Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef Ireland 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

I think Mike should've gone last night. Clare Anne didn't do a good job on John Burton Race's dish, but as Dylan said "everyone has a bad day from time to time".

I really thought they should've given her another chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Please thrown Brídín out tonight. She really comes across as a spoiled little child and throws a strop whenever someone criticizes her.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mrs Ron Burgundy

Heroditas wrote: »
    Please thrown Brídín out tonight. She really comes across as a spoiled little child and throws a strop whenever someone criticizes her.

It's not on tonight, it's on tuesday nights. I actually quite like her. Am fair sick of Mary though, there seems to be a lot of favouritism there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Didn't think that pro chef's food looked appetising at all.

Mrs. RB,it's on now on Network 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Jeebs! Dylan in his chef whites :eek:

Nice! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I cooked rabbit a few years ago-it didn't look anything like this:o
    He makes it look so simple,yet they'll probably make mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Think its Christine's to loose, she does very well in every task, very dependable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Mike is clearly gone, rest of this episode is pointless

Birdsong wrote: »
    Think its Christine's to loose, she does very well in every task, very dependable

She's amazing. Only 21... Wow :)

Is it just 2 through??

Or one to go and 3 through??

• Advertisement

Mike is clearly gone, rest of this episode is pointless

+1
    Clare Anne would've been a stronger competitor imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

You gotta feel for the girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Wowzers didn't see that coming at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

OMG Thats so wrong, in shock

Wow I'm in shock

But she's young. She'll bounce back.

Am sure we'll see her again somewhere.

Very mature for a 21 year old...

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Gutted for Christine. All I can say though, is that I hope to god that Bridin does NOT win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

disgusted. mary doesnt have the temperment for the pressure of a busy kitchen.

Wish they didn't edit the whole thing so much, she was always shown to be possibly the strongest candidate only to be thrown out at this early-ish stage.

Well done Christine, for one so young you'll bounce back easy from this!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Can't believe Christine is gone!! She's streets ahead of Bridin from what I've seen - clearly Nick and Dylan prefer blondes and, er....Mike!! Mary is pretty good though but she'd want to cut down on the aul panic attacks alright otherwise her career will be over before it's even started!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Hobite

I am little disapointed. I still hoped that Christine will stay in competition. She has talent and is very organised. Mean while Bridin is is much less talented.

I dont like Mary, I dont know why. Maybe because she is so messy and working very dirty in the kitchen. I like kitchen to be clean and organised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mrs Ron Burgundy

staker wrote: »
    Didn't think that pro chef's food looked appetising at all.

Mrs. RB,it's on now on Network 2.

I know I caught the last half of it, sorry heroditas you were right.

I agree with u about his food, it looked like some animal graveyard or something with all the bones sticking out of it. Thought Bridin was being quite the little lick arse tonight aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

I know I caught the last half of it, sorry heroditas you were right.

I agree with u about his food, it looked like some animal graveyard or something with all the bones sticking out of it. Thought Bridin was being quite the little lick arse tonight aswell.

Ya Bridin was driving me mad with the sucking up!!!!

I am sooooo shocked Christine is gone. I think it is so unfair - Mary has a panic attack/throws a mini strop every second task, Mike hasn't done anything worth remembering for the last couple of episodes and Bridin only became 'good again' on Tuesday.

I thought Christine was miles better than all three . . . . :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Very disappointed that christine is gone.
    Under pressure she was the best of all the contestants - and her dishes were well received by judges (apart from last night).
    Mary falls apart in the kitchen & I am starting to dislike her nightly meltdowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

The editing of the show is done to make it more interesting, the ability of all the chefs bar one is very poor in reality.

The person who does actually end up winning the show is the only one who could survive in an even average bistro kitchen, and having seen them directly for a full day the show makes them look a LOT LOT better than they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

Christine was the best contestant every week, by miles.

Mike cant cook, he can only follow directions
    Bridin is a good cook, nowhere near the standard required, she's only had 2 good weeks
    Mary...nice girl, good cook, but ****e under pressure!!!

Stupid decision!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭Thud

How many times did Dylan help Bridin last night? and she's been crying for the last few episode every time she got something wrong, Christine was much better IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

disgusted. mary doesnt have the temperment for the pressure of a busy kitchen.

I think they are keeping her in for the entertainment value when she goes balistic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

I'm absoloutely stunned that Christine is gone. She's always so willing to tackle any task and I've never heard her complain. It's so obvious that they kept Bridin because she's pretty and so unfair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Thought it was a little harsh the way they kicked Christine out of the kitchen then straight away opened the champagne. Talk about rubbing it in, all that was missing was the song "celebrate good times come on" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Can't believe Bridin is still in! She was asking for loads of help from Dylan last night, he should have not given advice to anyone once they started.

Don't think anyone really deserves to win it now, Christine was the best all along.

Advertisement