Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Owed

Options
  • 11-08-2011 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Hi I recently moved over to Vodafone and I got my last bill from Eircom saying I was x amount in Credit (can't remember exact amount and don't have bill handy) - so that was about 4-6 weeks ago, I had called Eircom support (finally getting through to someone after all the confusing options) and they said I would receive a cheque in a couple of weeks...still haven't received anything - Can you one of you guys look into it for me? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi I recently moved over to Vodafone and I got my last bill from Eircom saying I was x amount in Credit (can't remember exact amount and don't have bill handy) - so that was about 4-6 weeks ago, I had called Eircom support (finally getting through to someone after all the confusing options) and they said I would receive a cheque in a couple of weeks...still haven't received anything - Can you one of you guys look into it for me? Thanks.

Hi jaggiebunnet,

The refund cheque has not been issued as yet. I will chase this up with eircom credit management and get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Hi jaggiebunnet,

The refund cheque has not been issued as yet. I will chase this up with eircom credit management and get back to you.

Thanks, Mark
    Any word on this mark?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Any word on this mark?

Hi jaggiebunnet,

Eircom credit management have assured me it is going to be processed in a couple of days. Then allow for 3-5 working days to be issued by an post so it will be the middle of next week at the latest.

Thanks, Mark

Mark - still nothing. Is there someone I can take a complaint to about this as it is over 2 months now since I left Eircom and they have not given me back my money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Mark - still nothing. Is there someone I can take a complaint to about this as it is over 2 months now since I left Eircom and they have not given me back my money?

Hi jaggiebunnet
    yes you could give Customer Care a call on 1800200481 and report this. However as the refund cheque had been organised 16/08/2011by my colleague Mark let me check to see what happened, I will be back to you today.
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi jaggiebunnet
    Apologies jaggiebunnet, there was an issue with the batch of cheques sent on that date. I have been assured that they have been sent as of now and you should receive this next week, pos Thur / Fri.
    I can only apologies for the delay and assure you that you will receive this refund. I will be checking on this check but let me know if not received by these days.
    Tony

Thanks Tony - I will keep an eye out for it.

Advertisement