Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare tattooists

Options
  • 11-08-2011 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭

Can anyone reccommend a studio in kildare north region, or would i be best heading into dublin itself ?

If i had to go to dublin what studio would be best to go to ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

The guy I go to, John, is based in Celbridge, really sound bloke and great tattoo artist.

His website: http://www.inkwelltattoo.net

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

You will need to give us a bit more information on the style and type of tattoo you want, from that people will be able to recommend tattoo artists.

For what its worth I live in kildare too but go into dublin for all my tattoos, not that far a journey for something you will have for ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Hey joey100, im looking to get something done in cartoon style and what con_r has posted the girl there would be good at.

But i would take recommendations on any others places in kildare\dublin as it dont hurt to have a look around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I used to work with john, he is an attentive, clean and enthusiastic tattoo artist. you can't go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

I used to work with john, he is an attentive, clean and enthusiastic tattoo artist. you can't go wrong.
    Couldn't agree more, which is why I'd rather make the journey from Dublin 5 to Celbridge to have him do my work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

I can highly recommend John and Carol at Inkwell too. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Jesus John's comic book work looks excellent. I may have to get in touch with him for my planned Legend of Zelda tattoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Voltwad wrote: »
    ...for my planned Legend of Zelda tattoo :)

Oooh, what's the plan?

Oooh, what's the plan?
    Not entirely sure yet but Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask were effectively my childhood. I've thought of things like the Hyrule Family royal crest, Navi etc. Any ideas? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Voltwad wrote: »
    Not entirely sure yet but Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask were effectively my childhood. I've thought of things like the Hyrule Family royal crest, Navi etc. Any ideas? :)

Well I am planning a video game piece, that will largely feature Zelda characters, but I'm not concrete on the design/layout yet, but the Mask will be there...

• Advertisement

Well I am planning a video game piece, that will largely feature Zelda characters, but I'm not concrete on the design/layout yet, but the Mask will be there...
    Sounds awesome. I'm hoping for maybe a half sleeve with various illustrations from OoT and MM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Anyone any experience with Addiction Tattoo or Razors Edge in Newbridge?

Advertisement