Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

how did Ben get on with his plan to tear open new ass holes yesterday?

his Facebook page has gone full on freeman nonsense now ...

https://www.facebook.com/ben.gilroy.96?fref=ts

it seems his denial of anything freeman when looking for votes is history. I managed to watch about 4 mins of the video and it is just a 'factual' introduction to the Admiralty law that we are all tricked in to accepting, how our birth cert is just a document whereby the state owns us and we are all being dupped by 'word magic'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

More from Wexford..I wonder who is advising this guy?

One-time Enniscorthy publican Paul Coleman claimed that he had paid monies owed to the Credit Union in Enniscorthy in full. But Judge Gerard Haughton was not happy that debtor's promissory note for €114,000 was the end of the matter.

Called up to the witness box when the case was dealt with last Wednesday, Paul Coleman said he was relying on the Bill of Exchange Act of 1882. The judge preferred to rely on the more up to date wording of the promissory note which promised payment on demand of the €114,000.

‘It's an IOU,' conceded Coleman. When asked if he was in a position to pay up on foot of the note, he replied: ‘It can be monetised.'

‘Don't mince words,' warned Judge Haughton. He ruled that, if the money was available, then the credit union was entitled to payment. Failure to pay could be ruled contempt of court, with the possibility of up to three months in prison.

The debtor was told that, if he actually had no money, then he was entitled to free legal aid. However, it was pointed out that, if he was in a position to cover the promissory note, then he would not qualify for the services of a State appointed solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

jd wrote: »

I love this judge :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

It seems Bill Cullen has perhaps switched allegiances from Colonel Mustard to one of the other svengalis.

He issued proceedings against 30 parties in one action, where he's registered 10 lis pendens. Jackie Lavin has also been issuing proceedings by the new time as well.

I hope whatever hearing dates he gets don't interefere with him being blasted into orbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

whippet wrote: »
    how did Ben get on with his plan to tear open new ass holes yesterday?

Okay and updates from the court yesterday in front of this judge Brian McGovern there was an affidavit from Allied Irish Bank to say the man-made 10 payments when you total the payments together the Bank owed the man 120,000 euros. The person from the bank swore an affidavit to say the man made the payments the judge disagreed and found against them the mind boggles.

Bens latest updates on this, clear as mud really.

Edit: Raymond Whitehead has perhaps clarified it a little (I'm still lost though).

There were 2 affidavits from the bank, the first showed the man overpaid by 130,000 euro and sworn by McNamara sol for the bank on sight of their accounts and the second said he still owed 400,000 + . It was take your pick of Affidavits day in the court and the judge picked the one in favor of the bank . One wonders of what use are these sworn statements if judges just find in favor of banks all the time ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Always are. In one of his "victories" last week he claimed he was awarded costs. He later rowed back on this when it was noted that lay litigants can only recover court fees and the like.

The closest I came to studying law was when I slept with a legal secretary but even I know that affidavits don't count for much when their content is bollocks.
    Okay and updates from the court yesterday in front of this judge Brian McGovern there was an affidavit from Allied Irish Bank to say the man-made 10 payments when you total the payments together the Bank owed the man 120,000 euros. The person from the bank swore an affidavit to say the man made the payments the judge disagreed and found against them the mind boggles.

Edit: Raymond Whitehead has perhaps clarified it a little (I'm still lost though).

There were 2 affidavits from the bank, the first showed the man overpaid by 130,000 euro and sworn by McNamara sol for the bank on sight of their accounts and the second said he still owed 400,000 + . It was take your pick of Affidavits day in the court and the judge picked the one in favor of the bank . One wonders of what use are these sworn statements if judges just find in favor of banks all the time ?

Ben's contempt hearing and the comments of Ryan J in the subsequent judgment are quite informative to this. When Ben et al read an affidavit they do it through the prism of their own theories, conspiracies and (unfortunately) stupidity. They are quite clever in many respects but through wilful ignorance, genuine belief or craven opportunism (or perhaps a combination) they interpret the affidavits to somehow be evidence of the conspiracies they seek.

For example; in the above case the bank may well have sworn an affidavit to correct a miscalculation of interest. This would reduce the total judgment to be marked on the order and be somewhat beneficial to the defendants. Ben and the boys see it as evidence of theft by the bank or that the bank has been caught in a lie somehow. They will always see things from the perspective that they are privy to a secret truth of some sort or that the system wilfully ignores the truth to screw them over.

Faced with the bare truth of the situation they will reject it in favour of their own "truth". Hence why we can never convince them and why they get so worked up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

Robbo wrote: »
    It seems Bill Cullen has perhaps switched allegiances from Colonel Mustard to one of the other svengalis.

He issued proceedings against 30 parties in one action, where he's registered 10 lis pendens. Jackie Lavin has also been issuing proceedings by the new time as well.

I hope whatever hearing dates he gets don't interefere with him being blasted into orbit.
    Bill Cullen's not into this freeman shenanigans though is he?

As far as I can see he's trying to make out a bona fide case against his bankers. He's appearing in person but I gather that's an expression of his financial embarrassment. I suspect his litigation is more confused than it is contaminated with freeman shenanigans.

It's a spectacular fall from grace for a kosher businessman who wasn't one of the construction industry cowboys. I meet many people who have sympathy for him.

conorh91 wrote: »
    Bill Cullen's not into this freeman shenanigans though is he?

As far as I can see he's trying to make out a bona fide case against his bankers. He's appearing in person but I gather that's an expression of his financial embarrassment. I suspect his litigation is more confused than it is contaminated with freeman shenanigans.

