Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Wildlife Actor

Marve wrote: »
    DDI are boosting morale in camp Jaanada, a heads up via a wifi enabled calculator got the following coded message back to base, the awakened refuse to question it's validity, it is word, celebrate.

[IMG][/img]JfJP1qP.png

The great tale above is without source, it may be true, the nameless Judge is a new hero.

update edit* 10pm - Judge Finn was sitting. Status shared 40+ times.

Quick search of courts shows no sittings in Waterford since Monday last. o_0
    'lil help advanced searchers?

Assuming it was an instalment order, it was none of the judge's business why the loan was taken out. If there's a judgment the judge must respect it. It Undermines the rule of law and his judicial colleague who gave the judgment if he questions it at instalment hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

From the Attack the tax website. It's their latest defense from the LPT. Does anything laid out in their letter have any legal standing?

FOR THE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OF:
    Michael Gladney/Josephine Feehily
    Revenue Commissioners, Dublin Castle, Dublin 2.

AND THE ATTENTION OF:
    [your local Garda Superintendent] [your local Garda Station Address]

Ref: Property Tax and Household Charge.
    High Court Case No: 2013/4731P

Dear [Michael/Josephine],

This is a LEGAL NOTICE.

I am a Shareholder in “Acorn to Oak Communications Plc.”, and an INTERSTED PARTY to legal proceedings in High Court case number: 2013/4731P, which is currently in Appeal to the Supreme Court.

Further to our previous letter/correspondence to you on [date] (copy enclosed), and until this matter has been decided by the Supreme Court we have no interest in corresponding with you further. Any presumed or assumed consent or authority that you may be operating under is hereby revoked/withdrawn forthwith.

TAKE NOTE: Until the outcome of this case is known you are directed to respect our legal right to litigate. We do not consent to you writing to us any further with your unlawful threats. Should you continue in this manner, you leave us with little option but to make a formal Criminal complaint to An Garda Siochana under the respective “Non-Fatal Offences Against the Persons Act 1997” and the “Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act 2001”, wherein a Criminal investigation and charges may ensue.

FINALLY: You will note, we have sent a copy of this letter for “THE ATTENTION OF”, Superintendent [name], at [Garda station address].

Yours sincerely,

By: _______________

http://www.attackthetax.com/downloads.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

From the Attack the tax website. It's their latest defense from the LPT. Does anything laid out in their letter have any legal standing?

FOR THE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OF:
    Michael Gladney/Josephine Feehily
    Revenue Commissioners, Dublin Castle, Dublin 2.

AND THE ATTENTION OF:
    [your local Garda Superintendent] [your local Garda Station Address]

Ref: Property Tax and Household Charge.
    High Court Case No: 2013/4731P

Dear [Michael/Josephine],

This is a LEGAL NOTICE.

I am a Shareholder in “Acorn to Oak Communications Plc.”, and an INTERSTED PARTY to legal proceedings in High Court case number: 2013/4731P, which is currently in Appeal to the Supreme Court.

Further to our previous letter/correspondence to you on [date] (copy enclosed), and until this matter has been decided by the Supreme Court we have no interest in corresponding with you further. Any presumed or assumed consent or authority that you may be operating under is hereby revoked/withdrawn forthwith.

TAKE NOTE: Until the outcome of this case is known you are directed to respect our legal right to litigate. We do not consent to you writing to us any further with your unlawful threats. Should you continue in this manner, you leave us with little option but to make a formal Criminal complaint to An Garda Siochana under the respective “Non-Fatal Offences Against the Persons Act 1997” and the “Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act 2001”, wherein a Criminal investigation and charges may ensue.

FINALLY: You will note, we have sent a copy of this letter for “THE ATTENTION OF”, Superintendent [name], at [Garda station address].

Yours sincerely,

By: _______________

http://www.attackthetax.com/downloads.html

The above letter is of no effect. Even if it was written by a party to the proceedings (Acorn to Oak plc) AND if the Plaintiff sought a stay on the order of the High Court, the Plaintiff would still have to pay LPT. Just because I challenge a tax, doesn't mean I don;t have to pay. If I challenged the tax and I won my case, then the State would have to pay me back any such tax I did pay in the past.

On another note, the case was dismissed with no judgment. I wonder was it dismissed based on locus standii? I imagine Acorn to Oak plc does not own any property and therefore is not liable to pay the property tax, and has no standing to challenge such a tax...

If that was the case, that's a pretty basic error and further proof that perhaps law should be left to the professionals!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

If I recall correctly, it was even worse than that. They showed up without legal representation thinking that a director could represent the company, completely ignoring the doctrine of separate legal personality. It was all over before you could say Battle v. Irish Arts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Robbo wrote: »
    Apparently the Kanturk couple were on Ray D'arcy this morning and were asked if they were receiving legal advice. They said they had a "solicitor" aboard from Kilkenny. I'm hearing this second hand, but I believe that the name given didn't exactly check out.

Anyone heard any further word on the progress/outcome of the situation with the O'Sullivans in Kanturk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

The above letter is of no effect. Even if it was written by a party to the proceedings (Acorn to Oak plc) AND if the Plaintiff sought a stay on the order of the High Court, the Plaintiff would still have to pay LPT. Just because I challenge a tax, doesn't mean I don;t have to pay. If I challenged the tax and I won my case, then the State would have to pay me back any such tax I did pay in the past.

