Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

benway wrote: »
    Clearly misleading to heavily imply that the bank are acting unreasonably by saying that the mortgage "isn't in negative equity" - which may be true - but neglecting to mention the judgment mortgage and the other couple of High Court execution orders issued against him.

It's also a bit co-incidential that the re-mortgage amount was €300k and the amount he claims is owed is €300k. If i were a betting man, he is referring to the amount of the original mortgage, not the amount outstanding which could be significantly in excess of €300k. With up to 6 years of arrears building up, 300k is potentially 400-450k now, together with 10-15k or more worth of legal fees (it looks like he brought an injunction and has also appealed to the Supreme Court).

In any event, if the house is in positive equity, that's exactly the type of house that should be repossessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

When's Ben of the Family Gilroy due his day out?
    Robbo wrote: »
    From what I can see, it's now in for March 28th.

How slowly do the wheels of justice turn, and how fine do they grind???

Is today the day?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

More from our friend Des:
    Most People are simply not aware of the FACT, that ALL alleged minor offences being prosecuted by the State or any Aegis of the State are treated as CRIMINAL OFFENCES ... and they are attempting to prosecute you as a CRIMINAL, thus the heavy fines, punishment and some cases imprisonment for such "minor offences" as TV Licences.

These acts of the State and the Department of Public Prosecutions (DPP), result in the destruction of People’s lives, financially cripple livelihoods, split families and communities apart, psychologically scar and traumatise, ruin reputations and cause suicides.

The VAST MAJORITY of People that the State are Persecuting and Prosecuting in the Courts every day of the week, are NOT hardened or professional Criminals of any sort or type. They are weak and vulnerable People that have inadvertently been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and some Public, Civil servant or Agent of the State has taken advantage of their ignorance, and CONNED them into attending a Court.

This is not to say ... that the Public Servant, Civil Servant or Agent of the State knows the Law any better than the average Man or Woman, but they have a system and systemic approach to their CON Game, as most People will not challenge the validity or lawfulness of a perceived authoritarian figure when they present themselves, despite their own innocence. Thus the State can CON People into attending Court and can CON People into giving evidence against themselves.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I fully accept that the "Department" of Public Prosecutions that he comes across is not a valid prosecution service and anyone prosecuted by such a body is being conned. He should contact the director of public prosecutions to commence a fraud prosecution forthwith.

Just in Court 1 now. Big crowd all watching a video of the auspicious day now. Will update

• Advertisement

Gilroy trying to make out he was a bystander. Some of the videos and audio evidence has been comic from the standpoint of watching it now. Singing fields of athenry and wearing guy Fawkes masks as they storm the farm.

Ben currently listening to a recording of himself and looking quite happy about it

Superintendent in the box now. Evidence should be a few witnesses by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Just came across this little gem:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rodolphus-Allen-Trust-for-Dummies/589241181123474

Maybe its been posted here before.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thanks Kayroo please report anything else, its appreciated.

Thargor wrote: »
    Thanks Kayroo please report anything else, its appreciated.

It was headed for 1 so I went to lunch. Will head back in soon

• Advertisement

Summons server in the box now. There seems to be a clear line developing that Gilroy says he was an observer and the Plaintiff maintains he was a ringleader

A funny sub plot of Gilroys submission is that the summons server, the security guards and the Gardai all coordinated their statements through Eugene F Collins in some sort of attempt to stitch him up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

A funny sub plot of Gilroys submission is that the summons server, the security guards and the Gardai all coordinated their statements through Eugene F Collins in some sort of attempt to stitch him up

Can you remind me who Eugene F. Collins is please and why that's a stitch up?

Summons server in the box now. There seems to be a clear line developing that Gilroy says he was an observer and the Plaintiff maintains he was a ringleader

That's Ben Gilroy to a tee. He brave until he's in trouble then he's a weasel.

Solicitors firm acting for the receiver. The exact nature and reason for the stitch up remains unclear.

Have to say the assembled masses here to support Mr. Of the Ancient Clann Gioll Rua all genuinely believe he is playing a stormer.

Looks increasingly like this is going into day 2.

He's the solicitor.

Solicitors firm acting for the receiver. The exact nature and reason for the stitch up remains unclear.

