Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FALLOUT

• 11-08-2011 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

This thread is all about the fallout game series from the original game wastland to the latest dlc anything you want to know or share about fallout post o this thread. my psn is josephew
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I think you may have the wrong forum.

My PSN is MAArc though, so add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 deadeye940

What does everyone want to see from the next fallout? Idk about going back to DC, would be interesting to see how it has changed since water began flowing again, but a new area would also be legit. Maybe Seattle or Chicago. Oh, how about an area that wasn't really effected by the war and you go around to other areas that were and are a scavenger of sorts?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 listen_lady

I would love to see either Ronto (Toronto) or the Commonwealth (Massachusetts), or both, in the next "Fallout" game.

They really upped the ante with "New Vegas", I thought.

What factions would people like to see in the next installment?

A resurgent Enclave, maybe? Or an Android Liberation Front?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I just want the next game to be less dead inside. Nothing but tourists from the Uncanny Valley :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

I want more time. Can safely say I've spent more time playing these games than anything else. (weeks holiday to spain to see the folks 13 years ago and I spent most nights holed up playing fallout 1 :o ) Cant wait for this game. Was reading a thread online and someone mentioned London. Would give it a totally new prespective but I'd still prefer America.

• Advertisement
Advertisement