Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

Noonan did say that securitisation was LEGAL but how they do some of it was illegal. If the bank's really were acting the bollix on some stuff shouldn't they be held accountable ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

tankbarry wrote: »
    Noonan did say that securitisation was LEGAL but how they do some of it was illegal. If the bank's really were acting the bollix on some stuff shouldn't they be held accountable ?

have you any examples of specifics or is this just hearsay on social media?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Did he say it in all caps? Otherwise it was Noonan inc what uttered the phrase and is thus not a valid pronouncement.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Otherwise it was Noonan inc

Blue inc or Green inc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

The frremen have already challenged securitisation and failed. 29th may 2014 - the high court held that securitisation did not alter the requirement that the borrowers have to repay the loans in Freeman v Bank of Scotland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

The frremen have already challenged securitisation and failed. 29th may 2014 - the high court held that securitisation did not alter the requirement that the borrowers have to repay the loans in Freeman v Bank of Scotland.

That case title always gives me the giggles how I never have to open it in court I'll crack up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

That case title always gives me the giggles how I never have to open it in court I'll crack up.

Im convinced that they thought that the existence of two freeman plaintiffs called Freeman, was the realisation of some ancient freeman prophesy akin to the second coming of Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

It'd be a great one to ever be able to open to the Master. I can picture him rolling his eyes now!

It'd be a great one to ever be able to open to the Master. I can picture him rolling his eyes now!

It has been opened to him many times

It has been opened to him many times

I meant personally, always liked the Master. Couldn't imagine it's been used that many times since May though!?

• Advertisement

I meant personally, always liked the Master. Couldn't imagine it's been used that many times since May though!?

You'd be amazed. Both the original decision and the full decision have been opened

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Im convinced that they thought that the existence of two freeman plaintiffs called Freeman, was the realisation of some ancient freeman prophesy akin to the second coming of Christ.

"The second coming" by wb yeates has the following line:

"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are filled with a passionate intensity"

Maybe all this fremen nonsense is heralding the end of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Somewhere in the midland wastes
    A shape with a man's body and the head of Leno
    A gaze as blank and pitiless as the Mun
    Is moving its slow thighs, while all around it
    Reel shadows of indignant lawyer boys.
    The darkness drops again; but now I know
    That twenty one centuries of stony sleep
    Were vexed to nightmare by misquoting a law dictionary,
    And what rough beast, its hour come round at last
    Slouches towards Leinster House to be deputy?

its seems that all is not well in the People's Front of Judea or the Jedean People's Front ... over at The Hub's facepalm page

"Claire Cullinan had the right idea, ‘family trust’. It will work: the problem is she never followed it up or did any of the paperwork.
    People, get out there and google it and then do your ‘Family Trust’…. The mortgage company may own the bricks and mortar but they don’t own the paint on the walls, the new kitchen we put in, the tiles on the wall that we, yes we put up….. are we thinking brick-wall and obstacle? YES.

If The Hub – Ireland had time we would instigate this but we don’t have that precious time. But here is the tool that Claire fell down on. Fair play, she is busy being a politician."

So now The Hub will probably be able to lighten your wallet in return for a slice of the gravy that comes from winning court cases ...... considering that anything Debtoptions and Charlie Allen argued was laughed out of court.

Has anyone any new on how the electoral powerhouse Tom Darcy is getting on with his ground breaking case against AIB?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

whippet wrote: »
    its seems that all is not well in the People's Front of Judea or the Jedean People's Front ... over at The Hub's facepalm page

"Claire Cullinan had the right idea, ‘family trust’. It will work: the problem is she never followed it up or did any of the paperwork.
    People, get out there and google it and then do your ‘Family Trust’…. The mortgage company may own the bricks and mortar but they don’t own the paint on the walls, the new kitchen we put in, the tiles on the wall that we, yes we put up….. are we thinking brick-wall and obstacle? YES.

If The Hub – Ireland had time we would instigate this but we don’t have that precious time. But here is the tool that Claire fell down on. Fair play, she is busy being a politician."

So now The Hub will probably be able to lighten your wallet in return for a slice of the gravy that comes from winning court cases ...... considering that anything Debtoptions and Charlie Allen argued was laughed out of court.

Has anyone any new on how the electoral powerhouse Tom Darcy is getting on with his ground breaking case against AIB?
    I could actually see them going into try and register interests in "2 coats of Dulux Magnolia Emulsion, Kitchen".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

have you any examples of specifics or is this just hearsay on social media?

Whippet I heard Judge Houlahan say it in court when 1 of these case's about secuitisation came up.

Whippet I heard Judge Houlahan say it in court when 1 of these case's about secuitisation came up.

good stuff ... have you a link to the court report on courts.ie .. it should be there.

