Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

How is that legal!

These people are crooks... why are you surprised they're behaving as such?

Charlie Allen made many tens of thousands off selling entry into his trust... Primetime showed people queueing up to buy into the Debt Options trust... Those are just two examples...

The bogus trust scam is a Freeman favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    well... to put it into some sort of context...

...Hard to judge what happened here without knowing all the facts.

That of course is possible and we know only the barest facts so I am speculating idly and wildly (if thats even possible at the same time) but the timing of the loan is such that people knew what was coming down the tracks, certainly the lenders should have an idea.

It is the lenders I take the greater issue with in such situations, if they aren't prepared to take some care with their money before handing it out they be allowed such an armory to try recoup it. Really that's an argument about non-recourse Mortgages and for another thread.

Valentine1 wrote: »
    That of course is possible and we know only the barest facts so I am speculating idly and wildly (if thats even possible at the same time) but the timing of the loan is such that people knew what was coming down the tracks, certainly the lenders should have an idea.

It is the lenders I take the greater issue with in such situations, if they aren't prepared to take some care with their money before handing it out they be allowed such an armory to try recoup it. Really that's an argument about non-recourse Mortgages and for another thread.

ACTUALLY I'd say that - looking through history - the chances of any industry self-regulating is basically nil. The regulators screwed up - and probably at the behest of industry lobbyists in many cases - but that has to be dealt with separately to debt... which doesn't mean not dealt with, but instead formally dealt with systemically and not on an ad hoc basis because we feel bad for certain people.

I DO feel bad for people that were basically duped into larger debts, but I think that's more like a PPI issue, wherein the government - on behalf of all affected borrowers - takes on lenders and forces a fair resolution when there's been demonstrable criminal activity.

I'd love to get rid of my (admittedly small) debt, but at the same time, a well regulated banking/lending industry benefit commerce (i.e. all of us), so I don't think we should throw out the baby with the proverbial bathwater.

Hope that's more clear :)

The CLS are now helpfully posting their email missives online:

http://www.icontact-archive.com/6FnIU6Xpr7AsrExo_nHTm6CHWUxXXQRA?w=3

A few sentences worth noting:
    We anticipate that if People partake in the Schools and spread the information in the way that we direct,
    we should see a complete end to People being criminalised, fined and imprisoned for alleged licencing
    offences, alleged traffic and parking offences, and a whole plethora of alleged victim-less crimes.

The Courts, the Legal Professionals, the Judiciary and the State make an absolutely staggering & mind
    blowing amount of revenue from summary prosecutions on a daily basis
    Solicitors, Bar*isters and Judges operate. The whole thing is a massive money making scam, and it is you
    that they are scamming
    , at the suite of the DPP (Department of Public Prosecution) and the State. They give
    nothing back, they contribute nothing to the People of the Island, and they do not constructively create or
    make anything. It is money for old rope so to speak.
    If you are reading this article, you must by now be sick and tired of the State attacking you.

And this which explains their strategy:
    One Man or One Woman if they learn to play this game, can hold up any Court, be it District or Circuit for a whole day and beyond. With a growing handful of mindful, resolute & educated People, it is possible to clog up the whole Court system, and prevent the State from proceeding in the way they do to extract money from the People of this Island. This will hurt the State where it counts … in the pocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

The CLS are now helpfully posting their email missives online:

http://www.icontact-archive.com/6FnIU6Xpr7AsrExo_nHTm6CHWUxXXQRA?w=3

A few sentences worth noting:

And this which explains their strategy:

they really are a bunch of fuking idiots.

• Advertisement

to make it a more entertaining read I looked up the link in the gizoogle search engine :)lol
    http://www.gizoogle.net/index.php?search=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.icontact-archive.com%2F6FnIU6Xpr7AsrExo_nHTm6CHWUxXXQRA%3Fw%3D3&se=Gizoogle+Dis+Shiznit

Plans fo' 2014 …
    In tha new-year (2014) we will release tha book “Da Gary Doyle Order†…
    and will embark upon a programme of ejaculation ta teach as nuff Mutha****as as possible on tha Island,
    how ta Legally n' Peacefully protect theyselves from ALL State n' Semi-State bodies, dat would
    attempt ta prosecute n' persecute dem up in relation ta ALL alleged Summary offences.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Solicitors, Bar*isters and Judges operate. The whole thing is a massive money making scam, and it is you
    that they are scamming, at the suite of the DPP (Department of Public Prosecution) and the State. They give
    nothing back, they contribute nothing to the People of the Island, and they do not constructively create or
    make anything. It is money for old rope so to speak.

