Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James McClean

• 11-08-2011 6:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

With Derry left winger James McClean recently signing for Sunderland I would like to know what Derry City fans think of JM. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,751 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

He is a very exciting player, and one of the best prospects in the Airtricity League. Bit of a late developer. Always entertaining. Was over on the mainland before with Lincoln but think homesickness brought him home.

I hope he makes it with you lads, he certainly has the drive, work ethic and ability to do a job. Just wonder how long it will take him to be prepared for the EPL in terms of fitness, bulking up etc. Maybe see him next season?

Suggest you check out derrycitychat.com if you want to see more info on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DaraghMAC

NIMAN wrote: »
    He is a very exciting player, and one of the best prospects in the Airtricity League. Bit of a late developer. Always entertaining. Was over on the mainland before with Lincoln but think homesickness brought him home.

I hope he makes it with you lads, he certainly has the drive, work ethic and ability to do a job. Just wonder how long it will take him to be prepared for the EPL in terms of fitness, bulking up etc. Maybe see him next season?

Suggest you check out derrycitychat.com if you want to see more info on him.

The Mainland? We are on the Mainland!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,751 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

The young lad's doing well.

Great to see.

Advertisement