Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork city to Lahinch

• 11-08-2011 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Anyone know how to get from Cork City to Lahinch?
    Theres four of us going for a night and I don’t feel like driving home with a hangover the next day J

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭ilovesmybrick

Take the N20 from Cork up to Ennis, then from ennis the N85. Lahinch is pretty well signposted out of Ennis.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If you don't want to drive then bus is your best option, get yourself to Ennis and get the bus from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Cream Bun

Cool thanks sorry i meant to say i dont wanna drive so might look into the bus..
    but then again would it be alot of hassle getting 2 buses and then we wouldnt have the freedom of stopping off or driving around. I know ill be the one driving :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement