Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass Lawn Service

Options
  • 11-08-2011 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Dear All,

Anyone out there know of someone with heavy equipment that will rotovate, fertilize, level and seed a lawn. There are a lot of rocks but the lawn is largely level. Area is about half an acre and is in West Dublin. Looking for a good job so person must have at least a compact tractor. Appreciate your advice. Looking for a reasonable price. Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

2much wrote: »
    Dear All,

Anyone out there know of someone with heavy equipment that will rotovate, fertilize, level and seed a lawn. There are a lot of rocks but the lawn is largely level. Area is about half an acre and is in West Dublin. Looking for a good job so person must have at least a compact tractor. Appreciate your advice. Looking for a reasonable price. Many thanks

A lot of landscapers have stone buriers. This is a machine which fluffs up the soil and buries the stones beneath the top 6 inches of soil creating a perfect bed for seeding. Here's one on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamqgpY4Pu8

A quick search on google will reveal a few landscapers with this machine. here's one:

http://www.breffnilandscapes.com/equipment-hire.html

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭td5man

I do this type of work, when you say there are rocks what size are they and are they loose on the surface. what is growing on it at the moment (does it need to be sprayed). whats acess to the site like.
    I'm located in meath and i have a compact tractor and stoneburier.

Advertisement