Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

MilanPan!c wrote: »

I've searched everywhere but I still can't seem to find a video posted of Mr. Gilroy demanding the warrant 'for' his arrest, because it has to be given, and exchanged, in order to arrest him. That's why it's a warrant 'for' arrest.

I don't understand - where's this latest video? I'm confussled!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭the world wonders

Some more detail from theJournal:
    http://www.thejournal.ie/ben-gilroy-arrest-direct-democracy-ireland-1155963-Nov2013/

Speaking to TheJournal.ie this evening, Gilroy joked that he had been taken to Dublin “in a special taxi” and said the gardaí “were nice lads in fairness to them”.

He acknowledged he could face going to jail for contempt of court, but said: “I believe I am innocent”.

Gilroy, who has denied being a member of the Freeman movement, added: “Just as we were leaving the judge said I was free to leave of my own volition. I had a couple of people coming up to me saying: ‘Ben Gilroy is a free man.’”
    He got released, another famous victory for the freemans!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fred Cohen

Bearing in mind that 90% of what Ben has done in court previously is simply delaying tactics.

Any examples of the other 10% having any effect?

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

Having listened again, I don't really know what to think at this moment as some of this makes sense...especially the bit about the constitution and positive law....again they state they are not freemen:confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

...especially the bit about the constitution and positive law..

Article 15 allows the government to pass laws. Several other sections refer to fundamental rights being superior to positive law.

What this means in reality is that the government can pass any law they want, unless it conflicts with fundamental rights.

What freemen interpret this as is that government doesn't exist.

As to the specifics of what they said, I doubt anyone here is going to sit through 2 hours of that rubbish to discern if there is anything cogent in it, so if you think a certain part makes sense and want to discuss that, type it out.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Fred Cohen wrote: »
    Any examples of the other 10% having any effect?

No... the other 10% is attempts to use their conspiracy theories to win cases instead of just delaying them.

Having listened again, I don't really know what to think at this moment as some of this makes sense...especially the bit about the constitution and positive law....again they state they are not freemen:confused:

They WOULD say that. Yes?

This is not a scam wherein people admit that they're crooks.. as that's a very unsuccessful tactic.

You don't need to ask them though, as their words and deeds make their positions all to clear.

Is all debt an illusion?

Are legal documents null in void if they're not in the right colour ink?

Can mortgages be made to disappear by joining a trust?

Can you copyright your name and then sue people that use it?

And on and on.

Believe them - even about their own beliefs - at your own peril.

They WOULD say that. Yes?

This is not a scam wherein people admit that they're crooks.. as that's a very unsuccessful tactic.

You don't need to ask them though, as their works and deeds make their positions all to clear.

Is all debt an illusion?

Are legal documents null in void if they're not in the right colour ink?
    Can you copyright your name and then sue people that use it?
    And on and on.

Believe them - even about their own beliefs - at your own peril.

In fairness, they are saying that a lot that freeman stuff is nonsense..

Is all debt an illusion?...I most surely have 5 bills sitting on my desk at this moment in time;)

...I'm not sure, but I will say that it would be morally wrong not to pay ones debts having promised to do so.

Are legal documents null in void if they're not in the right colour ink?..I doubt that, but are they void if they are on the wrong colour paper?

I'm in no major debt...thankfully, so it's just interesting and entertaining for me...

I'll try and listen to the interview again at a later stage [my head needs a rest!] and post some points that resonated with me for discussion.

Yes, there are a lot groups out there giving pseudo 'advice' I would agree...Believe them at your own peril.

[ED]...I much prefer the idea the Master of the High Court has...''Economic stimulus through promissory note''...I think that's a wonderful idea!

Here, Edmund Honohan [Master of the High Court] talks about: possessions, repossessions and economic stimulus through promissory note.

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/marian-finucane/programmes/2013/0420/383502-marian-finucane-saturday-20-april-2013/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

All it takes to prove them wrong is basic common sense.
    Can mortgages be made to disappear by joining a trust?[/I]...I'm not sure, but I will say that it would be morally wrong not to pay ones debts having promised to do so.

