Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you miss?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Smithwicks
    Knorr gravy - I can only find Bistro and it just doesn't the mustard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Dunno why people are saying they miss the teabags, chocolate, sausages etc when you can get all that on foodireland.com.au!

)

I really dont get the whole sausages thing people moan about. Generally they are the same as home tbh. Those microwave rolls from 7 11 are pretty decent for what they are/ cost tbh. Pork over here is grand tbh- dont know why but their beef is completely tasteless, be it burgers from a takeaway or a good restaurant/ pub grub. I miss a decent Italian Macaris etc chipper burger- all of them over here have sh1t sweet type mayonaisse and the meat is like the water pumped tasteless rubbish Eddie Rockets used to sell. And Dominos here is half the price but tastes worse than frozen own brand Lidl pizza.

Advertisement