Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    Which is a massive problem.

I love the hand rubbing, really all he needed was shifty eyes a la Family Guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

I'm not sure if it is a pisstake or not. I thought that I may have seen the vaguest hint of a suppressed grin on Master Banks's face as he took centre stage on the former of the two clips.

Looking at the YouTube page, 'Mister Crow' appears to be someone called Kevin Cronin. He seems to be trying his hand at film making, so maybe the subject matter doesn't matter.

It's hard to tell.

Strikes me as an attempt to dilute the apparent madness of many earlier (now widely dispersed) videos.

Fire out a few rehearsed, scripted, "p*ss-take" videos claiming rights of Swans, Bog-Oak, and the Fairies, and before you know it, you might be able to begin claiming they were all "p*ss-takes" - sure who'd ever refer to the Chakra of Ireland's Fetus in a serious sense, seriously?

Maybe now that the wheels have come off the wagon, with Allen, Gilroy and Cullinane, publicly out-ted to various degrees, many periphery figures may try covering their freeman tracks.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Strikes me as an attempt to dilute the apparent madness of many earlier (now widely dispersed) videos.

Fire out a few rehearsed, scripted, "p*ss-take" videos claiming rights of Swans, Bog-Oak, and the Fairies, and before you know it, you might be able to begin claiming they were all "p*ss-takes" - sure who'd ever refer to the Chakra of Ireland's Fetus in a serious sense, seriously?

Maybe now that the wheels have come off the wagon, with Allen, Gilroy and Cullinane, publicly out-ted to various degrees, many periphery figures may try covering their freeman tracks.

ehhhh... no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

did you notice all the youtube clips on the left were for comedy? lol

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

A brief mention in the Dail this week.

• Advertisement

Robbo wrote: »
    A brief mention in the Dail this week.

Sadly, when I called the Gardai (and multiple people within the Gardai) months and months ago, about this, no one was interested.

This is one of those "it takes people being hurt" kinda things I guess :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Fran of the Family Cullen on TV3 now. He was released for Christmas, something about it in the week's Wexford People.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Available on the player
    http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/192/0/0/MidWeek

Wexford People
    http://www.independent.ie/regionals/wexfordpeople/news/francis-will-spend-christmas-at-home-after-prison-release-29825207.html
    Mr. Cullen who celebrated his 37th birthday in Mountjoy, apopeared before the High Court last Friday when Judge Dunne told him to 'stop this nonsense' and accept bankruptcy under new rules which could see him discharged of debt by the end of next year....

The Wexfordman said he is now taking a case against the State for false imprisonment.

'I have no convictions and I never got a sentence.'

He said one of the reasons he would not sign the bankruptcy order was that the High Court paperwork was wrong and he is challenging this.

jd wrote: »

Relevant bit starts at about 31:00. The first 9 mins are about his experience in jail.

"The one thing I do know is if you don't want something, you don't have to accept it."

Errr...?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

What wasnt said in that interview is more interesting than what was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Changing subject here, I wonder who we, the Soverign citizens of Ballyphehane sent to represent Eire at Mandela's State Funeral? :)

Is that guy taking his case against the state in the Ballyphehane kangaroo court?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Marve

This popped up from the AttaackTheTax FB -

http://www.icontact-archive.com/6FnIU6Xpr7AsrExo_nHTm1yQHGRxRqrz?w=3

Hi Folks ... We have had some very good news.
    So please pass this message on to EVERYONE.

We got an email from a lady yesterday, which is a very interesting read.
    There is a sea-change in the way revenue are conducting themselves &
    accordingly they are beginning to capitulate to the facts of the matter ...

Please read on ...
    email dated: 10/12/13

"Hi Attack The Tax ...

We recently applied to Revenue for a refund of tax credits for 2009 to 2012.
    We received a letter telling us that they could not refund the tax as we had
    returns outstanding namely LPT1 for 2013, which we were expecting.They
    did not make any reference to the HC12N form AT ALL.

We forwarded a copy of our LPT1 return which we had sent early this year
    with the sticker on it, and about a week later we received our refund cheque
    in the post!!