If it were true, why would any bank lend? Or why wouldn't solicitors advise every client to put their property in a trust and then stop paying the mortgage. If I borrow a fiver off you to buy a pint, all I have to do is say "I put this pint in trust" and then I owe you nothing. The answer is either:

1) it's just not true; or
    2) every single solicitor and banker in the entire world is a lizard person trying to trick decent people out of house and home. If it weren't for Jim Coor, we would never have realised that we are actually living in the plot of a bad sci-fi movie from the 1980s. Luckily Ben Gilroy has come to do two things - kick ass and chewing bubblegum, and he's all out of bubblegum (link for younger posters)
    Are legal documents null in void if they're not in the right colour ink?..I doubt that, but are they void if they are on the wrong colour paper?

It's kinda like the simpsons quote that red cars go faster. Maybe red cars do go faster than cars of other colours. Who knows? Let's never test it or even think about it and just accept it as true because we've seen it on the internet. That's what the freemen want you to think.

Why would the colour of the paper make any difference? What possible significance could attach to it?

It's also remarkably similar to Kim Jong Ill claiming that the first time he tasted a wine, he could tell how many grapes were used to make the bottle and the colour of the vineyard owner's wife's eyes. To the gullable followers and the mandarin fellow travellers who were in on his racket, this made perfect sense.

But if you were to explain to them that the wine was produced from a co-op of several small vineyards, some of which were owned by companies not farmers and their wives, that the juice of each grape was probably vatted over several hundred gallons and that the producers, best scientific equipment in the world or the leading experts in oenology could tell you that etc, they wouldn't believe you and would claim that you are just a wine industry stooge who is trying to defame their beloved leader.

That is what the fremen are doing.

• Advertisement

Why would the colour of the paper make any difference? What possible significance could attach to it?

I have heard through a relative who is a retired court clerk that different coloured paper does have some significance...certain things have to be on a certain coloured paper.

What do you think of Edmund Honohans Idea BTW?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Utter nonsense. Colour makes no difference.

Tom Young wrote: »

The colour of the paper?... it was some years ago, so I can't remember the exact details. I definitely remember that in conversation though.

I have heard through a relative who is a retired court clerk that different coloured paper does have some significance...certain things have to be on a certain coloured paper.

Some district court documents have a white main copy, and two carbon copies in yellow and pink. There is no legal significance attached to any of the colours of the paper, and it would be the same effect if they were indigo, mauve and sunburst orange. But for administrative purposes, registrars put pink with pink, yellow with yellow and white with white.

There's no mystery about it, it is no different to any other filing system. To infer some sort of legal requirement to have the colour correct is a fairytale.
    What do you think of Edmund Honohans Idea BTW?

I don't know enough about the details to comment.

The colour of the paper?... it was some years ago, so I can't remember the exact details. I definitely remember that in conversation though.

Be careful about basing your opinions on "I heard once in a pub" type anecdotes.

I don't know enough about the details to comment.

I posted a link to the interview above, it's worth a listen ...the idea... economic stimulus through promissory note...

Be careful about basing your opinions on "I heard once in a pub" type anecdotes.

It wasn't that type of scenario in fairness...it was in my relatives [who is a retired court clerk] home....as I said it was a number of years ago, and found it interesting...maybe I was drunk at the time:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭the world wonders

Your post is invalid and has no legal significance as it is not in green text

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭234

This post has been deleted.

I think we can infer from constance tench's thanks that he thinks that you are serious.

• Advertisement

The view that the courts are on the banks side in most cases is simply not true IMO...

if there are people out there willing to explore dimly lit avenues or open constitutional cans of worms
    in attempt to protect themselves, [from a bunch of parasitic bankers who are ruining the country for generations to come]
    temporarily secure the roof over their head or ease their financial burden, well...
    I suppose they'd better have their homework done...

Part of the problem in getting to grips with this [from a legal point of view]
    may be as the Master of the High Court put it
    ...there are no formal relationships between these departments,[Justice and Finance]
    except at the informal departmental level.

