we could all move on and make this a great place to live again.

Your idea of a great solution is Alstops auctions where Asian buyers get massive discounts and there are no winners.

In terms of stupid ideas you win you win congratulations that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Would you prefer that we give you a big white can of paint and a brush and you can mark the doors of the unworthy in the middle of the night and then the lads could call around and kick bejazus outta them:D

congratulations you have also convinced me you are not worth another tap on the keyboard :eek:

Moderator: This member was banned for this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

kathy2 wrote: »
    Great, so everyone gets to keep stuff they haven't paid for. Brilliant idea! I can see that working out so well!

I didn't say that but I suppose it would draw a line under it and we could all move on and make this a great place to live again.

Your idea of a great solution is Alstops auctions where Asian buyers get massive discounts and there are no winners.

In terms of stupid ideas you win you win congratulations that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Would you prefer that we give you a big white can of paint and a brush and you can mark the doors of the unworthy in the middle of the night and then the lads could call around and kick bejazus outta them:D

congratulations you have also convinced me you are not worth another tap on the keyboard :eek:

But yet you tap on...

Plenty of Irish buyers at Allsops..dunno what you have against the 'asians' anyways..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Why the mention of Asians, I have seen such references in a few of your other posts.

Putting a smiley face after a stupid post does not make it any less stupid.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

My solution? I think youll find you just typed it, not me.

And dont go. Youre great fun.

Seriously though, your method of discussion is not helping. Your posts are overblown and hysterical. Typically freemanish. And you wonder why critics have no time for this? The law is clear, and rational. Freeman strategy is not, it seems to be about creating as much noise as possible and hoping they can exhaust their opposition.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Well. That was all very odd. And it underscores the problem society faces when this sort of conspiracy mongering goes (relatively) mainstream and the most "critical" most "serious" media gets is to allow both sides equal time, instead of serious analysis and fact based advice.

E.G "this is quite risky" vs. "this is a known scam that has no chance of success".

Anyway.

The fallout from the PT segment continues.

What follows is excerpts* from the latest CLS missive. It seems they are being more forthright in their allegiances.
    The quote of week came from Karl Deeter on RTE's Primetime ...

“I guess if one day the Freeman ideology proves to be true, then the world will have no place for People like me, or any other professional for that matter. So I will put on my anti-gravity boots, watch a few pigs fly past, and ride off into the sun-set” … never a truer word said in jest Karl.

Well Karl, perhaps it’s time you and your “Professionals” alike, started shopping around for those boots, watch the pigs that you are surrounded by, and you ride off into the sunset on your own asal. The People of this Island have no place for you and your ilk.
    What we say is, irrespective of any one Man or Woman’s singular views or opinions, there are now a myriad of People and Communities emerging, that are self-actualised and are contentiously not complying in a legal and lawful manner to the whims of the Judiciary, the State and the Puppet Government, and for that matter to the “Professional Slaves” like you, that carry out their orders, spin their stories for them or attempt to debunk People that may be genuinely attempting to educate and inform others.
    We are reaching what is called a “tipping point” … and for all intents and purposes; it looks like the State are at a melting point or a melt-down. They and their ilk are being sued left, right and centre in a legal context by the People.
    We are up to Part 3 of our series of interviews for “Irish Life And Me”.

The Three Parts are available here:

Part 1: http://youtu.be/bYpvMBw8UUg
    Part 2: http://youtu.be/NL-X0je2VLI
    Part 3: http://youtu.be/4E4BmowdZxk

*If anyone wants to see the rest, just ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Person A gets to keep the house they can no longer afford.
    Person B continues to pay high rent because they decided in advance they couldn't afford a house.

How does that help draw a line under it and make us great again?

I'd def recommend - if you can stomach it - listening to this interview with Des of TNS and CLS.

The hilarious quotables are many, such as:

"I like the word 'free' and I like the word 'man'

"Don't let your morals get in the way of progress"

"All unsecured debt can be made to disappear by sending 3-5 letters [to the right people]"

But beyond that he advises everyone that income tax is purely voluntary and no one has to pay it (or seemingly any tax) and that school brainwash everyone (except the free man of course) to hand over their authority to solicitors and Revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

[Heads up..now!] Ben Gilroy is going to be on MSI Radio to in response to last nights Prime Time...they are requesting callers!...http://tnsradio.ning.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭ooter

[Heads up..now!] Ben Gilroy is going to be on MSI Radio to in response to last nights Prime Time...they are requesting callers!...http://tnsradio.ning.com/

he was on it earlier till about 2350..

ooter wrote: »

..Didn't know about that ... just stated again [now] he'll be on in 10 mins

• Advertisement

..Didn't know about that ... just stated again [now] he'll be on in 10 mins

i'd say it's a repeat of the earlier programme.