Just wanted to let you know in case any one is worried about claiming the tax
    refund and getting caught to the property tax. Thanks again to Attack The Tax
    for all you help, assistance and guidance in these matters.

Regards and best wishes for the Supreme Court Case,
    Mary X".

Now that is what we call a "Good News" story to lead us into the Christmas break.
    On another note: If you have any queries and or questions about any aspect that
    relates to "Attack The Tax", please in the first instance go to: www.AttackTheTax.com/
    web site ... and in the second instance you may email: info@AttackTheTax.com

We do not have resources to maintain the phone line any longer,
    but will endeavor to answer all email inquiries, as we proceed.

FINALLY: If you have a concern, question or inquiry of a financial, commercial nature, or an
    issue in relation to summary offences etc., please go to www.TheCommonLawSociety.com
    go to the "NEED HELP" section, where you may book in some time with us to review the matter.

The best for now,
    Attack The Tax.

How can ATT 'stickers' have power over legislation, when they lost the HC case and cant afford to appeal it to the Supremes?
    No proof of this 'Mary' or her email has been presented, only the txt above, so far, 22 shareholders are excited and liking this up.
    Just thought some of you good people might have fun debunking this. :)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Marve wrote: »
    No proof of this 'Mary' or her email has been presented, only the txt above, so far, 22 shareholders are excited and liking this up.

No, that's what makes these people criminal fraudsters. Watchdog on BBC used to do specials on con men like these. You know, to protect vulnerable people like.

On the other hand, our fine media outlets tend to celebrate or only just subtly mock the equivalent here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

How can ATT 'stickers' have power over legislation, when they lost the HC case and cant afford to appeal it to the Supremes?
    Just thought some of you good people might have fun debunking this. :)

Sounds more like a bug in the Revenue software.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

hardCopy wrote: »
    Sounds more like a bug in the Revenue software.

Or, she overpaid her tax, was entitled to a refund, could have got it with a simple letter several months ago, instead started writing crazy letters to revenue, who eventually figured out she was entitled to a refund and then paid it out to her.

here's the sticker in question

qnSlskg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Or, she overpaid her tax, was entitled to a refund, could have got it with a simple letter several months ago, instead started writing crazy letters to revenue, who eventually figured out she was entitled to a refund and then paid it out to her.

Another option is she may have been due a refund for whatever reason but before the refund could issue the LPT liability had to be met. Her refund would have been offset against the LPT estimate and the balance issued to her.
    Whatever happened, there is no way the refund should have issued and left the LPT liability sitting there.

Another option is she may have been due a refund for whatever reason but before the refund could issue the LPT liability had to be met. Her refund would have been offset against the LPT estimate and the balance issued to her.
    Whatever happened, there is no way the refund should have issued and left the LPT liability sitting there.

no! the sticker is magic!

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    no! the sticker is magic!

;)

It is, I stuck one to my sore knee, it's all better now, is there anything that sticker won't do.

• Advertisement

infosys wrote: »
    It is, I stuck one to my sore knee, it's all better now, is there anything that sticker won't do.

Stop John McClane?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

I know I get told Off now and again for CoMmeNtinG on posting Style but, What is wiTH all this Random capitilisation of words on theSE daft Stickers?

Bepolite wrote: »
    I know I get told Off now and again for CoMmeNtinG on posting Style but, What is wiTH all this Random capitilisation of words on theSE daft Stickers?

and you forgot to underline every second word so I fixed your post :)

Bepolite wrote: »

these guys think it gives them specific powers... I'm not kidding. Remember that they believe things have to be written in certain colours to be legally binding.. it's all just part of the wonderful random of stupid that makes of Freemanism.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Marve

Good evening Boarders.

The AttackTheTax thread took a turn, a lady (random shareholder) went in on the celebrations of 'Good News' and said it was a disgrace, she had taken all ATT advice, returned LPT with stickers attached, sent off the follow up download letters but to no avail, revenue are deducting her at source, for the estimation, which valued her property above current market prices and she is now paying more tax than had she ignored ATT.

A facebooker replied saying the stickers and download letters played no part in this womans (mary) victory, she was owed money from revenue, the LPT was still outstanding, they deducted the LPT and returned her the balance with her tax clearance cert.

