Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

More from my favourite freemen via their Facebook page. Basically advising their members to lodge a criminal complaint against Revenue/the State/Elvis about the collection of the property tax.Would love to be a fly on the wall in that Garda station.

have ye lodged a "Criminal Complaint" with An Garda Siochana?
    prepare a statement in writing ... report/repeat it "word for word" to the Garda taking your complaint ... the Garda will write it all down again in his or her own handwriting ... put at the end of the statement "reserving the right to further supplement this statement with further data, information, evidence, statements, proofs etc." ... That means you can now attach further stuff to the initial complaint. DO NOT LEAVE the Garda Station without a "Pulse ID Number" ... this means that your complaint has been lodged ,,, and you can now post letters, data, information, evidence, proofs etc. to the Garda under the "Pulse ID Number" on the record and on the file. Q.E.D.

I'll give any of them credit of they can get a Garda to take a written statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

More from my favourite freemen via their Facebook page. Basically advising their members to lodge a criminal complaint against Revenue/the State/Elvis about the collection of the property tax.Would love to be a fly on the wall in that Garda station.

prepare a statement in writing ... report/repeat it "word for word" to the Garda taking your complaint ... the Garda will write it all down again in his or her own handwriting ... put at the end of the statement "reserving the right to further supplement this statement with further data, information, evidence, statements, proofs etc." ... That means you can now attach further stuff to the initial complaint. DO NOT LEAVE the Garda Station without a "Pulse ID Number" ... this means that your complaint has been lodged ,,, and you can now post letters, data, information, evidence, proofs etc. to the Garda under the "Pulse ID Number" on the record and on the file. Q.E.D.

Garda-"Let me file that for you"
    7M98AU.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

jd wrote: »
    The Wexford People still haven't put it online. I was not going to type out the whole article (laziness and it wouldn't be fair use :) )

Fair use to who the guy in the article, no use posting edited content , unless there is some agenda behind it...just like fine Gael

Hoffmans wrote: »
    Fair use to who the guy in the article, no use posting edited content , unless there is some agenda behind it...just like fine Gael

Oh there's an agenda alright. Oh you better believe it. DAMN ROTHSCHILDS!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

A fly on a wall would be a big promotion for someone who has time to copy and paste from FB

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Looks like the Rodolphus Allen trust is in trouble. The feeman are all being found out and looks like some are bailing out before the **** hits the fan.

This is an update form the Rodolphus Allen facebook page.

Rodolphus Allen
    June 6
    UP DATE NEWS.
    Michael Mackin is gone from the trust over an internal dispute, this man has nothing more to do with me, Catherina or the trust, please do not contact him or relate any information through him as he has caused mayhem in the trust to the point that the Trust is struggling to survive and may have to close down.
    I am sorry about this but everything is callapsing around me and I can't save the people from the banks in the way I first said I would.
    If if possible to find another way/alternative out of this mess then I advise people to think it over carefully as I am unable to promise success going forward.
    Catherina and me are doing our best with the legal team that moved base to Bagnelstown but I don't have the funds to support this office on a long term basis.
    Please do not contact Michael for the sake of the trust.
    On another related matter...I would also like to clarify that Catherina was never arrested when she returned home from her holidays in Australia last year, as rumoured by a "former member of the TRUST", she was questioned over some unrelated matters but never charged, so the nasty comments regarding Catherina are unhelpful to say the least.These matters were before she became involved with the trust. — with Enda Gilmore and 16 others.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

A fly on a wall would be a big promotion for someone who has time to copy and paste from FB

?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

There is no "agenda" here. Article is at http://wexfordpeople.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx but not yet on the main Wexford People site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

Had a fantastic email from the Common Law Society today advising al the good and upstanding wo/men of ireland to go to the Central Office of the highcourt on the last day of term to seek clarification and any and all of the 132 rules and orders of the Superior courts in an attempt to tie up the functions of the Office on the busiest day of the year.

Apparently the clerks of the Central office are legally obliged to deal with memebrs of the public before members of the legal profession and this will mean that all the Bar*isters wont be able to issue their proceedings in time for the end of term and will have to wait two months before they can and that means the entire legal profession may hopefully go out of business.

It seems like a genius stroke to me, except of course that anything issued from that office that week won't be on a Judge's list until October anyway, oh and the fact that the Central Office doesn't close for the long vacation and will be busy issuing proceedings and accepting documents all summer, and members of the legal professions are members of the public too, oh and that one thing the Clerks in the Central Office don't do is provide clarification on Rules or orders of the Superior Courts.

I mean apart form all that it's perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

According to ben gilroys FB page "If anybody is in trouble with banks. There is a serious legal team coming over from England next week to show how they have success against banks. They were the team that won for Tom Darcy in the high court. It's expensive and not for everyone but places are very limited. For more info contact me by pm. Might be helpful if you know anybody in court now or due in court soon"

Apparently this team consists of :QA LEGAL: GORDON DEANE, SOLICITOR, BALFOUR MANSON, EDINBURGH;
    JARED DUFFY, SOLICITOR, DUFFY FOWLER GABBI, HEBDEN BRIDGE, WEST YORKSHIRE; SIMON JACQUISS, FINANCIAL EXPERT; COLM LYONS, BARRISTER, QA CHAMBERS, ST. ANDREWS, SCOTLAND.

https://www.facebook.com/ben.gilroy.96?fref=photo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

So he is now advising people to hire lawyers for their legal problems. That's a helluva U-turn...
    Owryan wrote: »

That content has already been taken down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

So he is now advising people to hire lawyers for their legal problems. That's a helluva U-turn...