I stood in a Court hallway on circuit yesterday from 10 until after 4 and my case wasnt heard, a family law matter. After expenses (petrol & a sambo for lunch) it worked out that I got 3.69 per hour. As you can see, a master scam, muahaha.

NoQuarter wrote: »
    I stood in a Court hallway on circuit yesterday from 10 until after 4 and my case wasnt heard, a family law matter. After expenses (petrol & a sambo for lunch) it worked out that I got 3.69 per hour. As you can see, a master scam, muahaha.

You. Must. Be. Stopped.

;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

NoQuarter wrote: »

Sounds like a fun day, but sadly there's no mention of any of that in the constitution.

[freeman trapdoor opens leaving nothing but a spinning wig mid air]

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

I stand under that. Wait, no, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭Doge

Ah Jaysus,
    what an embarrassing day to be a Cork man!

waveform wrote: »

This guy really needs a serious mental evaluation...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Ah Jaysus,
    what an embarrassing day to be a Cork man!

"I believe in the fundamental importance of nature and don't believe in the modern world", says the man in the Nike top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

"I believe in the fundamental importance of nature and don't believe in the modern world", says the man in the Nike top.
    And using a camcorder, and the internet, and probably drove to the pond in a modern car and... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Judging by the credits at the end of the clip, he also has a massive, massive, massive problem with spelling.:)

G3467 wrote: »
    Judging by the credits at the end of the clip, he also has a massive, massive, massive problem with spelling.:)

PzMRpn4.jpg
    ErY4eo4.jpg

Pretty classic insanity.

is that the spacer that was going on about that ireland was a foetus etc at the last protest?

returnNull wrote: »
    is that the spacer that was going on about that ireland was a foetus etc at the last protest?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

We have intelligence that suggests that... Hitler is plotting with... with the Legion of Doom... and UCC... to assassinate Jesus... using the lake as a base.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

The chap opened with; "I run past here every day..."

I took everything he said with a bag of chips pinch of salt after that, even before they wheeled out Banksy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

After watching the Where THE **** ARE THE SWANS.. video, I have to tip my hat to the Russian government for donating two black swans in pursuit of a:

"harmonious balance between black and white swans in the hope that would create a ripple effect that would enhance the balance of nature throughout the world...it was very hard for me to understand their point of view for a long time."

This really is the best thing Chris Morris has done in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

My only criticism of the second video is that he doesn't say "massive problem" often enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Wonder if the "high powered petrol" is any better than the stuff i put in my car ? Are these guys for real ?

Sacksian wrote: »
    My only criticism of the second video is that he doesn't say "massive problem" often enough.

Which is a massive problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

I think he's completely misreading their motives for running away from him and his questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭joela

Please tell me that these guys are taking acid regularly because otherwise it can only be a pisstake surely? Who is the crow? Mental, mental, mental, mental....

joela wrote: »
    Please tell me that these guys are taking acid regularly because otherwise it can only be a pisstake surely? Who is the crow? Mental, mental, mental, mental....

The sad thing here is that a lot of the "leaders" of the Freeman movement target people like this.

Who is the crow? Mental, mental, mental, mental....

Thats the Free Masons / Masonic Lodge in Cork @ 40 secs btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

I'm not sure if it is a pisstake or not. I thought that I may have seen the vaguest hint of a suppressed grin on Master Banks's face as he took centre stage on the former of the two clips.

Looking at the YouTube page, 'Mister Crow' appears to be someone called Kevin Cronin. He seems to be trying his hand at film making, so maybe the subject matter doesn't matter.

It's hard to tell.

Advertisement