Have to say the assembled masses here to support Mr. Of the Ancient Clann Gioll Rua all genuinely believe he is playing a stormer.

Looks increasingly like this is going into day 2.

The one thing Freeman all have in common is delusional optimism.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

EF Collins is a law firm. Unless there still is an Eugene F Collins working on this case then he isn't personally stitching up Ben; the original EF died a century ago :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

EF Collins is a law firm. Unless there still is an Eugene F Collins working on this case then he isn't personally stitching up Ben; the original EF died a century ago :)
    A law firm with a dead guys name on it. Everything is invalid, case dismissed,costs awarded against everyone bar Ben.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

ken wrote: »
    A law firm with a dead guys name on it. Everything is invalid, case dismissed,costs awarded against everyone bar Ben.

Even Rom Massey?:)

Sorry boys work called me away before close of business. No idea how it ended but at the rate it was going we were looking at a day 2.

Nonetheless I'm sure we will know soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Statutes Apply!

Before the court again next Friday for Round Two...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Statutes Apply!

"Political activist Ben Gilroy denies protester 'ringleader' claims" - Irish Independent http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/political-activist-ben-gilroy-denies-protester-ringleader-claims-30135948.html

"Political activist Ben Gilroy denies protester 'ringleader' claims" - Irish Independent http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/political-activist-ben-gilroy-denies-protester-ringleader-claims-30135948.html

How'd you not include the photo in your post?? ;)

NWS_2014-02-04_NEW_014_30534186_I1.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Would you buy a used car from him?

I find it confusingly hilarious that all of his photos seem to be joke shots.

file-pics-ben-gilroy-who-featured-on-rtes-prime-time-story-last-night-390x285.jpg

BenGilroyDirectDemocracyIreland_large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Found this thread on freemen over on The Property Pin.

Nice picture of the Christ complex on page two.

http://www.thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=61142&start=15

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Just flicking through the Rodolphus Allen FB page, there isn't a name yet invented for the grade of snakeoil that's being peddled there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Tom Darcy...DDI Euro election candidate?

500x1000px-LL-ae1ad295_tumblr_lpafy6rb9b1qhugk7o1_r1_500.gif

https://www.facebook.com/tom.darcy.5205
    Tom Darcy | MEP Candidate

For over four years I have been fighting the Irish banks, on every front imaginable, and only in the last year I have found allies and friends both here on Facebook and beyond.
    I, and thousands of you, have already established a Criminal Investigation into the banks, together we have stopped repossessions of Irish family homes, we have secured contractual agreements from leading Auctioneers who've agreed to stop selling distressed family homes, across Ireland, and together we have initiated Constitutional Challenges against this misdirected State, including, unfortunately, the necessity to begin injunctive proceedings against our President, having first produced irrefutable evidence of banking corruption. History will eventually prove us right but right now we need to fight corruption however, and wherever, we can and this includes taking our fight to Europe.

Most of this work sadly goes unreported, silenced by those who fear change the most.
    Every week another lost life, or indeed lives, are reported to me, yet another family destroyed, more tiny tear-filled faces seeking answers. I have no more tears left, my heart can't carry any more pain, my anger has turned to a determination and now we, all of us, need to unite and help turn this country around.

We need to change the circle of endemic corruption that destroys our sons and daughters, that erodes the foundations of our families, that steals childhoods, leaving misery in its wake and all done in the name of banking.

The Irish media have, for the most part, ignored countless emails and letters, phone calls, faxes, all sent from me and hundreds and thousands of others right across Ireland who have thankfully supported me.

I can't do this alone, so today I decided to accept the nomination from Direct Democracy Ireland (DDI) to run as one of their candidates in the up-coming European Elections The Irish media cannot ignore me any more, together we will get the message out so I ask everyone to help me in this quest. Your support and that of your friends, relatives and workmates from all across Ireland are required to help achieve this goal. CHANGE is up to us all, no more shattered families, no more innocent lives lost, so more than ever I need your support so do please post, please share, please support and, if interested in getting more information on DDI please text CHANGE, together with your mobile or e-mail address, to 53377 and we'll contact you directly. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Advertisement