Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiring of a wheelchair vehicle occasionally?

Options
  • 11-08-2011 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Granny went into a nursing home about a year ago. She is now wheelchair bound. My car doesnt have wheelchair access and I cant afford to change it anytime soon.

I was just wondering, if it is possible to hire a wheelchair vehicle like you would rent a standard car, to take granny out occasionally. Any companies do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Eph1958

scholar007 wrote: »
    Hi,

Granny went into a nursing home about a year ago. She is now wheelchair bound. My car doesnt have wheelchair access and I cant afford to change it anytime soon.

I was just wondering, if it is possible to hire a wheelchair vehicle like you would rent a standard car, to take granny out occasionally. Any companies do this?
    Have a chat with Lucan Disability Action Group, 01-6100475, they might be able to help. Good luck.

Ephraim.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭goulders

Hi, Motobility in ashbourne hire cars

Advertisement