The Department of Justice would be inclined to say, well we'd better not press the point
    if somebody in finance tells us that's not a runner, and likewise in finance, if somebody in
    justice tells them that would be unconstitutional they'd say...well i suppose they know best.

It needs actually a multidisciplinary approach to most issues in life now and unfortunately
    the temptation is to bring us all to the lowest common denominator instead of the highest common multiple.

...still think his idea of economic stimulus by promissory note [by the individual] is excellent.

The view that the courts are on the banks side in most cases is simply not true IMO...

if there are people out there willing to explore dimly lit avenues or open constitutional cans of worms
    in attempt to protect themselves, [from a bunch of parasitic bankers who are ruining the country for generations to come]
    temporarily secure the roof over their head or ease their financial burden, well...
    I suppose they'd better have their homework done...

Part of the problem in getting to grips with this [from a legal point of view]
    may be as the Master of the High Court put it

...still think his idea of economic stimulus by promissory note [by the individual] is excellent.

If I can pay my rent by promissory note, or buy a new house on a mortgage that I don't have to pay for 3 years then I'm all for it. But I'm against endowing a particular group of people (irresponsible borrowers) with government backed credit so that they can go out and spend like it was going out of style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭BlutendeRabe

Tom Young wrote: »

The blue pen thing is a bit odd. I've worked in hospitals and black pens are used mainly so its legible if its being scanned or photocopied.

Even from an anti-forgery point of view, it'd be very easy to distinguish an annotation which was written in from the main body of typed text based on the handwriting.

Here's an example of the common explanation:
    I always wondered about this also and asked why do they ask you to write in black ink on government forms?
    This is how it was explained to me.

Gold=Sovereign
    Red=Blood
    Blue=The sea
    Black=Dead

So I'm guess she used the gold ink because
    she is a sovereign and sovereign coins are usually gold.
    They sign in red as this denotes blood as in the flesh and blood,
    with a living soul.
    They sign in blue when dealing with admiralty law.
    They sign in black when dealing with corporate law ie. dead things.

That's from the David Icke forums.

Another real world example:
    In documents featuring multi-coloured ink, ornate language and blue thumb-prints, he demanded that his wife cease and desist from “an Enticement in Slavery,” and warned that she risks being subject to “full commercial liability and your unlimited civil liability.”

More from that article:
    “The growing volume of this kind of vexatious litigation is a reason why these Reasons [for Judgment] suggest a strong response to curb this misconduct,” Judge Rooke said in a 155-page divorce judgment.

He dubbed them Organized Pseudo-legal Commercial Argument (OPCA) litigants, and gave them further classifications such as De-Taxers, Freemen-on-the-Land, Sovereign Citizens, Strawmen and adherents of Moorish Law. Judge Rooke said he is determined “to uncover, expose, collage and publish” their tactics to send an unmistakable message to the “gurus” who inspire them.

m.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/alberta-judge-fights-to-take-back-legal-system/article4576517/?service=mobile

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

DDI are fighting back against the evil mainstream media (or MSM as their Alex Jones loving members would have it) for painting them a load of Freemen infiltrated loons by, eh, pretty much endorsing the Rolf Harris Trust, questioning the validity of procedings against Ben and harping about judge's oaths in the comments. Of course they shortly folow this up with issuing a clarion call for wingnuts in bringing up water fluoridation.

Robbo wrote: »
    DDI are fighting back against the evil mainstream media (or MSM as their Alex Jones loving members would have it) for painting them a load of Freemen infiltrated loons by, eh, pretty much endorsing the Rolf Harris Trust, questioning the validity of procedings against Ben and harping about judge's oaths in the comments. Of course they shortly folow this up with issuing a clarion call for wingnuts in bringing up water fluoridation.