MSI discrediting, Darrell Odeas ' Common Law Society ' and the book 'Blank Of Ireland'!

MSI discrediting, Darrell Odeas ' Common Law Society ' and the book 'Blank Of Ireland'!

???

Did you listen?

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    ???

... was a pdf 'book' that was going around on the net a couple of years ago describing how to use the so called freeman strategy.

Did you listen?

yeah,him and the presenter went through the prime time piece forensically and picked as many holes as possible out of it.there was some barrister on it who was saying you have a legal obligation to repay money you borrowed,yet this same barrister was apparently part of sean quinn's legal defence team at one time.:confused:
    another fella said people were being misled in to an area that's untried,untested and unproven.they pretty much ridiculed him and the mortgage guy didn't come out of it too well either.
    i don't know who's wrong or right btw but it's interesting to hear both sides of the story.

... was a pdf 'book' that was going around on the net a couple of years ago describing how to use the so called freeman strategy.

Sorry, I just meant what did they say :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭theholyghost

I think what I enjoy most about the freemen is that you just never know what words they are going to capitalise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

yeah,him and the presenter went through the prime time piece forensically and picked as many holes as possible out of it.there was some barrister on it who was saying you have a legal obligation to repay money you borrowed,yet this same barrister was apparently part of sean quinn's legal defence team at one time.:confused:
    another fella said people were being misled in to an area that's untried,untested and unproven.they pretty much ridiculed him and the mortgage guy didn't come out of it too well either.
    i don't know who's wrong or right btw but it's interesting to hear both sides of the story.

In relation to the barrister point, the Law Library rules require that a Barrister represents any client who needs it., unless there is some serious reason why they can not. I do not see how a barrister is in any way compromised by having the view as above and also acting for Sean Quinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I think what I enjoy most about the freemen is that you just never know what words they are going to capitalise.
    I always have to laugh when they turn up on Boards, Askaboutmoney, Propertypin etc and they just cant ever seem to figure out how to quote a post, broken tags and bad copying and pasting all over the place :P

• Advertisement

Sorry, I just meant what did they say :D

:pac: Can't remember now exactly...but it wasn't good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

I find the same with most lawyers, to be honest. But at least they tend to confine their capitalization to Specific Nouns defined in the Schedule...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

The Gardaí in this video have the patience of a saint.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    The Gardaí in this video have the patience of a saint.

Couldn't bring myself to watch all of it, but it looks like baby foetus Eire has found a few friends.

I do like the bit at the end where I runs out of speil and starts muttering "Brehon...I see (Icy? I seek?) Brehon"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,124 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Its gas how the man speaking in the video says that he has no name yet they demand names and ID off Garda. Surely, if these lads claim that names don't exist then it follows that Gardaí don't have names either :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Behold a lovely response to a court fine from our good buddies in the bunghole chakra of Ireland, Ballyphehane.

"It's marked with highlighter. High-lighter, high lighter...meaning that the paper is lighter if high. This means that the fine is lighter or less if you're high. It's in the Constitution".

Robbo wrote: »
    Behold a lovely response to a court fine from our good buddies in the bunghole chakra of Ireland, Ballyphehane.

"It's marked with highlighter. High-lighter, high lighter...meaning that the paper is lighter if high. This means that the fine is lighter or less if you're high. It's in the Constitution".

Seriously?!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

Seriously, you have listened to these people with their extremely tenuous grasp on reality but you think they may be right?

Have a look at the fine notice linked to above - do you honestly think that capitalising an address invalidates a fine? Or that it's called a "fine" because it's fine? Or that your birth certificate is a bond which the state has borrowed against? Or that you can don't have to pay back money because money isn't real? Or that you only have to follow laws you like? Or that putting a colon in your name makes you a different person?

There aren't two sides to the story. There is one side to the story and there are a bunch of con-artists who are preying on the gullible and the desperate.

sybil: of the family vimes

Robbo wrote: »

Robbo, I think you need to upload that pic to this thread. The utter lunacy needs to be reemphasised!

• Advertisement

Robbo, I think you need to upload that pic to this thread. The utter lunacy needs to be reemphasised!

Q4AY4oh.jpg

Advertisement