On another note, the case was dismissed with no judgment. I wonder was it dismissed based on locus standii? I imagine Acorn to Oak plc does not own any property and therefore is not liable to pay the property tax, and has no standing to challenge such a tax...

If that was the case, that's a pretty basic error and further proof that perhaps law should be left to the professionals!

But it says on a Facebook my mate shared that it works! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

...and an INTERSTED PARTY to legal proceedings ...

I hope that typo isnt in the actual template letter? Or is an Intersted Party some legal term i am not familiar with?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Beano wrote: »
    I hope that typo isnt in the actual template letter? Or is an Intersted Party some legal term i am not familiar with?

I to would be intersted to know.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Anyone heard any further word on the progress/outcome of the situation with the O'Sullivans in Kanturk?
    Checked the High Court record and they were granted a 3 month interim stay on the posession order on January 31st. Looks like they're trying to take it to the Supreme Court but as of now it doesn't look like they have real representation engaged. Nothing on the immediate horizon in terms of the Supreme Court list either.

2010/97SP if anyone's interested in the Record Number.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

BornToKill wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, it was even worse than that. They showed up without legal representation thinking that a director could represent the company, completely ignoring the doctrine of separate legal personality. It was all over before you could say Battle v. Irish Arts.

That's exactly what happened, I was there and reported it here. Was there an appeal to the SC though? Or did they have any other Motion in recently?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Paul Codd's gone overseas, apparently and had a "non-lawyer" speak on his behalf. Wonder if it was a concerned family member or pseudo-lawyer svengali.
    A man who said he represented Mr Codd, but was not a lawyer, asked to address the court. He said Mr Codd was currently “out of the jurisdiction”.

NoQuarter wrote: »
    That's exactly what happened, I was there and reported it here. Was there an appeal to the SC though? Or did they have any other Motion in recently?!

Ah right. That's probably even a more fundamental error than I thought! Or was it a master plan to get the case into the Supreme Court, so that they could put off paying the LPT for as long as possible on the basis that the LPT is the subject of a constitutional challenge to the SC?

Looks like a Supreme Court appeal is in. After the HC proceedings were dismissed, it would appear that a firm of solicitors came on record for Acorn to Oak and there is a Supreme Court reference on the "details" tab in the High Court search on courts.ie

Paul Codd's gone overseas, apparently and had a "non-lawyer" speak on his behalf. Wonder if it was a concerned family member or pseudo-lawyer svengali.

Actually saw him before Judge Hogan on the last occasion and thought he was lucky to not get jailed. Seems ludicrous that he's refusing to cooperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Ah jesus lads, I just spent 30 mins on the Baile Feirheain Eire Facebook page reading psychotic delusions about UCC being the root of all evil and controlling the world. Wow. I've said it before, but it's particularly worrying, sad and dangerous to have people with obvious psychiatric issues preaching to weaker minded people who believe whoever shouts the loudest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Ah jesus lads, I just spent 30 mins on the Baile Feirheain Eire Facebook page reading psychotic delusions about UCC being the root of all evil and controlling the world. Wow.

and they control space satellites:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

returnNull wrote: »
    and they control space satellites:pac::pac:

I give up. :pac:

I give up. :pac:

The have their own satellite, which they control from their massive underground layer which the Queen was taken to during her visits. Of course she was basically their to see the Rothschilds who own all the Irish banks.

McGovern J on the mob rule the Freemen try to implement.

McGovern J on the mob rule the Freemen try to implement.

From the article:
    There have been more than 100 cases in the last year in which borrowers have used versions of Freemen arguments to resist possession by receivers and banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    The have their own satellite, which they control from their massive underground layer which the Queen was taken to during her visits. Of course she was basically their to see the Rothschilds who own all the Irish banks.

Is this the massive underground layer where they keep all their uranium and plutonium?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Is this the massive underground layer where they keep all their uranium and plutonium?

Yeah I think so , theyre kept in room 2b though:pac:

Question: Who's nuttier than self proclaimed President, Billy McGuire?

Answer: These guys who think Billy's a fraud and the druids are behind everything.

"Stonehenge, where the banshees live...and they do live well"
    spinal_tap_stonehenge_descend.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    From the article:

When's Ben of the Family Gilroy due his day out?

Also: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land#Freeman_successes

Back on the 21st, to account for his various different stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Statutes Apply!

"Ben Gilroy explained that his ability to commit full time to the (DDI) leader’s role has been severely hampered by his contempt of court case".

DDI / Gilroy propaganda here http://directdemocracyireland.ie/ben-gilroy-hands-ddi-reins-concentrate-legal-matters/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Every time I see a picture of Ben Gilroy I think "secret love child of Charles J Haughey

ejzyxj.jpg2gtnh2s.jpg

"Ben Gilroy explained that his ability to commit full time to the (DDI) leader’s role has been severely hampered by his contempt of court case".

DDI / Gilroy propaganda here http://directdemocracyireland.ie/ben-gilroy-hands-ddi-reins-concentrate-legal-matters/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I love how they moderate all of their websites and social media to delete anything negative.... reminds me of why they've already splintered... they like the voice of the people... as long as the people are saying the "right" thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Back on the 21st, to account for his various different stories.

Any news from our people on the scene?

Any news from our people on the scene?
    From what I can see, it's now in for March 28th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

From what I can see, it's now in for March 28th.

0c7.jpg

Advertisement