Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

I see this evening that a friend of this parish, Tony Rochford, chained himself into an Ulster Bank Branch and is claiming that they have ruined his credit rating. Should be fun on tonight's social media services.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.rochford

he also had his bank details and address in view for a while going from a few replys....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

is it? didnt really check the post (which that pic was attached to)was edited,presumed he had taken it down

yeah just seen it there ffs..

favourite comment "Jesus christ man,have you any sence at all ??" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭joela

Oh gawd that guy is such a joke, pay your property tax and take responsibility for your own actions dude. Also STFU with your mad conspiracy rubbish, freeman woo and just go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

returnNull wrote: »
    he also had his bank details and address in view for a while going from a few replys....

I'd not be too worried. The grasp of basic English from many of the posts on that FB page is so bad, I'd say few of them are actually able to read his address or personal bank details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Also he just happened to have that big chain with him when he went to discuss things......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

joela wrote: »
    Oh gawd that guy is such a joke, pay your property tax and take responsibility for your own actions dude. Also STFU with your mad conspiracy rubbish, freeman woo and just go away.

Also, seems to be back from South Africa

He has all the DDI and DublinSaysNo loopers congratulating on 'sticking it to the banks':rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭joela

I have never been able to afford to go to SA, I have children, a mortgage etc. and pay my way.... guess that is where I've been going wrong :-(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

DDI versus the Laws of Thermodynamics.

Apparently we can sidestep the pylon issue by simply perfecting cold fusion and purchasing some charlatan's free energy machine. With all this capacity, we can load the pylons and trasmission network in to the back of a van and have it down the scrapyard for a serious payday. Of course this is only if we vote in DDI and use our new direct democratic mandate to vote in exactly the way they want us to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Javan

Here is a new one for you: a bank making an argument that looks like it might have been taken from the Freeman handbook.

(Disclosure: I know the woman involved in this case; she is my sister).

A woman walked into AIB Bank, where she has been a customer for many years, with a deed poll, passport and some other documents. She asks to change the name on her bank account.
    The bank refuses, partly on the grounds that she has changed her legal identity, and her identity under the new name is different to her identity under the old name.

There are some news reports about this today such as http://www.thejournal.ie/equality-tribunal-transgender-allied-irish-bank-aib-1268680-Jan2014/

There is a decision from the Equality Tribunal that this behaviour by the bank amounted to discrimination under the gender grounds, and the Tribunal found in Deirdre's favour.
    http://www.deirdreobyrne.com/decision/
    You can see some relevant quotes in sections 2.5 and 2.7 of the decision.

It is great that the Equality Tribunal saw sense and delivered this decision, but the fact is that the bank and the financial services ombudsman both put forward an argument that one person can have two different legal identities, and one of those identities can have access to a bank account that is not available to the other. This seems really bizarre to me, and I'd love to hear what some of you, with more legal training and experience, think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

tomorrow could be a busy day for the freemen

the singer seal is turning over somewhere.

also
    IN COURT 3
    MR JUSTICE GILLIGAN
    AT 11:00 O'CLOCK
    2012 8705 P FREEMAN & ANOR -V- BANK OF SCOTLAND [IRELAND] LTD & ORS

also
    Gimproy is supposedly defending himself or his third party self tomorrow in the high court

and by the end of month

the attack the tax facebook page is closing

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

found Ben of the Family Gimproy in the following

IN COURT 29
    MR JUSTICE RYAN
    2012 898 P REYNOLDS & ANOR -V- MC DERMOTT

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Related - the freemen have a thing about the "turning of the seal"

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/war-of-words-as-the-irb-is-barred-from-mansion-house-29931277.html
    A ROW has erupted between Dublin's Lord Mayor and the president of the Irish Republican Brotherhood over a refusal to let the organisation use the Mansion House for the first time in decades.

Every year the organisation has held a ceremony in the Mansion House in Dublin for the "Turning of the Sovereign Seal" of Dail Eireann.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

Is the Irish Times trying to be funny or what?
    Sir, – It is time for the annual State ceremony to mark the founding of Dáil Éireann on January 21st, 1919 to be given more emphasis and publicity. I would suggest an Army presence on Dawson Street, Dublin, to mark the turning of the sovereign seal ceremony in the Mansion House.

Traffic could be diverted from the top of Dawson Street for about an hour and the ceremony relayed outside on speakers. Schools could be given a brief talk on this most important event, including a copy of the chief justice’s annual reading. – Yours, etc,

DA HURLEY,

Frenchpark,

Co Roscommon.

http://www.irishtimes.com/debate/letters/a-louder-message-on-founding-of-d%C3%A1il-1.1659505

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

spooky post-crossing event!

jd wrote: »

It would have been easier to tell the IRB than the room is actually double booked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Ben of the Family Gilhoolie (TM) or what ever it the most appropriate name was obviously getting some court practice in yesterday before his big day today. Assisting a mortgage defaulter who re-mortgaged the family home as a business loan. Now that the business has failed she reckons it was the bankers who caused everything and choose to defend herself.

Didn't work, repossession order, 3 month stay ... Ben, Debt Options etc ... can't seem to catch a break anywhere or win a single case!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Paul Codd was back in court yesterday for not complying with undertakings given to the Official Assignee. Hard to tell if he's still spouting freeman ****e but he's not making things easy on himself either way.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

rameire wrote: »
    found Ben of the Family Gimproy in the following

IN COURT 29
    MR JUSTICE RYAN
    2012 898 P REYNOLDS & ANOR -V- MC DERMOTT

Counting down.... anyone going to be in the room?

rameire wrote: »
    and by the end of month

the attack the tax facebook page is closing
    Attack the Tax "don't have the time" to deal with running their Facebook operation. Nothing to do with the constant requests from punters enquiring about the whereabouts of their share certs or looking for a progress update.

"Hey look! A distraction!".

Robbo wrote: »
    Paul Codd was back in court yesterday for not complying with undertakings given to the Official Assignee. Hard to tell if he's still spouting freeman ****e but he's not making things easy on himself either way.

What else would "Following a sometimes heated exchange with the judge" be? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Robbo wrote: »

He's not looking too well tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Attabear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XrPgg1ZHgU

Fairly airtight understanding of the law demonstrated here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgPGI2pXHxY

From the same youtube channel. Go to 2:25 and watch. Thank me later, when you've fully recovered.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

discus wrote: »

From the same youtube channel. Go to 2:25 and watch. Thank me later, when you've fully recovered.

I was just coming here to post this exact video.

Shines a light on the Irish conspiracy community. :/

Saying that, the comments are amazing!

My favourite is this:

"They are spy pods, see some of my uploads. I have been watching for 15 years . They now watching me very close . Peace "

- ANTISLAVEBOY

Pretty disturbing level of paranoia if you think about it too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Attabear

Fairly airtight understanding of astronomy demonstrated here.

• Advertisement

yer man reminds me of this :)
    29.jpg

Advertisement