Good to see the DDI Mod promoting Freemanism as well:
    I would advise you to do some research into what freeman ideology is and how it works before you rant about it. You may find out that it works differently in different jurisdictions/ It grew in UK Canada, Australia etc because it works there owing to the fact that the people are subjects of the queen who is the only sovereign because she holds their sovereignty in trust. These people simply claim it back. here in a republic it works differently. In the Irish republic our founders made every man and woman sovereign hence making them free and equal in status to other sovereigns like the queen of UK. Hence you don’t need to be a freeman in Ireland because you already are free in the founding documents of the nation. That was how highly our founders thought of us.

And even more hilarious is the fact that they're quite obviously censoring comments.... for transparency like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 junca

you got no idea of what's coming for us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22K-EUnF9bM

By the way as a nice little side show these corrupt institutions and governments are destroying our planet, but hey ho , you just keep supporting it, seems if you are not hurting yourself you just poinnt the finger at others that are trying to fight or get out of the system. They are planning 37 000 !!! fracking wells in the UK !!What do you think they got planned for Ireland hum ??!!!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fracking+australia&oq=frackin&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39l2j0l8.776.3910.0.5559.31.14.0.0.0.2.391.1895.3j5j1j2.11.0.eytns%2Cpt%3D-40%2Cn%3D2%2Cui%3Dt..0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.SypDY1mM7j0

it only takes a few mins of googling on youtube to find out the terrible consequences of fracking.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hydrogen+car&oq=hydro&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39l2j0l8.1112.4651.0.7013.22.10.0.0.0.1.363.1490.3j0j1j3.7.0.eytns%2Cpt%3D-40%2Cn%3D2%2Cui%3Dt..0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.zMsi6MaBAV0

They are purposefully denying us alternative fuel sources until they have milked the oil paradigm to it's fullest extent, google "hemp fuel" and hemp and it's thousands of applications, would safe our forests also! But nooooo government is totally cool ey they are here to "serve" our interests....

http://www.hempfarm.com.au/hemp-fuel/

Stan Meyers was MURDERED to keep him from putting his conversion kit on the open market after he refused $1 billion dollar sale for all rights and pattens... died of uranium poisoning, and his brother Stephen is laying low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEp6ckvRtj0

And YOU guys serisously are defending this ****ty SYSTEM ??!! Serisously , when we have thousands of people committing suicide because of it, we have millions of homeless in america and all over the world, just because it has not hit YOU YET??? It is about time we DREAMED UP a BETTER SYSTEM together and stepped out of this paradigm that is only serving 1% of the population on earth.

You seem to be ok that the government is putting poison into your water supply also, when they have reverse osmosis in their house of government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUIslPT2G1Y

yeah great look at this it's in YOUR WATER ... IT EATS THROUGH CONCRETE MAN !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7P1vkIpCk

But hey NO YOUR BELOVED GOVERNMENT IS SAYING IT'S SAFE SO IT MUST BE !!!

Oh yeah, and CANNABIS IS CURING CANCER!! But you'd rather go and fund these treacherous companies running collections for their so called "cancer research" that has not gotten anywhere in over 60 yrs hum...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

But YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BADMOUTH PEOPLE WHO TRY AND FIND WAYS OUT OF THIS CORRUPT STINKING DEADLY SYSTEM !! ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL ???!!!

The BBC and the upper echelons of UK society are involved in Paedophilia but YOU GUYS ARE STILL VOTING and DEFENDING THE SYSTEM !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-7GvTZXrsk

You guys make me feel SICK !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 junca

You believe all the lies that are being dished out to you via the big propaganda machine that is owned by only a few corporations...
    You do not have the gumption to go and look further than your own noses and poke fun at people who try to make this world a better place for all of us.

more lies to get money off of you, the global warming scam exposed by geologist to the uk parliament no less

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rLRObEhC4I&list=FL_hs7KnC9Ecqa9MTv5hN1Jw&index=2

here is how it works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rbussqP7po&list=FL_hs7KnC9Ecqa9MTv5hN1Jw&index=3

http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co.uk/2012/11/09/and-you-thought-your-children-were-safe-from-politicians/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/437954/Police-gunman-told-me-to-ignore-paedophiles-says-ex-child-protection-officer

You gotta start to SERIOUSLY QUESTION WHERE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR OPINIONS FROM !!

Advertisement