If you don't have the link what was the case and when was it .. should be easy to find.

The good folk over at The Hub are sharing some priceless info and advice on their Facebook page .. the latest being a whopper of a conspiracy theory around the events of 1916, based on a theory that according to the poster that 'all economists' know about Bankruptcy Cycles ... however all I can find out about these cycles are from the famed and accredited economist David Icke.

The Land League and Gerry are reposting legal advice from none other than 'TirNaSaor' and if you require .. via PM they will send on Charlie Allen's 'new' phone number .. he must have lost his phone and isn't aware he could keep his old number ... or else using Pay-as-you-go like burners.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

the latest being a whopper of a conspiracy theory around the events of 1916, based on a theory that according to the poster that 'all economists' know about Bankruptcy Cycles ...

Do tell! I have to keep away from their FB and websites or I succumb to despair and rage.

Do tell! I have to keep away from their FB and websites or I succumb to despair and rage.

keep your hands away from your hair when reading this !!!! .. courtesy of The Hub's facemuck page

Hi Folks ... just a thought ... or two ... (Feel free to share and pass on),

On the 10 September 1928, “the State” and the “Puppet Government” of the day, issued a currency called the Punt (Irish Pound) … accordingly seventy (70) years later the punt was replaced by the Euro. By 1999 the “Irish Pound” was irrevocably fixed to what we now call the Euro, and on the 9th. February 2002 the “Irish Pound” ceased to be legal tender.

Any economist out there, worth his or her salt knows, any well planned “Bankruptcy Cycle” takes seventy years to complete. Which means that, the only period in economic history whereby “Ireland” has been financially Sovereign or Independent was between the years 1998 and 1999.

If as the economists say, a planned bankruptcy cycle take seventy (70), then that means, that the next time “Ireland” is due to financially Sovereign/Independent will be in 2068.
    In other words, in 2068 the Euro will expire, and another form of fiat currency will be created and proliferated by the Postmaster General through the Central Bank.

In my view that is a long time to be living in or with austerity.

Have always wondered why the General Post Office (GPO) was the main target of the 1916 rising. In my view, the men and women that planned the rising were very conscious of the message that they were trying to send out and educate the good People of this Island about.
    The GPO controlled all the communications, commerce and trade that happened on the Island.

The GPO was the central financial hub of the British Empire (the Crown) on this Island.

The 1916 rising was not about starting or creating a bloody revolution, it was about trying to educate the People of the Island, about what was really going on, and still is. The Men and Women that were murdered as a consequence of the 1916 rising were done so as a strategic measure. The Crown and latterly “the State” could not afford to have educated and critically thinking People running about the place educating all the other People, and thus no trials took place.

Again, in my view, waiting for 2068 to come about is a pretty long time … it is time now to remove the Central Bank and their control over the issuance of their fiat currency. Perhaps
    2016 would be an appropriate time for this to happen … on the anniversary of just a few of the murdered Men and Women our People of this Island. It would be a terrible shame upon their successors, the People of this Island, if this date were to pass without something constructive and positive being achieved.

Just a thought …

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Jesus theyre planning a revolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Christ... it's funny though.

I like the way they feel the need to explain and detail the timeline revolving around the currency goings on, but when it comes to the "Bankruptcy Cycle" they're basically like "ah sure that's common knowledge!".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Again, in my view, waiting for 2068 to come about is a pretty long time …

Indeed. Forty-eight (48) years to be exact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭nompere

donvito99 wrote: »

Has Freemanism changed the rules of arithmetic as well? I reckon 2068 is still about 54 years from now.

donvito99 wrote: »

54 surely ... or am I a time traveller? !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

nompere wrote: »
    Has Freemanism changed the rules of arithmetic as well? I reckon 2068 is still about 54 years from now.
    54 surely ... or am I a time traveller? !

I err... yes.

I forgot to carry the 1, evidently.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

nompere wrote: »

54 is a straw mans 48.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭joela

I know this is not strictly Freeman, although they certainly lean that way, but Dublin Says No are an incredibly nasty bunch https://www.facebook.com/DublinSaysNo.DSN?fref=ts The harassment of Irish Water workers and their behaviour at the Greyhound picket line is really disgusting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

joela wrote: »
    The harassment of Irish Water workers and their behaviour at the Greyhound picket line is really disgusting.

Yes it is, a lot of those people seem to have nothing better to do with their lives.

It's nothing like the freemen though. With Irish Water, there appear to be shenanigans on both sides on an ongoing basis. From the link you just posted:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7a4_1410368523#eXOK6om4wzGTmgSV.99

Making a false allegation regarding an assault, *if that is what happened*, is serious. Anyway it's probably best not to get caught up with Irish Water in this thread, the freeman issue is a lot more one-sided.

Advertisement