ATT jump in asking 'Did they work for revenue'?

Reply was, 'No, but my accountant did, and we have the same solicitor, who said ATT stickers bought on the internet have no power over legislation'.
    Then returned a question, asking ATT; 'Can you state for the record, that the stickers and download letters are more powerful than the law?'

They removed all his comments, put up a status saying they deleted because the comments were unhelpful, but noted the poster may have been correct, that 'Mary' could have had her LPT deducted and the rebate balance returned and this is a 'new strategy we are seeing from revenue, which we are investigating'.

They are also going to send out a letter to all shareholders (today)
    The user has been blocked from posting on their page, I chatted to him today and he said he was expecting the comments and questions to be deleted, he screen captured and will send me the comments later tonight.

They also admitted they didnt know the full story about Marys case as revenue are staying silent or something with that cringing mystery outro to probably remind the shareholders that they're dealing with magicians and what not.

The status is still up by AttackTheTax, less the deleted comments & questions. But the reply's still there.

https://www.facebook.com/attackthetax

Good evening Boarders.

The AttackTheTax thread took a turn, a lady (random shareholder) went in on the celebrations of 'Good News' and said it was a disgrace, she had taken all ATT advice, returned LPT with stickers attached, sent off the follow up download letters but to no avail, revenue are deducting her at source, for the estimation, which valued her property above current market prices and she is now paying more tax than had she ignored ATT.

A facebooker replied saying the stickers and download letters played no part in this womans (mary) victory, she was owed money from revenue, the LPT was still outstanding, they deducted the LPT and returned her the balance with her tax clearance cert.

ATT jump in asking 'Did they work for revenue'?

Reply was, 'No, but my accountant did, and we have the same solicitor, who said ATT stickers bought on the internet have no power over legislation'.
    Then returned a question, asking ATT; 'Can you state for the record, that the stickers and download letters are more powerful than the law?'

They removed all his comments, put up a status saying they deleted because the comments were unhelpful, but noted the poster may have been correct, that 'Mary' could have had her LPT deducted and the rebate balance returned and this is a 'new strategy we are seeing from revenue, which we are investigating'.

They are also going to send out a letter to all shareholders (today)
    The user has been blocked from posting on their page, I chatted to him today and he said he was expecting the comments and questions to be deleted, he screen captured and will send me the comments later tonight.

They also admitted they didnt know the full story about Marys case as revenue are staying silent or something with that cringing mystery outro to probably remind the shareholders that they're dealing with magicians and what not.

The status is still up by AttackTheTax, less the deleted comments & questions. But the reply's still there.

https://www.facebook.com/attackthetax

Thanks for this update!

A look at the ATT Facebook page is depressing, insofar as its exactly the same mix of self-congratulatory nonsense, vitriol and conspiracy-mongering as every other Freemen related page.

Birds of a feather, but...

I do often think that the old adage, "truth will out" is fast becoming obselete as people simply self-select into groups of like minded people.

There's no longe any arbiter of fact that the majority trust. Belief has indeed trumped fact on the Internet.

EDIT: it seems the first use of the phrase "Truth will out" is actually from Merchant of Venice, which has many quotes relevant to this thread, such as "all that glitters is not gold" and "the devil can cite scripture for his purpose," but probably the most spot on line seems to be directly describing the Freemen and their ilk:

"You speak an infinite deal of nothing."

A variation of which could have been Ben's campaign slogan.

so people are surprised stickers dont work...hope they didnt pay for them!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Slightly off topic and largely concerned with jurisdiction, but here's a judgment from a defamation action involving every freeman's favourite credit ratings service, Dun and Bradstreet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Evelyn Cusack

Robbo wrote: »
    Slightly off topic and largely concerned with jurisdiction, but here's a judgment from a defamation action involving every freeman's favourite credit ratings service, Dun and Bradstreet.

What in the name of God have they got against Dun & Bradstreet!?

• Advertisement

What in the name of God have they got against Dun & Bradstreet!?
    They see it as the all knowing oracle which proves that De Gubbermint/Gardai/Enda Kenny/the Spacepope all trade as commercial entities just because you can get a search result for their names.

Advertisement