Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Jesus Id have done that myself if Id have thought it would work. Buy as much gold as you can get your hands on and bury it in a field until you get out, except you dont even go to jail!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Worried about water charges? Want to make €40 grand cashmoney? Simply follow these totally legit steps and you can then afford to have hot and cold running Evian in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

No Pants wrote: »
    What do you think? :)

Not sure, this is a thread about "Freeman", so one would expect the occasional element from the lunatic fringe. Autism discussion also attracts a fringe element, esp when it comes to theory's about the causes, just Google autism and vaccination for freeman like discussion

• Registered Users Posts: 22,284 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Just wondering - is it easy to contract this freeman disease? Do you have to agree, or sign something, or what?

:)

I have me coat on already.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Esel wrote: »
    Just wondering - is it easy to contract this freeman disease? Do you have to agree, or sign something, or what?

Having your coat on is a good start but to be truely immunized you need a shot. We here in the legal discussion sell them for €20,000 per shot. The number of shots need is directly correlated to the gullibility of the afflicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,284 ✭✭✭✭Esel

ken wrote: »
    Having your coat on is a good start but to be truely immunized you need a shot. We here in the legal discussion sell them for €20,000 per shot. The number of shots need is directly correlated to the gullibility of the afflicted.
    When I said that I had my coat on, what I should have said is that I cannot get the coat off. You see, I was wearing it when I took a legal bath, and the only thing that contracted more was my bank balance.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

sign something
    No contract! I do not consent!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

The term is Consent, I believe. And you'll need some green ink for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

The term is Consent, I believe. And you'll need some green ink for some reason.

But according to the comments in the link above, a signature in red ink signifies a flesh and blood human signed and black ink means its was the bad, evil, monstrous corporation entity.

I'm all confused now, can I use red for my first and green for my surname?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Owryan wrote: »
    can I use red for my first and green for my surname?
    No, That means you're from Mayo and nobody wants that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Update from Gilroy Tower on Faceplant

https://www.facebook.com/ben.gilroy.96?ref=ts&fref=ts

Apparently he has been arrested under Section 107 of the Road Traffic Act

He is claiming that he is already preparing a High Court case against the AGS and quite callously suggest that the impending compensation will help with his daughter's illness.

Looking at Section 107 of the RTA 1961 to me it seems that there might be a touch of the infamous Bobby of the family Sludds about this?

Its amazing how it was only a short while ago he was rubbishing the 'freeman' legalise on prime time and threatening to sue RTE for defamation.

The guy must be really fond of court rooms as he seems to do his best to end up in them .. he obviously doesn't suffer from sea sickness

whippet wrote: »

He is claiming that he is already preparing a High Court case against the AGS and quite callously suggest that the impending compensation will help with his daughter's illness.

Looking at Section 107 of the RTA 1961 to me it seems that there might be a touch of the infamous Bobby of the family Sludds about this?

Its amazing how it was only a short while ago he was rubbishing the 'freeman' legalise on prime time and threatening to sue RTE for defamation.

The guy must be really fond of court rooms as he seems to do his best to end up in them .. he obviously doesn't suffer from sea sickness

Anyone point out that his arrest immediately triggered his suspended sentence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

I love the facebook comments in relation to his arrest, particularly the stuff about having "probable cause". I know for a fact that the vast majority of Gardaí in Navan have no clue who Gilroy is and care nothing for his politics. Section 107 is an offence for failing to give your name, address and date of birth so I think we can all make a reasoned judgement as to why he was arrested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Anyone point out that his arrest immediately triggered his suspended sentence?

i'd love to .. but unfortunately I am blocked from just about all associated Facebook pages (Ben Gilroy, DDI, The Hub, Anti Eviction Taskforce, Debt Options etc ) for asking such questions and daring to question anything any of them have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Cant bring myself to laugh at Bens FB page like I used to since every second post became about his poor daughter :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Freemasons have obviously set this up, just like they got JFK. Or the Stonecutters.

Robbo wrote: »
    The Freemasons have obviously set this up, just like they got JFK. Or the Stonecutters.

It can also be attributed to the mind control by the state through chemtrails and numbing via fluoride. It is all one big set up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Attach the Stone of Triumph.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

Should I provide my name and address?

Section 107.—(1) Where a member of the Garda Síochána alleges to a person using a mechanically propelled vehicle that

the member suspects that such person has committed a specified offence

under this Act, the member may demand of such person his name and address and may,

from irish council for civil liberties

If you do not give your name and address, a
    Garda may require you to provide a name and
    address. For example, if a Garda suspects that
    you have committed a road traffic offence or a
    public order offence, the Garda can demand
    your name and address. If you refuse to give
    your name and address, you could be arrested.

Do I have to go to the Garda
    station if a Garda asks me to?

You do not have to go to a Garda station just
    because a Garda asks you. But, in many
    circumstances, a Garda may have the power
    to arrest you and bring you to the Garda station.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

That Facebook thread must have broken the world record for the most bad legal advice on the one webpage.

Who's that lurking around the TV cameras like a yokel at a Fianna Fail Ard Fheis? Why it's our favourite chat show host, Ben Gilroy.

What odds that he'll try to claim that he was in the Four Courts that day helping O'Flynn construction deal with examinership? Spoiler alert: his day was spent elsewhere in the complex, wrecking the heads of counter staff.

Who's that lurking around the TV cameras like a yokel at a Fianna Fail Ard Fheis? Why it's our favourite chat show host, Ben Gilroy.

What odds that he'll try to claim that he was in the Four Courts that day helping O'Flynn construction deal with examinership? Spoiler alert: his day was spent elsewhere in the complex, wrecking the heads of counter staff.

he really likes to dress up to impress in the court house!

It is full on wacko freeman stuff over there ... I wonder how is court action against the Prime Time claim are getting on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

According to the comments, that's Ben Gilory at the hi court. Presumably some manner of legal fiction.

For all their interest in legal etymology, the Freemen are fierce lax spellers.

Sacksian wrote: »
    hi court.

if it is not in CAPS it does not exist .. or is it the OtHeR wAy RoUnD .... that would mess with their heads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

There a Hi/High court joke somewhere but this took me too long to do. My 3 minute allocation of Freemen time has been used up for this year.

318440.jpg

There's been a Land League protest at the PRAI office in Waterford. I guarantee that as soon as there's another property bubble, Jerry Beades will be back in the saddle

Also, checking up on Claire Cullinane's famous "test case", nothing's been done since October 2013. Moreover, the famous company she was incorporating to pursue a "class action" has never been registered, despite her making out that a receipt from the CRO vindicated her position against the terrible slurs RTE were making about her.

Still, she has that county councillor gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

A normally sensible friend has posted this on her FB in the last couple of days.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1454356501494560&set=a.1437717383158472.1073741828.100007606721909&type=1&theater

This kind lad is supporter of the Common Law Society and copious other No To Israel, Fluoride and Fracking type groups but he has kindly gone to the trouble of deciding that WIFI will interfere with Water Meters and is a

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

A normally sensible friend has posted this on her FB in the last couple of days.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1454356501494560&set=a.1437717383158472.1073741828.100007606721909&type=1&theater

This kind lad is supporter of the Common Law Society and copious other No To Israel, Fluoride and Fracking type groups but he has kindly gone to the trouble of deciding that WIFI will interfere with Water Meters and is a

The signal went dead mid sentence. Could it be that the freemen have finally harnessed the awesome power of

Advertisement