And apparently British-Accredited ones at that!
    That content has already been taken down!

Just Looked there - its definitely still up - together with a long summary of each persons credentials.

QA Legal .. I wonder what their track record is?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ben displaying his "latest t-shirt"...
    10426657_10203142534436527_8095004880817120525_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

whippet wrote: »
    QA Legal .. I wonder what their track record is?

Precious little by the looks of it; next to nothing comes up about them on Google/Bing searches. It's just snake oil refined in Ireland under licence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Probably experts on the Magna Carta

one of the merry band seems to have been made bankrupt a couple of months ago

http://www.insolvencylist.com/details.php?Serial=878346

It seems that they have a number of cases 'running' but no real examples of any success .. much like Acorn to Oak and Debt Options !!
    http://www.qalegal.co.uk/financial-mis-selling-advice/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

I always liked Mark Twain's definition of an "expert" - "an ordinary fellow from another town".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Looks like the Rodolphus Allen trust is in trouble. The feeman are all being found out and looks like some are bailing out before the **** hits the fan.

This is an update form the Rodolphus Allen facebook page.

Rodolphus Allen
    June 6
    UP DATE NEWS.
    Michael Mackin is gone from the trust over an internal dispute, this man has nothing more to do with me, Catherina or the trust, please do not contact him or relate any information through him as he has caused mayhem in the trust to the point that the Trust is struggling to survive and may have to close down.
    I am sorry about this but everything is callapsing around me and I can't save the people from the banks in the way I first said I would.
    If if possible to find another way/alternative out of this mess then I advise people to think it over carefully as I am unable to promise success going forward.
    Catherina and me are doing our best with the legal team that moved base to Bagnelstown but I don't have the funds to support this office on a long term basis.
    Please do not contact Michael for the sake of the trust.
    On another related matter...I would also like to clarify that Catherina was never arrested when she returned home from her holidays in Australia last year, as rumoured by a "former member of the TRUST", she was questioned over some unrelated matters but never charged, so the nasty comments regarding Catherina are unhelpful to say the least.These matters were before she became involved with the trust. — with Enda Gilmore and 16 others.

Despite the brave efforts of comrade napoleon, who has sacrificed everything for animal farm, that traitor snowball has caused subversives to waste all our resources!

Is it me or have a few of todays posts been culled?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

What do you mean? Have posts been deleted?

Certainly not on the scale of a cull but one person deleted their own post, if that's what you mean.

What do you mean? Have posts been deleted?

Certainly not on the scale of a cull but one person deleted their own post, if that's what you mean.

I got a notification e mail of a post only to not see it when I logged in. Possibly it was this one which was deleted, which does happen the odd time :)

I see Ben 'I can't believe it's not a Freeman' Gilroy and his former FF buddy Jerry/Gerry 'i don't pay my debts' Beades have 'halted' an auction of some gafs today ... 'People Power Stops Auction 19/6/2014' screams the head line from the Anti-Eviction Taskforce's Facemuck propaganda page

https://www.facebook.com/AntiEvictionTaskforce?fref=ts

Why does it seem like most of these common heroes have so much private debt especially from being overly greedy and stupid playing property moguls during the bubble? Is there another motive behind all this? Are the hoping to use followers as a canon fodder in the courts to see if of the 100's of spurious claims they are making - one might ring through and they will get off the hook themselves?

I'd question them myself but I seem to have been blocked from posting any messages or asking any questions on all associated facemuck pages .. they were willing to debate up to a point but when asked anything remotely related to the histories of any of their high profile people instantly everything was deleted and access was denied .. DDI did send me a message telling me they were getting bored with me and that I was a government troll looking to discredit DDI as the government were afraid of the 'sweeping movement' that DDI had become.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Is it me or have a few of todays posts been culled?

It was probably my post. Was trying to link a photo on Ben Gilroys facebook page that's comparing 'Knowing your **** to knowing you're ****.' Ben comment that he mix this up.

I found that funny as the whole freeman sh*te is about them getting everything mixed up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Probably experts on the Magna Carta
    Id rather seek advice on admiralty law from a country with a much stronger naval tradition than Ireland anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Have these people always been knocking about in Ireland or is it only a relatively recent thing due to the recession?

I'm struggling to think what the movement would consist of if there weren't an abundance of gullible people in desperate situations.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Thargor wrote: »
    Id rather seek advice on admiralty law from a country with a much stronger naval tradition than Ireland anyway.
    ...and much like Admiral Nelson, they like to turn a blind eye to things that might not suit their perspective.

The former chairman of DDI has now switched Freeman allegiance from the Gilroy camp to the Attack-the-Tax camp. Their Notice of Non-Consent that he endorses on his blog is classic ATT. I wonder how many shares (and by extension how much cash) are needed to get such wonderous and well researched advice. They even got the classic "Garda Oath" trope in there.

Advertisement