It's a spectacular fall from grace for a kosher businessman who wasn't one of the construction industry cowboys. I meet many people who have sympathy for him.
    He was reported as being one of those who put their faith in Charlie Allen's magic trust. I have no idea if he's acting on his own now or is collaborating with one of the other "experts" but I suppose it all funds under the heading of far-fetched lay litigation.

• Advertisement

jd wrote: »
    Here's another case where the debtor tried to roll their own promissory note. Curiously, it was for more €88k than the amount actually due. He left it in an envelope in a meeting with the bank and unilaterally declared the loan settled "in full". Whilst an order for possession was denied here, McGovern pre-empted any kind of "victory" being declared by the debtor...
    My decision in this case should not be interpreted as meaning the defendants are absolved from their obligations under the terms of the loan agreement and mortgage and it will be a matter for the plaintiff as to how it wishes to proceed from here.
    I'm reminded me of that old trick where a car sale is agreed and a spurious bank draft is produced for more than the agreed sale price...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

Robbo wrote: »
    Here's another case where the debtor tried to roll their own promissory note. Curiously, it was for more €88k than the amount actually due. He left it in an envelope in a meeting with the bank and unilaterally declared the loan settled "in full". Whilst an order for possession was denied here, McGovern pre-empted any kind of "victory" being declared by the debtor...

I'm reminded me of that old trick where a car sale is agreed and a spurious bank draft is produced for more than the agreed sale price...

Think that is the case that Ben of the Family Gimproy was talking about on his facebook page, its his Bro in law.
    After 3 years fighting leeds building society for my brother in law we eventually won the case. The was a hearing for costs yesterday and we were also awarded costs.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Charles Allen clearly learned from his previous contempt hearing...

Also, since when did "activist" become short-hand for "utter spoofer"?

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court-grants-injunction-against-activist-1.1875095

Charles Allen clearly learned from his previous contempt hearing...

Also, since when did "activist" become short-hand for "utter spoofer"?

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court-grants-injunction-against-activist-1.1875095

Isn't there a bench warrant outstanding for Charles?

Isn't there a bench warrant outstanding for Charles?

No, he purged his contempt

Lay Litigant Ireland reported this on their FB page today. They say it's part of the war but they didn't say which war it applies to.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/bank-accused-of-perjury-by-master-of-high-court-sees-case-against-solicitor-struck-out-30454470.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

They say it's part of the war but they didn't say which war it applies to.
    Don't mention the war.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

No Pants wrote: »
    Don't mention the war.

It's the new LANDlord WAR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

It's hard not to laugh at Gilroy getting more freemanish by the day now that the elections are over.

What did he call it on Prime Time? 'A load of nonsense' was it?

Charlie "Trust Me" Allen was in Court again yesterday, not sure what the matter or the outcome was. However, he had a large posse in tow, who decamped in the direction of The Hub's Global HQ/squat. Also present was his "Senior Council" / Shakespearean Actor / Record Mogul, Royln Jean-Paul Seeboruth, who we've discussed earlier in the thread.

Apparently, a number of Claire Cullinane's disciples have had their proceedings thrown out with costs against the gullible. Those who have similar proceedings at earlier stages have been politely told the facts of life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 whatsupnow

my friend wrote: »

Leo and his ilk need to be beaten to the shore of Spike Island

enough of these idiots and their time wasting

It's not funny when public servants engage in kidnapping kids and for you to believe that trying to put a stop to this is time wasting is pretty sick. Cop yourself on! Didn't gardai already kidnap two Roma kids just because they had blond hair? Gardai did then go onto kidnap Ewa's little one just because some HSE public servant believed he didn't have a sufficient amount of vitamin D - what kid in Ireland actually has the full quota of vitamin D anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Leo?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

whatsupnow wrote: »
    It's not funny when public servants engage in kidnapping kids and for you to believe that trying to put a stop to this is time wasting is pretty sick. Cop yourself on! Didn't gardai already kidnap two Roma kids just because they had blond hair? Gardai did then go onto kidnap Ewa's little one just because some HSE public servant believed he didn't have a sufficient amount of vitamin D - what kid in Ireland actually has the full quota of vitamin D anyway?

They are all OUTLAWS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

You know nothing of the facts if that case in cork or how it turned out so stop spouting rubbish. It was a issue caused by "freemen" crackpots who when it caused serious issues for a mother and child ran for the hills.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Yeah! And Vitamin D causes AUTISM as well. WAKE UP IRELAND.

Ben's latest facepalm ramblings are even further in to the realms of the Freeman stuff he rubbished on Primetime when he was looking for votes.

He is wondering why the sovereign seal has been removed from the buttons of the Garda uniform along with the Freeman makey-up legalise about having to consent to confiscation of stuff by the AGS.

Also a couple of loopy bits and pieces about 'foods that cure cancer', interpretation of 'legalise' from his buddies, support for the parents who feel that they should be exempt from the law for registering their children in home education, gluten conspiracies, Rothchilds .......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

donvito99 wrote: »
    Yeah! And Vitamin D causes AUTISM as well. WAKE UP IRELAND.

Are you missing a smiley, or is this serious ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

Are you missing a smiley, or is this serious ?
    What do you think? :)

• Advertisement

In New Zillund, it turns out when you're railing against the corrupt banking system by writing yourself fraudulent $15m cheques, you may as well go for a few new cars as well.

Of course she did get less community service than the Anglo 2...

Advertisement