Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Househunting in Waterford

• 11-08-2011 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all,

I'm due to start a new job in Ferrybank and a househunting. Ideally, I would prefer not to live in the area of Ferrybank, but nearer to the city centre. Just wondering what are the best areas to look (bit worried about the traffic situation?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

How near to the city do you want to be? There is a fair amount of traffic on all routes, not Dublin levels but all the same. Are you buying or just renting for a year or 2? Where are you going to be travelling to also has a small bearing? Do you have kids, want a decent sized garden or a decent area for them to kick ball etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

hi glitz2011 i have a 2 bed apt for rent in sherlock walk gracedieu, just across the bridge its only a few minutes from ferrybank, the details are available on michaela guirys and and heffernans estate agents website.
    i will PM you the address and can personallly show you the apt, as it has ben renovated since the estate agents photos were taken
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

Gracedieu would be a good area, you'd be close to ferrybank and near enough to the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 glitz2011

sorry guys,should have given a bit more detail,I'd be grand with a 15/20 min walk 10 min drive to the city centre,but still close enough to Ferrybank to drive to work easily in mornings,just looking to rent for a year or two and share with others,no kids so no further preferences :) will have a look at those properties,thanks :)

any other areas apart from gracedieu?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

There's a lovely house for rent in Greenoaks, it's in Ferrybank but like living in the country! Type Greenoaks, Ferrybank, Waterford into http://www.googlemaps.ie to see exactly where it is. I'll pass you on the number if you're interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Yes I know of a lovely place vacant in Gracedieu, drop me back a line if interested.
    Drop me a pm if u need to know more

get in line

edit: im joking...well not really i saw him first:D

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭freethepenguins

Hi, did u have an luck finding a place. Moving back to waterford in September and will be looking for a place

Advertisement