Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Another option is she may have been due a refund for whatever reason but before the refund could issue the LPT liability had to be met. Her refund would have been offset against the LPT estimate and the balance issued to her.
    Whatever happened, there is no way the refund should have issued and left the LPT liability sitting there.

God, I love being right. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Robbo wrote: »
    They see it as the all knowing oracle which proves that De Gubbermint/Gardai/Enda Kenny/the Spacepope all trade as commercial entities just because you can get a search result for their names.

I believe you mean The Spacepope LLC.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

It's a shame that Paul Codd has backed down as with the Times using his trademarked name four times in this article, he could have earned €100k (less Ben's commission).

When you have Mick Wallace coming in as the voice of reason...

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭joela

A few more crackpot pages on Facebook LINK and again here

Definite Freeman woo on display there, I particularly like this one I assume Mark Zuckerburg is sleepless worrying about the commercial lien.

Anyone have any update on Rudolphus Trust et al.?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

joela wrote: »

Definite Freeman woo on display there, I particularly like this one I assume Mark Zuckerburg is sleepless worrying about the commercial lien.

So...what exactly is it that East Galway is saying no to?? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

Whatever you got.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

joela wrote: »

Anyone have any update on Rudolphus Trust et al.?

Pay no heed to them. Their harp has one string too few.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

People saying they can't have a coastline, if their photos are anything to go by. Mind you, most of that part of the county spends this time of year underwater...

They seem to be big fans of King Billy McGuire, scourge of Dublin's post boxes and lamp posts. He has a Twitter account and thinks that there's a conspiracy to replace the turf in Croke Park with inferior soil grown by yon Saxon Foe.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

Another classic from Awaken Ballyphehane or whatever version they're calling themselves these days:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266106786877843&set=a.118835828271607.23666.100004355712423&type=1&theater

Robbo wrote: »
    People saying they can't have a coastline, if their photos are anything to go by. Mind you, most of that part of the county spends this time of year underwater...

They seem to be big fans of King Billy McGuire, scourge of Dublin's post boxes and lamp posts. He has a Twitter account and thinks that there's a conspiracy to replace the turf in Croke Park with inferior soil grown by yon Saxon Foe.

I'd not heard of him before. He's got a website as well. And likes writing meandering letters. I'd say he's great fun. :rolleyes:

I'd say Noel Curran of RTE was delighted to have this missive land on his desk, for example..
    Dear Mr Curran,

The executive committee of The Supreme Council of The Irish Republican Brotherhood has convened to consider the statement made by Radio Telefis Éireann on the Morning Ireland program at 7 and 8 o'clock AM on Monday the 17th of June 2013 when RTE reported on the G8 Summit in Enniskillen Co.Fermanagh 'that Fermanagh is part of the UK'.

Is RTE saying that Fermanagh is not part of Éire/Ireland and The Sovereign Republic of Éire?

Do you Mr Curran and RTE recognise, acknowledge and respect The State, The Sovereign Republic of Éire, Dáil Éireann and The Dáil Éireann Courts that were founded by The Irish Republican Brotherhood between 1916 and 1919 from GHQ 'Vaughans Hotel' 29 Parnell Square Grimby Row Dublin and Ratified in the 32 County 1918 election from GHQ 'Vaughans Hotel' and The Mansion House Dublin on the 21st - 1 - 1919 by the will of the people in the Cabinet room and in the Round room in the Mansion House Dublin?

No other State was formed in Éire.

Do you Mr Curran and RTE recognise, acknowledge and respect The Symbols of State and The Protocol of The Sovereign Republic of Éire, that are owned by The Irish Republican Brotherhood, who keep them in trust for The Sovereign Citizens of The State. The Tricolour Flag, The Harp BC, The Sovereign Seal 12 strings AD Psaltery, The 1916 Proclamation, The Sovereign Constitution, The Easter Lily and The Shamrock?

Do you Mr Curran and RTE recognise, acknowledge and respect The Protocol for our Sovereignty, and our Symbols and our State 'The Sovereign Republic of Éire' ?

Where is RTE getting their Sovereign authority and License from to trade as a Broadcasting Station and Corporation?

Enclosed is a copy of The 1916 Proclamation and The Sovereign Constitution, the foundation documents of The State and a photo copy of GHQ 'Vaughans Hotel', where The State, 'The Sovereign Republic of Éire' was founded by The Irish Republican Brotherhood between 1916 - 1919.

Would you please put the documents up on RTE website for the information of our Sovereign Citizens and Politicians.

Copy to Mr Pat Rabbit TD

Signed and Sealed this day 1st July Anno Domini 2013 under The Sovereign Seal of The Sovereign Republic of Éire.

William James McGuire

President of The Irish Republican Brotherhood.
    President of The Sovereign Republic of Éire.
    Head of State.
    Keeper of The Sovereign Trinity and The Sovereign Seals and Harps of The Sovereign Republic of Éire.
    Head of The Sovereign Dáil Éireann Government.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

quality mad man there !!!

I assume he is referring to the 1919 Dail Constitution and ignoring everything that happened in irish history since.

