Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone work for Intec?

Options
  • 11-08-2011 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know what Intec are like to work for? I think they may be hiring again in a few months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved out from an old thread, this way you get more exposure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Its name is far to much like Initech. Did you get that memo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ITG

Didn't get any memo! Mate (who doesn't work there) just mentioned to me that they may be looking for developers in few months. They're based in Dangan and have something to do with telecommunications. I was just wondering would they be good/interesting to work for. You hear various stories about HP/Avaya etc but haven't come across these before

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭board_stiff

kayos wrote: »
    Its name is far to much like Initech. Did you get that memo?

I'm going to need those TPS reports by noon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

e732_star_wars_coffee_inhand.jpg

I hear their boss is an intergalactic a-hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Hmm.. looking at their career opportunities - 37 available, (all stateside) but if one says one has a doctorate degree, there are only 5 jobs available. Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Intec is now named CSG International.

They are recruiting at the moment for developers in Galway, drop me a PM if you like (I work there).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

What do ye do?
    The website is brutal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

http://www.csgi.com/
    Brutal?

Basically we configure our billing product Singl.eView for customer's needs. Telecommunications mostly. Company is good to work for I would say in general.

More info:
    http://www.intecbilling.com/singleview-convergent-billing.aspx

Advertisement