Dáil Constitution

The mad man trying to arrest the whole of the HSE in Cork talks about this as well

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1416262/Court-refuses-trial-by-combat.html
    A court has rejected a 60-year-old man's attempt to invoke the ancient right to trial by combat, rather than pay a £25 fine for a minor motoring offence.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

moyners wrote: »
    Another classic from Awaken Ballyphehane or whatever version they're calling themselves these days:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266106786877843&set=a.118835828271607.23666.100004355712423&type=1&theater

Holy Schmoke:
    Meath Anti-Eviction Taskforce: A chara, did you ever find out what's underground at that site that the english queen visited in cork.
    Baile Féitheáin Éire: Not yet a chara.. that's a crazy one altogether.. UCC currently have 2.5 tonnes of uranium on campus. also a friend was doing a contract work for a day under that building you speak of, he was 10 stories under the river in an office, he said it scared the **** out of him and was like something from James Bond. Its so protected we dont know, no one knows how far it goes down or how big it is underground either, only it has its own Space Satellite believe it or not..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I'd not heard of him before. He's got a website as well. And likes writing meandering letters. I'd say he's great fun. :rolleyes:

I'd say Noel Curran of RTE was delighted to have this missive land on his desk, for example..

He's truly mental. He believes that because some of the more famous 1916 guys used to drink in his grandfather's pub that he is the life president of a republic that no one voted him into. Even if you believe the 1919 Dail is the true republic crap, that still doesn't make him the president:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65872923

It's kinda like the people who own the hole in the wall pub claiming that they are the rightful Kings of the UK because King Charles II stopped there a few nights.

Holy Schmoke:

I love the whole "space satellite" thing.

Not an ocean or ground satellite, but a space one....

We laugh, but he prolly needs a psychiatric intervention.

In between all of yesterday's post, I googled seal turning to see what on earth it is all about and to see if it really happens or not. All I can say is that Mark Twain was right :)

In between all of yesterday's post, I googled seal turning to see what on earth it is all about and to see if it really happens or not. All I can say is that Mark Twain was right :)

A lie can get half way around the world before the truth can put its boots on?

A lie can get half way around the world before the truth can put its boots on?

Not that one though it could apply as well. I was thinking of "It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.":)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Look the judgement needs to be seen before people can start commenting.

People are just speculation and from my reading of the original High Court case are all completely wrong. This has noting to do with the mortgage on the family home, it has to do with Mr Darcy giving the home as collateral for his business. I do not even think there is a mortgage on the family home.

What i think has happened is that she successfully claimed that when the bank asked her for her permission "family home protection act" to use the house as collateral that she only signed because she was unduly influenced by her husband. This means that she really did not consent. However the bank would still be able to get a judgment mortgage against Mr Darcy half of the house.
    see what happens to speculation, guess we were all wrong. A statement on his solicitors website says he won because they never served him properly at the start for procedings on his family home, so now the bank will have to reissue procedings again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

any linksky?

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭ooter

looks like tns/msi radio is no longer with us..
    Hi to all that know me on Facebook or any other website.
    I am writing this to let you all know that I am shutting down all the websites All of them ( if you want to download material from the sites I suggest you do so now)as more than likely all websites will be erased by noon tomorrow. This is Final. Any unused donations will be refunded as soon as practicable. I have thought matters through very thouroughly, and I will not be changing my mind.I don't want anyone to worry about me personally as everything is ok. No one has said or done anything to upset me in any way, this is simply a personal decision and in no way reflects on anyone. I am getting back to my life and family. The last few years have really taken their toll on my health and welfare. I will not be attending the Turning of the Seal, I was never a member of any organisation (Regardless of what you have been told or led to believe) as I never took/made an oath to enter any organisation, nor will I have any desire to do so in the future. I have met so many wonderful people over the last 5 years or so, and I wish you all peace and happiness. My only desire now, is to get my life back on track.

ooter wrote: »
    looks like tns/msi radio is no longer with us..
    Hi to all that know me on Facebook or any other website.
    I am writing this to let you all know that I am shutting down all the websites All of them ( if you want to download material from the sites I suggest you do so now)as more than likely all websites will be erased by noon tomorrow. This is Final. Any unused donations will be refunded as soon as practicable. I have thought matters through very thouroughly, and I will not be changing my mind.I don't want anyone to worry about me personally as everything is ok. No one has said or done anything to upset me in any way, this is simply a personal decision and in no way reflects on anyone. I am getting back to my life and family. The last few years have really taken their toll on my health and welfare. I will not be attending the Turning of the Seal, I was never a member of any organisation (Regardless of what you have been told or led to believe) as I never took/made an oath to enter any organisation, nor will I have any desire to do so in the future. I have met so many wonderful people over the last 5 years or so, and I wish you all peace and happiness. My only desire now, is to get my life back on track.

Looks like the illuminati finally tracked him down...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    Looks like the illuminati finally tracked him down...

or maybe his real friends and family told him to cop the fuk on...

returnNull wrote: »
    or maybe his real friends and family told him to cop the fuk on...

I'd imagine that they've been saying that for years and he finally did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

The Sheriffs Are Coming BBC Two. Eviction of squatters more of those freemen nuts.

I see this evening that a friend of this parish, Tony Rochford, chained himself into an Ulster Bank Branch and is claiming that they have ruined his credit rating. Should be fun on tonight's social media services.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.rochford

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement